Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1386
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #1191

    Experience

    I've come to find out that the girls that are on cuddle companions as well as cuddle cumfort are the ones that will most likely do extras. So if you're thinking of booking someone and you want to be sure that they will offer extras, you can cross reference. Just my experience.

    Another hint: if they have been active for a long time and still have no reviews or very few, those are the girls you want to go for. Theres a reason they don't have reviews. They don't want to "stand out" almost all the girls that I've been lucky with have asked me specifically to not leave a review for them.

    Cheers.

  2. #1190

    Princess1016

    Talking to her and seems like good time with them big pillows just wandering if anyone seen her?

  3. #1189
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    I read everything on here about her but still don't know exactly what's on the menu if anyone can pm me if you like.
    I saw her a few years ago. At that time, she also worked at South Charlotte Spa. She still might, I haven't been back.

    I went to her home for the session. I got L1. More was available, but she was expensive. I didn't want anything more anyway.

  4. #1188

    Asianbabe

    I read everything on here about her but still don't know exactly what's on the menu if anyone can pm me if you like.

  5. #1187
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah0  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on tranquilmind?

    TIA.
    Very, very slow to communicate. I explored offers of extras with her but she wanted 8 $'s at minimum. To get to this point of the conversation several weeks of communicating with gaps of several days between her texts. I did not bother. YMMV, good luck.

  6. #1186

    Doucelle

    Any intel on doucelle?

  7. #1185

    Tranquil mind

    Any intel on tranquilmind?

    TIA.

  8. #1184
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandanglo08  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with Nia_grace? She says she's strictly platonic, but we know that's not always the case.

    If not I may have to TOFTT. Didn't feel like wasting money around Christmas though LOL.
    I have not seen her yet, but have chatted with her a bit. Her tone is very professional about everything, so she really might be strictly platonic. If you TOFTT I wish you good luck and look forward to reading your report!

  9. #1183

    Has anyone tried Nia?

    Has anyone had an experience with Nia_grace? She says she's strictly platonic, but we know that's not always the case.

    If not I may have to TOFTT. Didn't feel like wasting money around Christmas though LOL.

  10. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney58  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year, no sign of anything close to roaming much less L1. But my mileage is not nearly as good as many of yours. Would like to hear more about her from anyone else with any other experience.

    TIA,

    B58.
    I think she may have gotten married the last I recall. Before that she would have some fun. It may be shut down now.

  11. #1181

    Hezekiah93

    Quote Originally Posted by MrChamp  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately? Does she offer L1 and topless roaming? I am interested to see her but not seeing any recent comment on services offered.

    Please feel free to PM me. Appreciate the help!
    I saw her last year, no sign of anything close to roaming much less L1. But my mileage is not nearly as good as many of yours. Would like to hear more about her from anyone else with any other experience.

    TIA,

    B58.

  12. #1180

    Hezekiah93

    Has anyone seen her lately? Does she offer L1 and topless roaming? I am interested to see her but not seeing any recent comment on services offered.

    Please feel free to PM me. Appreciate the help!

  13. #1179
    Quote Originally Posted by LON77  [View Original Post]
    I saw that she's here.

    I did a search and I see extras are possible but can be pricey. That tongue is. Interesting.
    Only thing she does with that tongue is dfk nothing else and extra is expensive.

  14. #1178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her. She travels around some. Just curious. Feel free to dm if you wish.
    I saw that she's here.

    I did a search and I see extras are possible but can be pricey. That tongue is. Interesting.

  15. #1177

    Lunallena

    Anyone seen her. She travels around some. Just curious. Feel free to dm if you wish.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape