Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 7371
-
12-23-25 21:39 #6981Senior Member

Posts: 467Tiffany
That site post fake reviews and that page is from 2016, things can change in 6 months let alone 9 years ago.
Originally Posted by VTDude88
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 15:13 #6980Regular Member

Posts: 12Tiffany
Has anyone seen tiffany in spring field ma? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tiffany-...ngfield-160454.
I've called and texted her but no response.
-
12-22-25 07:47 #6979Senior Member

Posts: 734Missing
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...r/639240720399
Anyone know what happened to this one? She just disappeared. Was posting regularly.
-
12-19-25 08:24 #6978Senior Member

Posts: 464Dee
She's been reviewed here many times. I have seen her 4-5 times nice older woman aims to please. She has some mileage on her not a spring chicken. Hosts in her apartment decent area. One time her niece (high school) came home while we were in the act. Dee made her leave.
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 05:49 #6977Regular Member

Posts: 23I saw her last year she was ok then. Price was a little high I thought.
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 04:49 #6976Senior Member

Posts: 492Couple To Watch
This is a real offer. I was skeptical at first but glad I went. Safe and secure location. No photos or phones used by either of us. Very good people. You work with dude on set up. It was something interesting to be a part of. Do not message me for deets. Out of respect for them I choose not to. Go through Irish for info.
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 13:47 #6975Senior Member

Posts: 108The why Cafe
Hey guys,
I don't usually partake in mature ladies, but something about this one has me contemplating it. Have any of you gents tried this one out? What's the verdict.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...a/191946218537
-
12-16-25 06:39 #6974Senior Member

Posts: 55Hey, I'd love to watch. Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 21:53 #6973Senior Member

Posts: 662Skittles: Any link hopefully w pics and contact info?
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 21:52 #6972Senior Member

Posts: 662Just keep in mind they're not as fit as pics
Actually BBWs. If that's your thing, they are legit.
-
12-15-25 01:01 #6971Senior Member

Posts: 1686Re: Blue eyed goat
Will reach out and report back thanks!
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 17:22 #6970Senior Member

Posts: 492No Post
She's from one of the locals stable.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 16:37 #6969Senior Member

Posts: 100Mother Daughter
Getting room in Holyoke Monday night and gking to do Karissa and her daughter. Will be probably a dozen times I've seen them. They haven't disappointed yet. And never had issues with communication, sometimes a little delay. I offered to them to use room as well.
-
12-14-25 07:28 #6968Senior Member

Posts: 101Watching
Anyone into watching a couple? My gf and I are looking for someone who wants to watch.
-
12-13-25 17:22 #6967Senior Member

Posts: 467Day use
https://www.dayuse.com/
Originally Posted by BradStevens
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





