Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 7014
-
12-24-25 09:10 #6699Senior Member

Posts: 2164Ppc
News reported a bar brawl at PPC last night. First a car into the entrance, now the bar brawl. Hate to be pants down in the back when cops show up.
-
12-22-25 15:19 #6698Senior Member

Posts: 309BBBJ is easy to get, CIM not so much, you'll need to surprise them. Merry Christmas hun.
Originally Posted by Rolesubmarine
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 15:12 #6697Senior Member

Posts: 437No luck for me at PP. I'm sure someone does but I've struck out.
Originally Posted by Rolesubmarine
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 14:15 #6696Regular Member

Posts: 12Questions for Tampa crowd.
Silly Question. Has anyone heard any rumors of luck getting BBBJ w / CIM at PP or Class Act? Have a buddies birthday party coming up and he likes that and Latinas.
Originally Posted by Pieguy2
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 19:26 #6695Senior Member

Posts: 2422001 & Mons Venus
Friday night I ended up heading out and hitting 2001 again. After the awesome time I had at Emperors last week I was tempted to go there but there were a couple of girls I had my eye on at 2001 so I decided to go there this time around.
One of those girls was Sabrina, a stacked dancer with big fake tits, the most delicious ass, and a beautiful face. Within minutes of entering the club she approaches me. We talked briefly then head to the back. She charged 50 per dance. Unfortunately compared to some of the recent lap dances I have gotten this was somewhat mediocre. No kissing on her body. She allowed me to feel on her ass but moved my hands away from her tits. It wasn't a bad dance, I did enjoy having her ass grind against me and touching her where I could but I doubt I'll ever get another dance from her again.
I then stepped next door to Riveters for a drink before heading across the street to Mons Venus. I had a free pass which they frequently give out at 2001. I hung out for a bit before Gogo spotted me and rushed over, ecstatic to see me. We met at the Nightmoves Christmas party at Emperors. She currently holds the Nightmoves best nude dancer title. We chatted for a bit before we headed to the lap dance area. This was my first time getting a dance since the reopening and Gogo didn't disappoint. Good grinding and hand roaming. Some light tit sucking. She really made my night.
Afterwards I headed back to 2001 just to see what was going on. Spotted some new honeys like a really sexy young Asian spinner. If I was a bit more flush I would have probably gotten another dance but by this point I was starting to run out of funds.
I will definitely be making more trips to both clubs, but next time I'll probably go back to Emperors where the dollar goes a little farther.
-
12-18-25 09:21 #6694Senior Member

Posts: 718This is the type of stuff that makes me want to start moving my 401 K from equities into cash.
Originally Posted by Jnsmcd
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 21:57 #6693Senior Member

Posts: 1812001
Bored today so I stopped in 2001 at 3 pm. I was the only customer in the place. 2 dancers working. I drank half my coke and left. What happened to this place?
-
12-17-25 15:56 #6692Senior Member

Posts: 242It was a blast. I'm thinking about hitting Emperors again this weekend!
Originally Posted by ForestTrail7
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 11:14 #6691Regular Member

Posts: 6Hell of a night! From hanging with a pornstar to getting a fantastic lap dance, you definitely made the most of it. Thanks for sharing the epic details.
-
12-15-25 14:21 #6690Senior Member

Posts: 242Emperors
So I hit Emperors last night for the first time for the Nightmoves Christmas party. I was primarily there to see pornstar Bad Bella who I met at 2001 back in October during the Caravan of Stars. We chatted a bit since then on IG and she was happy to see me. Even though she wasn't performing on stage she let me take her to the back for a private dance. Like it was at 2001 I spent a large amount of the time just fondling and sucking on her massive tits. This time was even better though because we're now friendly with each other so she was joking and being goofy. She started humping against me and made that exaggerated face with her tongue out and said this is how it is when making porn. She told me a funny story how she showed up for a porn shoot at Fantasyland that morning, not realizing what the place was, so there she was fucking for the camera as random patrons stood around and watched.
As for the Nightmoves party the attached warehouse at Emperors was converted to a Christmas theme with vendors. They had a fashion show back there. The event drew performers from all over. I met a dancer from one of the largo clubs and GoGo from 2001, who won the best nude performer award, featured dance as did porn star midget Tiny Texie.
The club dancers were fairly aggressive and open. Not long after sitting at the bar one is next to me grabbing my junk. I had a drink with a cute brunette spinner named Belladonna. I got her number and she was upfront that she does extra. She showed interest in both going out on a date & hooking up.
Throughout the night I tipped and chatted with this stunning tall white spinner named Georgia. As the night wound down I decided I was in the mood for another dance so I took Georgia to the back. It was 25 for a single dance and I got two from her. There was lots of grinding and she let my hands roam nor did she shy away from titty sucking and neck and shoulder kisses. It was one of the best lap dances I've had since living in Tampa.
The tickets for the event covered Emperors 2 which is full nude but that seems to be more of an after hours venue so nothing was going on there till after 3. I decided I wasn't going to stick around that long and left.
Now I definitely plan to hit Emperors again. I would love to spend some more time with Georgia and perhaps see what might be available in the VIP. I'll be in touch with Belladonna and I'll probably try to get something going on in the VIP before I see about incall or outcall.
Ultimately it was a pretty good night!
-
12-13-25 17:38 #6689Regular Member

Posts: 19Typical request is $$ for good very treatment sometimes more for FS if available, but often times you can get BBBJ for about $+4 plus the house take. As with all such things, it is very dependent on who and when. I have been there and other places when its super slow and the women are just looking to break even for the night and you get amazing deals, while other times a much less desirable prospect won't negotiate off of $$5 for anything. In my experience you can typically get a very basic, uninspiring LD for a Jackson, and a satisfying experience for about $5. I personally do not typically partake in FS.
Originally Posted by Stripin
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 16:27 #6688Senior Member

Posts: 10620. To house negotiatable with girl.
Originally Posted by Stripin
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 09:57 #6687Regular Member

Posts: 18How much are dances at pp?
Originally Posted by Awgest
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 16:12 #6686Senior Member

Posts: 242Emperors Christmas
Emperors is having their Christmas bash this Sunday. $35 gets you into all three clubs and there is an open bar from 9-10. Bad Bella will be there. I know some expressed disappointment missing her during the Caravan of Stars back in October so this will be your chance to see her.
I know several other strip clubs are having their Christmas events tonight and tomorrow night. I decided to go to this one to see Bad Bella again.
This will be my first trip to any of the Emperors clubs. I'll give a few report afterwards.
-
12-11-25 07:03 #6685Senior Member

Posts: 83Class Act
I stopped in one afternoon looking for Mandy, mentioned above. No luck, but did discover a nice lady from Cuba. This place is a much better value than PP, a very good size room is only $15, vs $20 (seat only) or $40 at PP. And for $150 you be able to have a great time. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Gfours
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
PG2.








Reply With Quote






