Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 1118 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 41255
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39500

    Enchantress was a let down

    Looks a lot better in her pics. Really looks run down and worn out. The smell was so bad I just opted for oral and got out of there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/159367338167

  2. #39499

    Booty Queen

    Hello mongers,

    Has anyone tried out booty queen? And if so how was the experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/379902046189

    Zz.

  3. #39498

    Friendly reminder

    Don't do it. Thief and time waster. This is your friendly reminder.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/628459765885
    Last edited by TopJimmie; 12-16-25 at 21:30. Reason: Typo

  4. #39497

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what's up with the text thread she posted in her most current ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/810857272592
    That is weird. Like I mentioned earlier, there were other providers there, and she mentioned one of the other girls uses that phone. There was no drama or issues while I was there. You truly never know with these girls. Drama follows them wherever they go so not surprised something like that was shared.

  5. #39496

    Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what's up with the text thread she posted in her most current ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/810857272592
    That is very bizarre, its like she's giving herself a bad review.

  6. #39495
    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/667012035276

    I recently visited this one and I had fun. Pics have her face obscured but she is pretty with a petite body, round booty and a very pretty pussy and back door. I'm talking the prettiest I've ever seen. There were a few other ladies that were also there. Nice safe incall.

    Did I mention her ass is spectacular!!
    Not sure what's up with the text thread she posted in her most current ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/810857272592

  7. #39494

    San Marco

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/667012035276

    I recently visited this one and I had fun. Pics have her face obscured but she is pretty with a petite body, round booty and a very pretty pussy and back door. I'm talking the prettiest I've ever seen. There were a few other ladies that were also there. Nice safe incall.

    Did I mention her ass is spectacular!!

  8. #39493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 234
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Sir. I appreciate the information!
    I reached out she seems cool responded quick I plan on toftt.

  9. #39492
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    That sucks, I've ran into my fair share of situations over the years. And each time I try to develop new rules to protect myself. When she says she got your 'tag' was that your license plate? Was it just her bullshitting you? That makes me think a new rule such as "never park in the same hotel your having a date in, or at least park far away and walk over".
    When I was active in this hobby one of the first rules I started making for myself was to absolutely NEVER park on the same side of their room unless there's too much "traffic" (people walking around, standing outside etc) on the opposite side of her room- and even then if it's the same side I park the farthest away I can from the room.

    If the provider asks you to park in a certain spot, I don't. I'm not going to put myself in a position that they can identify my car's color or be set up by her Uncle LEO (if he's nearby) or some handler looking to get a jump on me if the plan is to rob me. I just give them the "I'm already parked" (even if I'm not) and if they ask me to move to that spot, I just leave.

    Another thing I do is "scope" the hotel when I pull in. I look for any cars that could look unmarked or any cars that look to have someone sitting and looking in the car. Once I park I wait a min or two before telling them I'm here and look to see if theres any sketchy movements.

    I've avoided SEVERAL rip offs / robberies doing this. Making yourself / giving yourself an excuse to leave if something breathes in the wrong direction is the best way to go. It saves your money and your career in more ways than one.

  10. #39491

    Lilith

    Quote Originally Posted by Slumpin904  [View Original Post]
    Anybody? Has a fat ass and she says she can twerk which is totally my thing. She looks familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/193005282180
    I saw her when I was in town for Thanksgiving and She was the only one to respond back. Face pics are probably old but the Body his hers and real. Short, has a fat ass and the session was GREAT. It may have also have been the natural chemistry we had but she was also just really nice. Next time I'm back in town I will see her.

  11. #39490

    Mostly negative

    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider  [View Original Post]
    That should have been "NO" Info on a Hailey search.
    One of my more recent regrets. Will not repeat.

  12. #39489
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a name? What's the requirement for charitable donations?
    I know her real name so can't very well post that. As a courtesy, don't share the donations with the good ones. They never like that. Got to negotiate your own but she is reasonable.

  13. #39488

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    My favorite is posting. She is the girl in the pics, safe incall and very pasionate GFE. Treat her right and she will return the favor. Literally never had a bad session with her. She's been my #1 for awhile now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/373085385127
    Does she have a name? What's the requirement for charitable donations?

  14. #39487

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    She is on my list. But she's too far. It's almost 40 minutes for me.
    I saw her ad earlier and wanted to pull the trigger but saw it was oceanway which I'm worried about the area but I changing my mind with rsat saying legit and worth. If I see her before you post I'll post.

  15. #39486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    My to do List

    Quote Originally Posted by RSat1974  [View Original Post]
    My favorite is posting. She is the girl in the pics, safe incall and very pasionate GFE. Treat her right and she will return the favor. Literally never had a bad session with her. She's been my #1 for awhile now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/373085385127
    She is on my list. But she's too far. It's almost 40 minutes for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape