Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 5570
-
12-16-25 16:25 #5330Senior Member

Posts: 425I saw her recently, her name was Luna at the time (like, two weeks ago or so). Another user here saw her too, search back a page or two.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
TL; DR: she talks a lot, is pretty, the room was clean and uncluttered at an extended stay place in Durham. Covered FS, 300.
-
12-16-25 15:45 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 138Has Anyone Seen Or Met Any of These Women From Seeking Arrangements?
Has Anyone Seen / Talked To / Met Any of these Women from Seeking? Whether on the site, via text, and / or IRL? If so, any experiences?
1. KJ.
Early 30's. Decent Profile. Looks cute. I talked to her a few months ago and she responded positively. But she took a break shortly after messaging.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-88d42f1a69f5
2. goddessmel.
I swear, I've seen her come on seeking regularly in the past. I can't remember how our past messages went, but I do remember she would respond.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-8f7b6ca6be70
3. Jess.
Late 20's. Average profile.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-7c293db9b886
4. Willow.
19 years old. Attractive. Is apparently in Boone. Basic bio, but no real red flags I'm getting.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-8ec541577613
5. Sasha.
Mid 30's. Decent bio. Says she's here for fun. Messaged her before but wasn't able to meet (yet?) due to schedule conflicts.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-5bad133363f5
6. Valerie.
Hmmm, is all I'll say.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-c360a31246b3
7. Rhianna.
Early 20's. Definetly not her first profile and I feel like I've seen her profile a few years ago. Can't remember how convo went.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-b0d2224d0dac
8. Aster.
Late 20's. I'm pretty sure I saw her years ago. Can't remember much, though. Anyone seen or talked to her recently?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-22791363158a
9. Hannah.
Early 20's. Looks cute, but also a recent profile.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-8b166a29656d
10. Holly.
Early 30's. Tall. Red head, attractive. Decent Bio.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-d35e2dc0f4b6
-
12-16-25 14:59 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 72Please do, I would love to see her but not for 1 K.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 14:57 #5327Senior Member

Posts: 67She's real, that's really her profile. We have gone back and forth for months on price. She's had two whales give her an enormous amount for meets so her bar sits high even though those arrangements ended. We've established some rapport so it's a work in progress. Will update if I actually see her.
Originally Posted by NiteLifed69
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 14:54 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 585So, I think the thing to keep in mind is that there are waaay more Sugar Babies than available sugar daddies. SA data confirmed this years ago, when they still were a sugaring website. So, if you consider that info, it stands to reason that most of these potential sugar babies were probably seeing one guy a month, when those of us on the male side who were sugaring hard were seeing 6-7 babies a month. Back in the day I was blasting through college coeds, to the point where if I stepped foot on a college campus, I would probably be recognized by somebody within 10 minutes, LOL. Given that reality, I think most of these women now think that they should have an OF, a side simp or two and go fishing for the occasional Sugar date for big bucks vs see another 'once and done' every month for a couple hundred. A couple Ben Franklins probably doesn't do a whole lot for them, as a one time event. They're fishing, and if they don't land a big fish after getting 20 nibbles on the line, they're probably still okay with that.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
I've never 'sent a gift in advance of a meet' (and would never do that), so I don't know anything about that. However, it seems to me that if I did, the 'baby' would probably end up being a Nigerian dude. I think the 'never send money to someone you don't know before services are provided' rule with escorts still holds true in sugaring. You're just asking to be taken.
You should not try to play in the sugar world if you're playing to lose. To be successful, you should be having the attitude that YOU are the prize. Yes, many of them will take the 'I am the prize' mentality. Whoever blinks first, loses. Don't play this game if you're weak. Will you win over every hottie? Of course not. But, if you contact 7 or 8 of them and have the right mentality, you'll end up getting a hottie for a cost that isn't much more than what having a GF costs.
-
12-16-25 14:50 #5325Senior Member

Posts: 72Is willowtreelover02 a real profile
Is willowtreelover02 a real profile or did some scammers get her pics off Instagram, especially with her asking for $1 k.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 10:23 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 67Getting ridiculous
I won't bother sharing the link, but I had another one recently tell me she doesn't meet for under 3. I get that some aren't actually interested in the lifestyle but willing for the right dollars, but wow.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
Slightly different topic but something that's been happening more and more to me if potential SBs wanting to be courted / impressed / spoiled just to have an initial conversation. Somehow it seems like the table is turning and instead of them looking for us it's become us having to prove something to them. When did we become the seller?
-
12-15-25 16:18 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 107https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-fee27af057a8
Chatted with this girl and she told me she starts at 1 k. I'll pass as that's absurd in my opinion.
If anyone has recommendations for someone who is okay with something short-term, I'd appreciate it.
-
12-15-25 11:14 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 517This. You create the bowl you want to play in.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 00:00 #5321Senior Member

Posts: 27This is the truest thing I've ever seen about sugar dating. This advice is perfect.
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 22:26 #5320Senior Member

Posts: 574Sarai
Sarai 20 yo, seems friendly but probably high $$.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-57fcfeb9bb29
She wanted 5 bills. I offered 400. Her response " Unfortunately that won't work for me. ".
I am not willing to offer 5 bills for an unknown.
-
12-13-25 20:45 #5319Senior Member

Posts: 105There are girls that will quote an amount and not budge, while many others will start high and settle for a lower amount. There is no way to determine which is which unless you play the game. Girls on SA may go lower if 1) they find you more attractive than the average guy on the site 2) you offer an experience that's more than just meeting in a hotel for a sex for money transaction 3) you will be longer term and not a one or two time thing 4) you have a decent personality and don't come across as creepy 5) they are desperate to pay bills right now 6) any other reason.
Originally Posted by StormyTuesday
[View Original Post]
I'm on a budget and prefer weekly meets so for those I'm interested in I try to talk them down to $$$ if their starting bid is higher. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't and I never take it personally or begrudge anyone for holding out, it's their decision. There are more than enough on SA that will go $$ or $$ Good luck!
-
12-13-25 17:59 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 585I ONLY see top quality SA girls. Like the top 10% of what you see on there. You don't have to believe me, but it's true. I have no problem getting 8. 5's in real life, I sure as shit am not going to pay for one.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 22:01 #5317Senior Member

Posts: 425The girls that quote 800 are not going to sleep with you for 300. They will sleep with you for 800.
Originally Posted by StormyTuesday
[View Original Post]
There are girls that will see you for 300. And even for 200.
This is kinda like getting a $20 Timex or a $20,000 Rolex. Both tell you the correct time. One is more desirable than the other.
-
12-12-25 21:31 #5316Senior Member

Posts: 585I still routinely see SA ladies for a $$ to $$$ fee. Yes, I take them to nice restaurants first and we stay at a nice hotel, but they don't treat me like there's any kind of time limit either. I don't make it transactional, and neither do they. I guess my point is that most of these women are looking for a variety of things. If I take the most cynical POV, I could say that they're after short con (quick score), medium con (regular arrangement), long con (long term or marrying a guy of means). If you start out the conversation with "How much for 1 hour of _ they're going to realize that they're probably going to see you one time. In their minds, It doesn't really matter how they treat you, and they don't expect to be treated very nicely by you either, so they might as well put a big number to it. I always say "My expectation is to have a non-intimate, non-paid public M&G first". I think all of them see this as a job interview, and of the last 12 times I've done this, all but one have agreed to go to my room after dinner, and yes. I have provided them with some sugar for this. The best of these have turned into regular, repeat scenarios. To summarize, your typical college girl doesn't want to think of herself as a prostitute, but at the same time she isn't going to turn down 'big money' if no one's going to find out. There's an amount of money that allows her to set aside her principles, and 800 might be that number for many of these. Just come at it a different way and I guarantee you that you'll have a better time.
Originally Posted by StormyTuesday
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





