Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 587 1087 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 18408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17118
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyTimeNow  [View Original Post]
    If you get a chance and can swing it, the Apple CiCi duo is amazing. Maybe take a cold shower on the front end, because it does get hot 🔥 🥵.
    True story! I never thought I'd experience a TUMA while doing mish but they made it happen (I didn't plan or request this. I was mish with CiCi and Apple just went there.).

  2. #17117
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunate for them. Guess that area is really unfriendly, the others hadn't gotten any fed attention so that's a bit more serious.

    I was going to note happily that there were no arrests that were celebrated so it was probably fine but I did a search and. Dang there were two. I should have visited one time after all to get the catch up I've been missing. Ah well, I'll continue to wish her well.
    Yeah I can't believe they would set up shop in MJ. Super risky out there. As far as I'm concerned that's a no-go zone.

  3. #17116
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    IDK if this is the location that's been mentioned recently, however MJPD doesn't play!

    https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...igation-wilson
    Unfortunate for them. Guess that area is really unfriendly, the others hadn't gotten any fed attention so that's a bit more serious.

    I was going to note happily that there were no arrests that were celebrated so it was probably fine but I did a search and. Dang there were two. I should have visited one time after all to get the catch up I've been missing. Ah well, I'll continue to wish her well.

  4. #17115
    Really hot area and still kind of a small town but have not been out that way in years. No surprise.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    IDK if this is the location that's been mentioned recently, however MJPD doesn't play!

    https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...igation-wilson

  5. #17114
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    IDK if this is the location that's been mentioned recently, however MJPD doesn't play!

    https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...igation-wilson
    I gave a review of KiKi recently and This is the location that is apparently now shut down, I recognize the pic in the story and verified the address vs the one referenced in the story. That didn't last long! LOL.

  6. #17113

    Mt Juliet shutdown before gaining traction?

    IDK if this is the location that's been mentioned recently, however MJPD doesn't play!

    https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...igation-wilson

  7. #17112

    Amazing Visit

    I had the best massage recently and would highly recommend it to any of our senior members. Feel free to DM me and I am very happy to share. Of course, YMMV 😉.

  8. #17111

    Can't

    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    Bring some meat to the table to share with your brothers and maybe you will get the info you are looking for.
    New to the area so can't really do that rn.

  9. #17110
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajcje  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if mouth of the south is still around? If so is the pricing on RR accurate? I saw different pricing on STG not sure which one is more updated. And is she up in Clarksville or in Nashville rn? Offering in call? Would love to get some nuru and a good pegging in as I read she is into that apparently.
    Bring some meat to the table to share with your brothers and maybe you will get the info you are looking for.

  10. #17109

    Mouth of the South

    Quote Originally Posted by Pajcje  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if mouth of the south is still around? If so is the pricing on RR accurate? I saw different pricing on STG not sure which one is more updated. And is she up in Clarksville or in Nashville rn? Offering in call? Would love to get some nuru and a good pegging in as I read she is into that apparently.
    She's always been a bit hit or miss if she's in town or not. If a provider has different ads on different sites, check to see if the phone numbers match. If so, tell her you saw her ad on STG (where the price was lower). If numbers don't match, call / text from the ad that has lower prices. I have had better luck when calling her, so try that if she's not responding to text. And again, it's hit or miss if she's even in town.

    Also, understand you are new here, but looking at your post history it's all requests for info and no reviews. One of the best ways to get more info is to either TOFTT and leave reviews to build your reputation, which will open more people on the boards to give you more info.

  11. #17108
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraaak  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to 22 of late? I hadn't been since Lacey left, and I had always had a good experience there for the most part. I decided to go again recently during their 'sale' and I did 30 min, which ended up costing like 30 $ more than the regular old price not even counting the 'sale'.

    The person I saw (who I won't name to blast her but you can DM) was very sexy and looked exactly like her photos, but she had me flip literally within 5 minutes. I waited longer on the table for her to get there!

    Then upon flip, straight to business that tried to upsale for L1 for $.50, which seemed insane to me. She was very sexy but. No.

    Has that been the experience with anyone else or have you had better luck. Maybe it was the specific person. I wanted to try Jessi, Meylani, or Bianca but now am a little too gun shy after the last experience. Maybe just that specific person has bad service and the others are great, I dunno.
    22 has gone WAY downhill from a few years ago. Jessie is hot, but extremely unreliable. One session, amazing, the next, phoned in. None of the other girls on their current roster meet my attractiveness threshold.

  12. #17107

    Mouth of the South?

    Anyone know if mouth of the south is still around? If so is the pricing on RR accurate? I saw different pricing on STG not sure which one is more updated. And is she up in Clarksville or in Nashville rn? Offering in call? Would love to get some nuru and a good pegging in as I read she is into that apparently.

  13. #17106

    Studio 22 TOFTT

    I have not and frankly I appreciate you TOFTT. Your experience confirms my expectations, so maybe you saved me some $.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fraaak  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to 22 of late? I hadn't been since Lacey left, and I had always had a good experience there for the most part. I decided to go again recently during their 'sale' and I did 30 min, which ended up costing like 30 $ more than the regular old price not even counting the 'sale'.

    The person I saw (who I won't name to blast her but you can DM) was very sexy and looked exactly like her photos, but she had me flip literally within 5 minutes. I waited longer on the table for her to get there!

    Then upon flip, straight to business that tried to upsale for L1 for $.50, which seemed insane to me. She was very sexy but. No.

    Has that been the experience with anyone else or have you had better luck. Maybe it was the specific person. I wanted to try Jessi, Meylani, or Bianca but now am a little too gun shy after the last experience. Maybe just that specific person has bad service and the others are great, I dunno.

  14. #17105

    Studio 22 Lately

    Has anyone been to 22 of late? I hadn't been since Lacey left, and I had always had a good experience there for the most part. I decided to go again recently during their 'sale' and I did 30 min, which ended up costing like 30 $ more than the regular old price not even counting the 'sale'.

    The person I saw (who I won't name to blast her but you can DM) was very sexy and looked exactly like her photos, but she had me flip literally within 5 minutes. I waited longer on the table for her to get there!

    Then upon flip, straight to business that tried to upsale for L1 for $.50, which seemed insane to me. She was very sexy but. No.

    Has that been the experience with anyone else or have you had better luck. Maybe it was the specific person. I wanted to try Jessi, Meylani, or Bianca but now am a little too gun shy after the last experience. Maybe just that specific person has bad service and the others are great, I dunno.

  15. #17104

    HFA Visit

    Made my first visit to HFS last week. Had been going to RS but thought I would give HFS a try. I went after work where it was dark and I passed the house and had to circle back around. Rush hour traffic not the greatest at that time. Calling didn't help as it was too dark to really see anything and their English isn't the greatest. Went to the back parking lot. No other mongers were there at that time. I had made an appointment with Apple. They have to open the door for you. They have a 2 x4 over the door from the inside to keep unwanted guests out. Robbery prevention? Standing shower from Apple to get you warmed up. Great performance from Apple all the way around. She has mirrors set in her room so she can watch herself. Another girl came in right in the middle of L2 asked if I wanted her to join but I didn't have any extra money. I am guessing it was Cici? I would definitely have her join next time if I brought some extra cash. I went right for action starting out and then she followed with a decent massage. Good experience overall but I still have a thing for Angela so I'll probably go back there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape