Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 40009
-
12-19-25 16:54 #38119Senior Member

Posts: 989That syndicate is operating out of the store next to Orange Spa.
Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 16:38 #38118Senior Member

Posts: 70If you like Skinny, look for Will in blue island spa.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 16:34 #38117Senior Member

Posts: 42I was able to try Will recommended by someone earlier. Call blue island spa for her. She is hot and nice.
Originally Posted by CakeLover13
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 16:32 #38116Senior Member

Posts: 42Don't kid yourself. You have no idea how free these people are.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 14:47 #38115Senior Member

Posts: 44Is BHC open?
I have 2 different numbers for them (one on their door and one from Yelp), but they only go to voice mail. Was hoping to try Mia. PM me if you have a better number. Thanks.
-
12-19-25 12:53 #38114Senior Member

Posts: 210Don't kid yourself, a woman who is not free isn't going to tell you. Some places I steer clear of because IMO it is highly likely they are not there by choice.
Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 09:36 #38113Senior Member

Posts: 44Talking to Emily at SXL
Thought you might find this interesting.
Remember when there was a nationwide bust operation not that long ago? The news alleged that the ladies are trafficed and all the money goes back to the mob in China. After another awesome session with Emily, I asked her if she had heard about that and if there was any truth to that type of situation. She said she had heard that it exists elsewhere, but that it was not the case there at SXL. She said, "We are all free". So anyway, take that for what you will.
Also, during my table shower I asked her what are the craziest things guys have asked her to do, like kinky stuff, etc. She said one guys likes to get his face slapped and also has her choke him out. But that was about it. Nice to know that she's open to stuff that's a bit out of the ordinary.
Apparently she's heading back to China for a little vacation, and won't be back until early next year. Not sure if she's already left yet, but maybe.
Anyway, enjoy guys, and stay safe out there!
-
12-18-25 21:57 #38112Senior Member

Posts: 413Kassandra
I saw her when she was at Star Hot. The pics are her but heavily photoshopped, her waist isn't that small. Very conventional session that you'd expect with the Latinas. Maybe a 1-2 min CBJ until you get somewhat hard than missionary or doggie. She wouldn't do BBBJ and I saw her later in the evening so didn't entertain asking for daty, my impression was that wouldn't be offered but maybe she does. Def non-GFE with me.
Originally Posted by WalterWhyte
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 21:13 #38111Regular Member

Posts: 19Eva used to be great nice tits and all, I think k now she's just playing mama nice tits thooo.
Originally Posted by ScoffLaw32
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 15:57 #38110Senior Member

Posts: 637A few names that but I think the one on Diversey is the best.
Originally Posted by Slvgg1
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 15:22 #38109Senior Member

Posts: 51Chicago Asian spa
Where is this place at can anyone dm me or answer here in the chat. Thank you.
-
12-18-25 14:51 #38108Senior Member

Posts: 86Oh no! I hate that. That's a mistake I hadn't made. Yet. Thanks for the catch.
Originally Posted by SkuntMcGunt
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 14:50 #38107Senior Member

Posts: 989I got a good one for $100 at Golden Dreams from the other girl, not Mamdy.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 13:58 #38106Regular Member

Posts: 1Kassandra at Orange Spa
Has anyone here seen Kassandra at Orange Spa yet? https://top1spa.com/view/15302
Looks smoking hot but trying to confirm if pictures are legit and what she offers if anyone knows or has seen her already.
-
12-18-25 10:13 #38105Senior Member

Posts: 25She left
She wasn't they said only Arianna was working who I haven't seen yet. Maybe I'll go this week.
Originally Posted by FellowMonger
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




