Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2006
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1961
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9  [View Original Post]
    How much was the damage $ ? I've heard they're expensive.
    Bro, you know the ordeal, you got to pay to play. Cash, grass or ass nothing in life is free.

    As for damage, well that's on how long you want to play. I tip pretty darn good so its best I don't post it here. Just know its market value.

  2. #1960

    Info Please

    Are services inline with other locations or just way above due to the location? They may be looking to get clients from Connerton, and all the new builds in the area?

    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978  [View Original Post]
    Had to handle some work relates things early this morning here in Land O Lakes, after completing my tasks, I didn't want to head by to the office so soon. So I browse RM to see what's around. I ended up stopping in to Wonderful Massage & Spa. Walked in not long after they open and got paired with Lisa for this session. Went ahead and did a short session with her. Lisa is quite petite, but in a good way, decent size melon, youthful. Anyway we pretty much skipped the formal greetings, she did a quick finger massage on my back and pretty much negotiated a bare BJ and covered fuck fest with her. After handling the tips and all. She went to gather her supplies, come right back into the room and got the fun going. She started things with a nice slow sensual BBBJ. She gave a good amount of suction, plenty of wet slurping sounds and plenty of tongue lashing to my balls as well. On comes the cover, we started in cowgirl then on to mish. From there we moved on to doggy then back to mish. Finished the session in mish. Cleaned up, got dress and out the door I went, before leaving the spa, Lisa gave me a nice warm hug and a kiss on the cheeks.

  3. #1959
    Quote Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978  [View Original Post]
    Had to handle some work relates things early this morning here in Land O Lakes, after completing my tasks, I didn't want to head by to the office so soon. So I browse RM to see what's around. I ended up stopping in to Wonderful Massage & Spa. Walked in not long after they open and got paired with Lisa for this session. Went ahead and did a short session with her. Lisa is quite petite, but in a good way, decent size melon, youthful. Anyway we pretty much skipped the formal greetings, she did a quick finger massage on my back and pretty much negotiated a bare BJ and covered fuck fest with her. After handling the tips and all. She went to gather her supplies, come right back into the room and got the fun going. She started things with a nice slow sensual BBBJ. She gave a good amount of suction, plenty of wet slurping sounds and plenty of tongue lashing to my balls as well. On comes the cover, we started in cowgirl then on to mish. From there we moved on to doggy then back to mish. Finished the session in mish. Cleaned up, got dress and out the door I went, before leaving the spa, Lisa gave me a nice warm hug and a kiss on the cheeks.
    How much was the damage $ ? I've heard they're expensive.

  4. #1958
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Morning Session with Lisa over at Wonderful

    Had to handle some work relates things early this morning here in Land O Lakes, after completing my tasks, I didn't want to head by to the office so soon. So I browse RM to see what's around. I ended up stopping in to Wonderful Massage & Spa. Walked in not long after they open and got paired with Lisa for this session. Went ahead and did a short session with her. Lisa is quite petite, but in a good way, decent size melon, youthful. Anyway we pretty much skipped the formal greetings, she did a quick finger massage on my back and pretty much negotiated a bare BJ and covered fuck fest with her. After handling the tips and all. She went to gather her supplies, come right back into the room and got the fun going. She started things with a nice slow sensual BBBJ. She gave a good amount of suction, plenty of wet slurping sounds and plenty of tongue lashing to my balls as well. On comes the cover, we started in cowgirl then on to mish. From there we moved on to doggy then back to mish. Finished the session in mish. Cleaned up, got dress and out the door I went, before leaving the spa, Lisa gave me a nice warm hug and a kiss on the cheeks.

  5. #1957

    Jin's. Judy

    Saw Judy at Jins. She has some big bolt-ons. Only will do L1 but fun time. One of the better L1 experiences.

  6. #1956

    Requested Info

    Both late 30's early 40's I would guess. Natural bodies, so no bolt ons. Both cute, first few times was only HE. Good massage from both.

    After a few visits, May was open to FS, $. 6 donation. Sharon is a tease, not sure if anything other than HE is available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa30  [View Original Post]
    I'd love the feedback too.

  7. #1955

    7 massage

    Saw previous reviews of 7 massage and spa and tried it out. Got a great massage from a girl in scrubs. Didn't get her name but no hints of extras. I don't know when they stopped but I wasn't offered any extras.

  8. #1954

    Eden massage

    Hey, I've been on here for a while and I figured it's time for me to start contributing. I went to Eden massage in npr and got Coco. Great massage but no extras. She was very loose with the towel but when I asked for extras she said no. If your looking for a great massage go here but there is nothing extra.

  9. #1953
    I'd love the feedback too.

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze  [View Original Post]
    Hi brother, can you please provide details about May and Sharon?

    Age, body, performance and donations.

    (PM me if you prefer).

  10. #1952

    May and Sharon

    Hi brother, can you please provide details about May and Sharon?

    Age, body, performance and donations.

    (PM me if you prefer).

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvedWood  [View Original Post]
    Been there a few times. Have seen May and Sharon. Get the TS to start, let nature take it's course.

  11. #1951
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie870  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Has anyone been to 54 health Spa on shummard. Who do you recommend? And is it AMP?

    Thank you in advance!
    Been there a few times. Have seen May and Sharon. Get the TS to start, let nature take it's course.

  12. #1950

    54 health spa

    Hey guys. Has anyone been to 54 health Spa on shummard. Who do you recommend? And is it AMP?

    Thank you in advance!

  13. #1949
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Ending my trip here in Wonderful Massage & Spa

    On my last day for my trip here in Florida, I finished my round and ended my erotic adventure here in Wonderful Massage & Spa. My therapist for the half hour session introduced herself as Vivi. Since she looks appealing to eyes, I went ahead and booked her for this session. Didn't do the full hour since, I was cutting close on time to be heading out soon. Gave her the fees for the half hour session and was taken into the room. Once inside I was told to undress and lay down. Typical of every spa out there, as I waited and chill, Vivi comes back and did a light finger glide type of massage on my back. Must be cause of the length of the session I didn't get the full massage treatment. Oh well, on with the show, she tickled the twins and finger grip my cock to bring it to attention. Then had me flip. On the flip I was offered BBBJ and cfs. Offered her a reasonable tips and she agreed. So I then hand her the tips and she left the room. Return shortly, she got right up close to me, then lowered her top and slipped off her panties. Did and pretty nice slow BBBJ, then slipped the cover on and had me get on top of her as she lay down. Guess I got to work this girl. LOL, so fuck it, I spread her legs wide, enter her nicely groomed kitty then start pounding her, after a good few minutes I then lifted her legs over my shoulder and continue pounding away. At this time she was covering her mouth to mellow out her moans. Not loud but definitely not soft. Kept pumping her until I erupted, finished inside the bag, deep in her Asian pussy.

  14. #1948

    Where is summer spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGaines69  [View Original Post]
    Back in the area, and made a quick visit to Summer Spa. Once again, I drafted Vivi, since I was short in time, I picked her, hoping she would remember me from out last encounter. Don't really like trying someone new when time is short. Vivi was happy to see, she said to me. Long time no see. I'm yea, its been a week or so. Anyway, opted for a 1/2 hr session with her this time around. Hand her the tips and house fee. That I can get my times worth. Vivi left the room and comes right back. Wow, that was umm quick. LOL. I was in the process of getting undress, so Vivi came and gave me a hand, like literally gave me a hand, once my pants drop to the floor she too drop to the floor, on to her knees and started working on junior. She wasted no time at all and went to work, giving a nice wet BBBJ, with good amount of bls and a few attempts at dt. While blowing me she lower her top and slowly slipped off her dress and undies. I stood there enjoying the view of her bobbing on my cock, every now and then she'll look up at me stop and giggle then went back at it. Getting me all worked up, nice and hard. Once junior was rock hard, she slipped on the rubber then stood up. She had me lay down, but, I chose the lather, instead I lift her up and sat her down on my cock, standing and fucking, holding her legs and bouncing as we move closer to the massage to table. I then lay her down and continue ravaging her body. I then flip her around on to her stomach and smack her ass a few time before entering her in doggy. She was no hyper ventilating breathing heavily and moaning softly..
    Where is this place?

  15. #1947

    Us 19 S Crystal river

    By a barbershop. Decent enough massage but no extras offered. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape