Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 5141
-
12-16-25 00:06 #4811Regular Member

Posts: 7Why would you buy anything from a girl you can do anything with in person. Like anything BBFS, bb greek, bbbjws. Nikki might be a *****, before and after the deed, but she delivers the goods in person. A true cum ****, Don't be meek and timid if you want her, keep at it. Don't schedule anything ahead of time. Text her when you're ready and comment about those missing pics after you fuck her in a joking way. You catch more fly's with honey than vinegar. Nikky with her menu is a rare breed in this business.
Originally Posted by ARivera420
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 21:22 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 43Naughty Nikki / Nikki Rochester
I wanted to buy some content and my head down stairs got the best of me, I paid 50 $ for 5 pictures never received them and she has ghosted me while continuing to post(I have given her nearly 2 weeks at this point more patience than anyone would but, my friend got the best of me). I would be a bit careful when it comes to her content. I would love to see her, but she has been a bit harder to get to. I'm just say tread with caution with her content and getting it cause she is def a bit more unreliable in that. I also have hard she has GPS based on other subs. Tread with a bit of caution with this one.
I would love to see her but she is working pretty extensively just sucks this is how our first interaction is. I thought I could break this ice like this with her but just seems like she decided she's just going to pull this.
-
12-15-25 18:54 #4809Senior Member

Posts: 51Tara, Raymong
I never saw her in Raymond. It was always in Seabrook, Hampton area. Secluded house, off street parking, by herself. I agree, nothing super special.
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 22:54 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 230Tara
Did she used to work out of Raymond? Like exit 4 off of 101? Secluded house? Or am I thinking of someone else? If it is the same girls she has been around for awhile now. I've seen her several times. She was fun but nothing super special back then.
Originally Posted by TanShadow
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 17:20 #4807Regular Member

Posts: 14Any Info
Anyone have any info on her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/228972075019.
-
12-09-25 18:17 #4806Senior Member

Posts: 51Tara
I have seen this chatterbox about 5 years ago. Private house, lots of stripper clothes, and a decent time. Not sure what she's charging these days, but it was around 200 for hhr I believe. Not much of a clock watcher but you won't get 90 minutes for 30 minutes. Body is ok, fake up top, decent job, bit of a flabby tummy, kinda flat ass. Like I said, decent time, but not stellar. Forget what, if any, actions are off limits. Worth a shot if you can deal with the incessant chatter.
Originally Posted by Insatiable44
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 18:13 #4805Senior Member

Posts: 182Search Tara in nh other areas. Reviews were never good enough to justify the drive to the seacoast for me.
Originally Posted by Insatiable44
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 11:28 #4804Senior Member

Posts: 90Tara
Any reports on this one? Can tell by the pics and ad copy she is looney, but I will put up with a lot for a petite frame.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/131889757629
-
12-03-25 16:12 #4803Senior Member

Posts: 127Steph
Which one is Steph? Sounds great! Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by LGreen
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-25 14:11 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 372Steph visiting from Maine
Steph is a bbw, cute face, provides rock solid encounter. No rush, she is very chill and takes her time to make sure you're enjoying. She's not worth the extra for BBFS, but she gives phenomenal head. That girl knows how to use her mouth on a cock. I've done several visits in the past and she swallow every load. She's a real nice girl.
-
12-02-25 14:42 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 51Tiffy, aka Tiify Malice
Hello all. New member, first post. I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Tiffy. She used to post in Boston and Concord, NH (Laconia). Was a bit of a freak but difficult to get a hold of. Those who knew her knew all holes were open, anything goes, pretty much a freak. I used to see her regularly but not for the last 2 years. Any info appreciated. You could private DM me if you prefer. Thanks.
-
12-02-25 10:33 #4800Senior Member

Posts: 90Yup
Surprised she is still alive to be honest. She was giving $20 BJs on the street 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by LowElldan
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 09:39 #4799Senior Member

Posts: 74Brutal
Preggo AND party friendly. What a dirt bag.
Originally Posted by Nashua58
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 08:27 #4798Senior Member

Posts: 63Again
How many times has she been preggo?
Originally Posted by Lamron
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 15:19 #4797Senior Member

Posts: 116Is Kendra and KendraLeigh the same person?
Wondering if Kendra and KendraLeigh are the same person. I'm seeing an ad for KL that is pregnant, but I've seen the reviews of Kendra. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...c/585692228783









Reply With Quote






