Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 30793
-
12-17-25 14:20 #29038Senior Member

Posts: 136Sending you a PM with the details.
Originally Posted by SkinFlute03
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 13:32 #29037Regular Member

Posts: 7I also saw her when she was hosting in Cary. Definitely recommend her. I haven't had a chance to see her in a couple months, but now that she is posting again I will be setting something up soon. Can provide a full 'report if anyone wants, but she is great!
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 11:26 #29036Senior Member

Posts: 180Summer
I saw summer when she was hosting out of a townhouse. Looks like she's posting again. I had a great GFE dream with her for 200 hhr and since she found me attractive I was able to go over on time.
Originally Posted by Valhallaknight
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 10:13 #29035Senior Member

Posts: 130Utr
Love meeting SUmmer, she is the UTR for me.
Originally Posted by FlowerDoll2
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 10:00 #29034Senior Member

Posts: 260She is legit. Her pics are accurate (or were).
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
I saw her once, and even though she delivered, everything was too mechanical and I had the impression she does not enjoy this hobby.
This was around 2019 sh I think.
-
12-17-25 07:17 #29033Senior Member

Posts: 281Dani
I walked right past her and didn't even recognize her. She looked like an old strung out druggie. It's been a while since I had seen her, but boy that was tough to see. I almost walked but just went through with it. When I first saw her 5+ years ago, she was a much different girl. What a shame.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 00:54 #29032Senior Member

Posts: 54I've had my eye on her 4 years ago before she had retired and never had the chance to see her. How much extra weigh are we talking about? Is she still slim / petite?
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 00:08 #29031Regular Member

Posts: 24On TER
Listed on Ter but I don't have access to the VIP section. Only one review though, number matches. Her ad on tryst is funny though LOL. The body type says "Body Type.
Originally Posted by StuffIsCrazy
[View Original Post]
I bench press exit strategies" also make me over think when I read that haha.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7041248-405989
-
12-16-25 22:35 #29030Regular Member

Posts: 4Olivia
I dreamed of her a week or so ago. She has a great body and a great ass. Not the best living place but needs must and all that. Quick and easy to set up with. Seemed a good person unlike many I've met in the past.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 22:31 #29029Regular Member

Posts: 4J-Lo
I've been wondering the same thing myself. I saw her quite a bit when she was around but she's been Awol for a few months now. I hope she's doing well as it is but wish she was still around.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 15:45 #29028Senior Member

Posts: 80I too saw her recently and it was probably my last time with her. She is unfortunately having a hard ride on the struggle bus. She changed her number on 12/13 and you could text it. Then this "newer" number is posted on 12/15 saying call only. I don't know if it is really her or not but, with the troubles she has, I will not be calling to find out.
Originally Posted by Coxter8
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 15:34 #29027Regular Member

Posts: 20Had a few dreams about oliva comms quick and easy she is legit a bit spaced out great body 7/10 would repeat.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 12:43 #29026Senior Member

Posts: 234Olivia
It is the same Olivia, with a few added pounds.
Originally Posted by KimStranger
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 10:47 #29025Senior Member

Posts: 354Any info on this one?
Texted from several numbers and no response, beginning to think it's a ghost ad.
https://tryst.link/escort/azaria
-
12-16-25 09:14 #29024Senior Member

Posts: 1710J-Lo
Anyone know what happened to skinny J-Lo?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...k/967407761660










Reply With Quote





