Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 343 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 5143
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4813
    Quote Originally Posted by ARivera420  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to buy some content and my head down stairs got the best of me, I paid 50 $ for 5 pictures never received them and she has ghosted me while continuing to post(I have given her nearly 2 weeks at this point more patience than anyone would but, my friend got the best of me). I would be a bit careful when it comes to her content. I would love to see her, but she has been a bit harder to get to. I'm just say tread with caution with her content and getting it cause she is def a bit more unreliable in that. I also have hard she has GPS based on other subs. Tread with a bit of caution with this one.

    I would love to see her but she is working pretty extensively just sucks this is how our first interaction is. I thought I could break this ice like this with her but just seems like she decided she's just going to pull this.
    You've learned a hard lesson. Never ever send a girl money online.

  2. #4812
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon723  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a while back, she talked too much, smelled like smoke, poor performance on the stick, tits were oddly smooth and hard, maybe bolt-ons, not really sure. Either way she gave me a lot of attitude the whole time, she was a one and done.

    Didn't partake in FS so I can't comment on that aspect, maybe she's mellowed in the years since but it was so rotten I never even click her ads for old times sake anymore.

  3. #4811
    Quote Originally Posted by ARivera420  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to buy some content and my head down stairs got the best of me, I paid 50 $ for 5 pictures never received them and she has ghosted me while continuing to post(I have given her nearly 2 weeks at this point more patience than anyone would but, my friend got the best of me). I would be a bit careful when it comes to her content. I would love to see her, but she has been a bit harder to get to. I'm just say tread with caution with her content and getting it cause she is def a bit more unreliable in that. I also have hard she has GPS based on other subs. Tread with a bit of caution with this one.

    I would love to see her but she is working pretty extensively just sucks this is how our first interaction is. I thought I could break this ice like this with her but just seems like she decided she's just going to pull this.
    Why would you buy anything from a girl you can do anything with in person. Like anything BBFS, bb greek, bbbjws. Nikki might be a *****, before and after the deed, but she delivers the goods in person. A true cum ****, Don't be meek and timid if you want her, keep at it. Don't schedule anything ahead of time. Text her when you're ready and comment about those missing pics after you fuck her in a joking way. You catch more fly's with honey than vinegar. Nikky with her menu is a rare breed in this business.

  4. #4810

    Naughty Nikki / Nikki Rochester

    I wanted to buy some content and my head down stairs got the best of me, I paid 50 $ for 5 pictures never received them and she has ghosted me while continuing to post(I have given her nearly 2 weeks at this point more patience than anyone would but, my friend got the best of me). I would be a bit careful when it comes to her content. I would love to see her, but she has been a bit harder to get to. I'm just say tread with caution with her content and getting it cause she is def a bit more unreliable in that. I also have hard she has GPS based on other subs. Tread with a bit of caution with this one.

    I would love to see her but she is working pretty extensively just sucks this is how our first interaction is. I thought I could break this ice like this with her but just seems like she decided she's just going to pull this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-15 212057.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-12-15 212006.png‎   Screenshot 2025-12-15 211946.jpg‎  

  5. #4809

    Tara, Raymong

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    Did she used to work out of Raymond? Like exit 4 off of 101? Secluded house? Or am I thinking of someone else? If it is the same girls she has been around for awhile now. I've seen her several times. She was fun but nothing super special back then.
    I never saw her in Raymond. It was always in Seabrook, Hampton area. Secluded house, off street parking, by herself. I agree, nothing super special.

  6. #4808

    Tara

    Did she used to work out of Raymond? Like exit 4 off of 101? Secluded house? Or am I thinking of someone else? If it is the same girls she has been around for awhile now. I've seen her several times. She was fun but nothing super special back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by TanShadow  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this chatterbox about 5 years ago. Private house, lots of stripper clothes, and a decent time. Not sure what she's charging these days, but it was around 200 for hhr I believe. Not much of a clock watcher but you won't get 90 minutes for 30 minutes. Body is ok, fake up top, decent job, bit of a flabby tummy, kinda flat ass. Like I said, decent time, but not stellar. Forget what, if any, actions are off limits. Worth a shot if you can deal with the incessant chatter.

  7. #4807

    Any Info


  8. #4806

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Insatiable44  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? Can tell by the pics and ad copy she is looney, but I will put up with a lot for a petite frame.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/131889757629
    I have seen this chatterbox about 5 years ago. Private house, lots of stripper clothes, and a decent time. Not sure what she's charging these days, but it was around 200 for hhr I believe. Not much of a clock watcher but you won't get 90 minutes for 30 minutes. Body is ok, fake up top, decent job, bit of a flabby tummy, kinda flat ass. Like I said, decent time, but not stellar. Forget what, if any, actions are off limits. Worth a shot if you can deal with the incessant chatter.

  9. #4805
    Quote Originally Posted by Insatiable44  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on this one? Can tell by the pics and ad copy she is looney, but I will put up with a lot for a petite frame.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/131889757629
    Search Tara in nh other areas. Reviews were never good enough to justify the drive to the seacoast for me.

  10. #4804

    Tara

    Any reports on this one? Can tell by the pics and ad copy she is looney, but I will put up with a lot for a petite frame.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/131889757629

  11. #4803

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    Steph is a bbw, cute face, provides rock solid encounter. No rush, she is very chill and takes her time to make sure you're enjoying. She's not worth the extra for BBFS, but she gives phenomenal head. That girl knows how to use her mouth on a cock. I've done several visits in the past and she swallow every load. She's a real nice girl.
    Which one is Steph? Sounds great! Do you have a link?

  12. #4802

    Steph visiting from Maine

    Steph is a bbw, cute face, provides rock solid encounter. No rush, she is very chill and takes her time to make sure you're enjoying. She's not worth the extra for BBFS, but she gives phenomenal head. That girl knows how to use her mouth on a cock. I've done several visits in the past and she swallow every load. She's a real nice girl.

  13. #4801

    Tiffy, aka Tiify Malice

    Hello all. New member, first post. I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Tiffy. She used to post in Boston and Concord, NH (Laconia). Was a bit of a freak but difficult to get a hold of. Those who knew her knew all holes were open, anything goes, pretty much a freak. I used to see her regularly but not for the last 2 years. Any info appreciated. You could private DM me if you prefer. Thanks.

  14. #4800

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by LowElldan  [View Original Post]
    Preggo AND party friendly. What a dirt bag.
    Surprised she is still alive to be honest. She was giving $20 BJs on the street 10 years ago.

  15. #4799

    Brutal

    Quote Originally Posted by Nashua58  [View Original Post]
    How many times has she been preggo?
    Preggo AND party friendly. What a dirt bag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape