Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16871

    Everything is always YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear this. I'm seen Kelly twice (as Bella) and she is so awesome, but I think I will skip this rotation. Will be back for Angela in Jan, but it will be 1-1 and we'll have an understanding on time first.

    Just dipping your wick in two pussies does not a great experience make. Agree to just be leery of duos.

    Ampking is the problem with his extreme porn stories LOL.
    Thanks man, my main message wasn't 'Stay Away' but more of 'everything is always YMMV'. I forgot (or chose to ignore) that simple wisdom and got burnt. Not everyone will get Penthouse Letters / Dear Diary type experience.

    I do want to try Angela as well in January at Q if they let me in the door, LOL. It does seem like a nice place with smoke show girls.

  2. #16870

    Kelly at q massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesohony  [View Original Post]
    Call each one and ask who is working, I have the address in my GPS, but can't recall the street name. Go to the one with kelly and Chloe working, that seems to be the one everyone's having a good time at.
    First time at an AMP but after reading all the stellar reports I had to go give Kelly a try. GodDAMN, that was a ride. It probably wasn't my single best one on one encounter with a provider but it was pretty up there. All reports accurate. She loves what she does, is hot, and is fun. And pretty damn tight, which is always a fun plus. Those kinds of hours are why I do this.

  3. #16869
    Quote Originally Posted by CSnow  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that sucks man. Unfortunately I went against my 'no AMP duos' rule and had the same EXACT rush job experience with famous Kelly and Chloe at Q Spa. Read too many reviews of them and was hoping to repeat the glowing duo experience someone else left for them, but got your exact rush job experience. They were done with me in 15 minutes for $30]. At least I was offered massage after. Why can't I follow my own advice and leave AMP duos alone. Full review posted.
    This is why I told Kelly that writing a good review for her is not a good idea because the moment this place is busy, you are just an ATM. Even if you are a regular, they will throw you out in 20 minutes because 1 girl rotates in 2 weeks here so she has enough customers to disappoint without consequences. Kelly is good if the place is not busy but it usually is. We saw a bunch of glowing reviews after I wrote mine and the place was an assembly line of mongers. Also, never duo here because they only have 2 girls working. If the bell rings, 1 girl will 100% leave and come back for 5-10 minutes and attend another monger.

  4. #16868
    That sounds like a major letdown, especially for the price. It's a good reminder that duos are a huge gamble, even with top-tier.

  5. #16867

    Jeez, nothing keeps me away more than hearing about a rush session

    Sorry to hear this. I'm seen Kelly twice (as Bella) and she is so awesome, but I think I will skip this rotation. Will be back for Angela in Jan, but it will be 1-1 and we'll have an understanding on time first.

    Just dipping your wick in two pussies does not a great experience make. Agree to just be leery of duos.

    Ampking is the problem with his extreme porn stories LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CSnow  [View Original Post]
    You don't know how much I hate to be the first guy to write a less than glowing review for Kelly and Chloe. To be fair, it wasn't a horrible experience. But it was a disappointing experience for me after a string of absolutely wonderful ones.

    ...

    So. Nice place, beautiful girls, rushed and disappointing experience for me. I do recommend you see them regardless of my experience. Most guys had much better experiences, and if nothing else they are both beautiful, especially Kelly. I don't recommend you try a duo. For me all of my AMP duos have been roughly like this. They only good duos I had were outside of AMPs.

  6. #16866
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjunwing  [View Original Post]
    I enjoy Kelly and she is great. I agree with you and Kelly does have the tightest pussy I've ever had as well. She says she loves having big D but she can't really take it that well especially if you're girthy and long.
    You must be packin. LOL, I am pretty good size and she loves it!! The only position she has a little trouble with is doggy but I found a couple alternatives she can handle better. It's pretty hot listening to her talk about how she loves fat dick and that it makes her wet easy but she's so little down there. Either way it's hot watching my meat inside her and she's a cum machine.

    Take it easy brother.

  7. #16865
    I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list


    Posts: 108

    Bbw massage

    Anybody run across any places with bigger or older girls?

    Feel free to pm if you don't want to give away your love for the bbw.

  8. #16864

    Just had the same experience in a different place with different girls

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNot96  [View Original Post]
    Ahh my fault, left out an extra $. Was indeed $$$ total which was a bummer. Lot of money for 15 minutes of meh.
    Yeah, that sucks man. Unfortunately I went against my 'no AMP duos' rule and had the same EXACT rush job experience with famous Kelly and Chloe at Q Spa. Read too many reviews of them and was hoping to repeat the glowing duo experience someone else left for them, but got your exact rush job experience. They were done with me in 15 minutes for $30]. At least I was offered massage after. Why can't I follow my own advice and leave AMP duos alone. Full review posted.

  9. #16863

    Kelly and Choe Duo at Q Spa. Disappointing 15-minute rush job.

    You don't know how much I hate to be the first guy to write a less than glowing review for Kelly and Chloe. To be fair, it wasn't a horrible experience. But it was a disappointing experience for me after a string of absolutely wonderful ones.

    I'll start with the good parts. Both Kelly and Chloe are as beautiful as described. Kelly might be the hottest girl in Seattle right now. If I had to compare her to Dora, Summer, Irene, and Suzy, I might actually give Kelly a slight edge in terms of looks. Pretty face and playboy bunny body. She really could be a Playboy centerfold IMHO. Chloe is only slightly behind, if at all.

    I think my main mistake was going against my instincts and saying yes to a duo. And yes, I was swayed by the recent glowing duo review someone else left for them. Sadly my duo experience was far from that and pretty much exactly the "rush job" that someone else got from Suzy and Joey at BJ. (I never had a duo with Suzy and Joey and my individual experiences with them were stellar). I should've stuck with my Kelly-only booking. Unfortunately for me, Chloe opened the door and I got to appreciate how hot she is. I did tell her I had an appointment with Kelly, and she playfully pouted a bit but went to get Kelly.

    Kelly walked in after a couple of minutes, and holy shit, I thought I won the lottery. Even hotter than Chloe, and that was hard to image. Fitness model / playboy bunny body with nice natural boobs to top it off. Quick kiss hello, and she tells me she needs to brush her teeth because she was eating egg just now. No worries. She leaves for a few more minutes. Not a big deal, I told them I wanted a 1-hour session, so I'm not holding them to every minute.

    5 minutes later Kelly comes back. At that point we are about 5 minutes into the session, no action yet. Not a big deal. Kelly asks if I want a duo with Chloe. My big head thinks "No, when was the last time you had a good AMP duo? Never? That's right. ". My little head says "hey, they just did an amazing duo for someone else, why not you? So I am fucking stupid. I go with the little head. It's only a $100 extra, right? At least the main girl will play longer, right? Unfortunately yes to the first, no to the second.

    The duo starts with just Kelly. I am not complaining too much, holy fuck she's gorgeous. Did I remember to say how hot I think she is? Yes, that hot. OK. So finally Chloe comes in. Kelly starts directing her on what to do. A bit awkward, a bit too much choreography involved, not very spontaneous. A lot of back and forth communication in Chinese between the two. Not very sexy if I am being honest. They do finally figure things out, I do get to briefly fuck each one. There is absolutely zero interaction between the two other than verbal communication. During that time, dreaded door bell rang and Chloe had to pop out for a couple of minutes. I was afraid she was done but she came back pretty quickly. At that point I'm guessing there was someone waiting for her. That's where things started going downhill.

    Kelly said "we give you two mouth blowjob, maybe you come in two mouth". I'm not ready to bust my nut yet, I'm thinking we are just getting started, but I am up for a two-mouth blowjob. Chloe hops onto my face, Kelly gets between my legs and starts a HJ. Not a two-mouth BJ but a single-girl HJ. Hammering it pretty intensely too. I realize she's trying to get me off with just that. I'm waiting for her to switch to BJ but it's not coming. She did try for the prostate massage with one finger, which is NOT my thing at all. TUMA is nice, finger up there is not. I tell her to stop that. Then I have to literally take her hands off of my dick so she starts using her mouth instead of her hands. So I finally get at least a single-girl BJ instead of single-girl trying to finish me with HJ. Meanwhile Chloe is just sitting on my face doing nothing else.

    I'm seeing it's not going well. I tell Kelly to fuck me at least. I hear a sigh, she has to go get more condoms (already ran out?) and she hops on in RCG and pounds me out. After her intense hammer HJ I didn't last long and lost it with Chloe sitting on my face. Chloe immediately hops off and leaves the room never to be seen again. Kelly cleans me up and asks if I want massage. At that point we are only 20 minutes on the clock, 15 minutes of which was the actual session, and only 10 minutes of which was the actual duo due to Chloe being out of the room part of the time. I ask Kelly if we can play some more first and tell her to lay down. She says "no honey, I'm done, we fuck you already, now massage". I ask her if Chloe is going to come back. "No honey, Chloe is done, she fuck you already". So basically I got EXACTLY what another reviewer posted about that different bad duo. About 10 minutes of play with both girl, and extra 5 minutes of play with Kelly only.

    Now Kelly sees the disappointed expression on my face and goes "OK, you suck on me", lays down and spreads her legs. By then I was feeling pretty disappointed already and should've just left. Like a simp I stay and figure maybe I can get Kelly back in the mood again. I go down on her, but I can't give it my best effort, and she seems to be mostly patronizing me also rather than enjoying it. I'm guessing in her head she's done. I go on for a few minutes and she starts making motions like she's coming. She's bone dry. I don't think I got her excited at all. I've been with a couple hundred women by now and know a thing or two. No, she wasn't even close to coming.

    At that point I just get up and start dressing. Kelly starts getting worried "I give you massage now, why are you leaving? You just make me come". I mean I do expect some of the session to be massage, but not most of the session. Normally I end up having 10-15 minutes left of the hour for the massage at the end. I'd be mostly OK with half sex half massage. This time I had 45 minutes for massage before the mediocre DATY attempt, now there is still half hour left. I'm not feeling it, get dressed and walk out.

    I did message the scheduler (manager?) to say it was disappointing. He did ask if there is anything he (she?) can do. I mean what can he do? I wasn't going to ask for my money back. They were both beautiful, they both fucked me, to a large degree they delivered everything promised. How do you put a price tag on "disappointed" or "rush job"? I don't know. I told him I was going to leave an honest review. I didn't want anything from him / her. I don't know how they can improve something here.

    Message to fellow mongers. This experience is like the majority of my duos but slightly worse than most. Normally the second girls keeps popping in and out and there is more play in the end. This time it was really brief and disappointing. They were just phoning it in. The problem isn't even this specific duo. All of my AMP duos have been disappointing like this. I haven't written reviews for most (didn't have an account back then and who wants to re-live experiences like this).

    As always, take it with a grain of salt. It's always YMMV. You may (and I hope you do) have much better session with them. I'm not sure why I didn't click with the girls like the rest of you did. I brushed my teeth before. I used mouthwash, and chewed lots of bubble gum. Normally girls complement me on my sweet tasting and nice smelling mouth. "You taste like candy" is the complement I often get.

    I also offered Kelly to take a shower when I got there. I did shower at home, but it was an hour drive. She told me no, I didn't need to shower, I was clean (which I was).

    So. Nice place, beautiful girls, rushed and disappointing experience for me. I do recommend you see them regardless of my experience. Most guys had much better experiences, and if nothing else they are both beautiful, especially Kelly. I don't recommend you try a duo. For me all of my AMP duos have been roughly like this. They only good duos I had were outside of AMPs.

  10. #16862
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpedUp3  [View Original Post]
    Decided to go Blue jade and check out Suzy at Blue Jade. She is definitely the top MILF in this area. Nature huge tits, last 30's or mid 40's. Eager to please you all the time.

    Face: 4, Body 5, service 5, attitude 5.

    LFK, DLK BBBJ BLS FIV CFS CIM.

    Scheduled with MMS at noon and was luck nobody waiting there. Suzy open the door with a beautiful smile, soft tone. She looks a sexy pornstar perfect body. She brings me into the room and start one of the best DLK immediately. Hand over the donation and dress off. When she is back, we continue kissing and hugging, then she started the amazing, nice, deep, long BBBJ. She uses some oil on your balls and massages them during BBBJ, incredible. I almost popped there.
    How much was donation? The usual $$?

  11. #16861

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayoigo86  [View Original Post]
    Probably not too many others that will top that session either. Don't know how you lasted so long with the two of them, especially Kelly, that girl has the tightest pussy I've ever had and somehow she can accommodate some big D and loves it, even dirty talks and tells you how much she likes big ones. Sexy and slutty at the same time, perfect combo but it looks like you already know this.
    I enjoy Kelly and she is great. I agree with you and Kelly does have the tightest pussy I've ever had as well. She says she loves having big D but she can't really take it that well especially if you're girthy and long.

  12. #16860
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Wow!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesohony  [View Original Post]
    It's been over a week since I've got a chance to play while I'm visiting family in the area, and I leave tomorrow on an early flight so I called Q Massage today to see if Kelly was still working since she rocked me last time. I show up and kelly answered the door in her sexy little black athletic shorts with a gray tank top with her wavy hair hair. This girl is incredible and that body is serious. I'm not too good at writing these detailed reviews but today was an absolute blast! Kelly and I get acquainted and she remembers me from a few days ago and tells me how much she misses me, blah, blah blah Sure. Anyway, it was dead ass slow today and raining and not a soul insight other than those two girls and myself. Kelly asked if I want two girls today and being that it was so slow I dish out the extra coins and away we go. I won't make this too long and drawn out, but this was probably the best experience I've ever had at one of these places. Chloe was eating Kelly, double BBBJ numerous times. Kelly sitting on my face while Chloe's blowing me, Kelly almost drowned me when she started gushing in my mouth, I'm banging the shit out of Kelly in doggy while Chloe is underneath with my balls in her mouth and licking my ass. These are some dirty girls right here boys. Had something happen today that has never happened before and probably will never happen again, Chloe hops on my face, and Kelly starts riding my dick cowgirl while they're both facing each other.
    Probably not too many others that will top that session either. Don't know how you lasted so long with the two of them, especially Kelly, that girl has the tightest pussy I've ever had and somehow she can accommodate some big D and loves it, even dirty talks and tells you how much she likes big ones. Sexy and slutty at the same time, perfect combo but it looks like you already know this.

  13. #16859
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    Q spa location

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    When you don't know an address, use the advanced search in rubmaps to find the place you're looking for. Others have stated this is in shoreline (which is a city). So go to rubmaps, do an advanced search with city=shoreline and name=Q.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-q-mas...line-wa-217056
    Thank you for this information, I will be there in a couple days so it's nice to know I'll be going to the right place. Used to use maps a lot, but haven't in a long time ever since they change the way they bill. Thanks again.

  14. #16858
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    Hot!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampking69  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I remembered how awesome this felt, both mental and physical, with a few duos I've had over the past few month at the AI franchise.

    Basically the girls were 69-ing each other as I K9 the top girl; the bottom girl then licked back-and-forth between my starfish and the top girl's kitty, while also getting DATY by the top girl.

    After I came, my juice even dripped down onto the face of the bottom girl, but she continued sucking until my pipe was fully drained; so freaking hot!
    Yeah, that definitely sounds like a fun time man. Those girls at Q Spa right now are fun! Enjoy them while we can.

  15. #16857

    Q Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    Different from QQ in FedWay. Both super outstanding right now.
    When you don't know an address, use the advanced search in rubmaps to find the place you're looking for. Others have stated this is in shoreline (which is a city). So go to rubmaps, do an advanced search with city=shoreline and name=Q.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-q-mas...line-wa-217056

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape