Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 7365
-
12-18-25 13:47 #6975Senior Member

Posts: 108The why Cafe
Hey guys,
I don't usually partake in mature ladies, but something about this one has me contemplating it. Have any of you gents tried this one out? What's the verdict.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...a/191946218537
-
12-16-25 06:39 #6974Senior Member

Posts: 54Hey, I'd love to watch. Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 21:53 #6973Senior Member

Posts: 660Skittles: Any link hopefully w pics and contact info?
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 21:52 #6972Senior Member

Posts: 660Just keep in mind they're not as fit as pics
Actually BBWs. If that's your thing, they are legit.
-
12-15-25 01:01 #6971Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Blue eyed goat
Will reach out and report back thanks!
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 17:22 #6970Senior Member

Posts: 492No Post
She's from one of the locals stable.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 16:37 #6969Senior Member

Posts: 100Mother Daughter
Getting room in Holyoke Monday night and gking to do Karissa and her daughter. Will be probably a dozen times I've seen them. They haven't disappointed yet. And never had issues with communication, sometimes a little delay. I offered to them to use room as well.
-
12-14-25 07:28 #6968Senior Member

Posts: 101Watching
Anyone into watching a couple? My gf and I are looking for someone who wants to watch.
-
12-13-25 17:22 #6967Senior Member

Posts: 467Day use
https://www.dayuse.com/
Originally Posted by BradStevens
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 11:14 #6966Senior Member

Posts: 343Skittles
Does she have a post.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 05:33 #6965Senior Member

Posts: 118Room for an hour
Any local (West Springfield) places do a nice rate for an hour? I need a place this morning just for like 30-45 minutes. Suggestions?
-
12-12-25 12:10 #6964Regular Member

Posts: 5Is Karissa on vacation?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/635450725347
I texted Karissa a few days in advance for an outcall. She agreed to the first time appointment and ghosted me the day of.
-
12-12-25 06:24 #6963Senior Member

Posts: 492Taste The Rainbow
Met Skittles. It was OK. She is a spinner type. Good BJ. Loves her pussy being eaten out if its your thing.
-
12-09-25 23:41 #6962Senior Member

Posts: 660Same here
Inbox still full. Please either clear some space or message me the info? Thank you.
Originally Posted by Degenerate86
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 20:53 #6961Senior Member

Posts: 354Chocolate Cherry
Chocolate Cherry has new phone and incall for followers and anyone interested in little fun size treat.








Reply With Quote




