Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 58860
-
12-15-25 23:01 #54525Senior Member

Posts: 48Really?
I'll have to try them both.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
Is sophia asian too?
Thanks for the info.
-
12-15-25 22:18 #54524Senior Member

Posts: 418I think there is one spa in the entire world named "Missly" and yes, it's on the street you speak of. Just busting your balls, dude.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
There's only two girls there...sometimes three. I stand by the fun I have at that place...it's firecracker hotties and usually not a ping parade.
All girls have their own menu, and that's their prerogative. You never get everything with every girl, regardless of the establishment.
-
12-15-25 21:59 #54523Senior Member

Posts: 418How did you know what I was thinking about all day? Hahaha! I may have to test the waters.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I didn't cover her face, but I was thinking about it earlier and I did cover her tits. She took the first shot or two in her mouth but it was a lot, so I remember she pointed my dick downward to unload the rest on her chest. When she stood up her tits were literally dripping with cum, an image burned on my retina. Looked like those porno stills with thick gobby white splooge. Good thing I took my zinc! Hahaha!
-
12-15-25 21:51 #54522Senior Member

Posts: 418Hey man, 3 ain't bad. But I like your style. So I have a new interpretation for 5:
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
0 = No service.
1 = Waste of time.
2 = Average.
3 = Solid, knew the assignment.
4 = Above and beyond.
5 = Off the charts.
-
12-15-25 21:30 #54521Senior Member

Posts: 418No man, it's little, two handfuls.
Originally Posted by AmazingRoot56
[View Original Post]
There's a gal out in Clermont at Karma with an ass like Mona's, her name is Sophia...but pack a wallet.
If you're into thick Asians, there's one at Lavender right now, her name is Nico. Huge tits and a big round butt, slim-thick girl...pretty...and taller like 5'8". I didn't get a chance to sample her, but I saw her.
I'll try soon and report back.
-
12-15-25 21:03 #54520Regular Member

Posts: 10Fair enough, I had a great time either way!!
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 18:32 #54519Senior Member

Posts: 269Is this over off of Edgewater? Is Sasa the only one worth seeing? Sounds like different girls and different menus unlike some of the others where you know what you are getting with every girl.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 17:52 #54518Senior Member

Posts: 1095There was a Chloe at Tokyo in November.
Originally Posted by Jeff1976
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 17:47 #54517Senior Member

Posts: 374Any AMPs that meet this criteria?
I haven't been to one in a while, but the last time I did, I got a young pretty girl, but she didn't have the friendliest attitude and she had GPS. So while I know older ladies can also have crappy attitudes, I specifically wanted to know what AMPs had chicks that look roughly 50 and up and have TS but even much more important, those overhead bars they can use to do back-walking. I'm lookinf for any places that meet that criteria first and foremost in Marion, but also Belleview, villages, summerfield, leesburg, lake mary all the way to DeLand, Mt. Dora, Tavares, and Eustis if any of you are familair sith the latter 4 inparticular. Every now and again I visit some friends in Orlando, so I thought of maybe including that to the "list" but for now I'm going to keep that one out just because its just a bit further than I'd like to go seeing as I don't visit them often enough anyways. But ya, I'm looking forward to the suggestions.
-
12-15-25 16:53 #54516Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Boo-boo Since she likes that ass played with so much, you should bury you pole in it next time. And ahh nothing like covering a face with a big load! Well done!
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 16:25 #54515Senior Member

Posts: 48Ass
How was her ass? Mona like. ?
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 15:33 #54514Senior Member

Posts: 549Meiji Timer
The providers set the timer for 10 minutes before the end of the session. That is a notice to quickly wrap things up and proceed to the post session shower if desired. You still get the full amount of time that you paid for.
Originally Posted by JustAMonger26
[View Original Post]
It would be awkward if my time literally ended while I was fully engaged, so to speak, so I appreciate the timer.
-
12-15-25 14:05 #54513Senior Member

Posts: 267Chole?
Thank you for the update. Very useful. Any chance that this Chole is the same Chole that was at NDS about 2-2. 5 years ago? She wasn't there for too long, but she was 1/3 of the best 4 hands experience I have ever had. Have been looking for her, every since.
Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover
[View Original Post]
There was also a Chole at Tokyo about a year ago, but that was a totally different girl.
-
12-15-25 14:01 #54512Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Bbbj
BBBJ It's not extra at this outfit! If you are paying the rate they have advertised then that is included in the service. However, anytime you ask a question like that they are going to respond with yes, but it's extra. The only extra you will pay there is if you are dipping your stick in with no cover, or CIP. Every once in a while, some of these girls if they like you and they're genuinely turned on, they will entertain some of these options without discussing extra tips. But BBBJ is standard at these places.
Originally Posted by Saframa
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 12:45 #54511Regular Member

Posts: 10Meiji Ayan
Met with Ayan and had a decent dream. Skinny woman with an average body. Was very attentive and followed direction well. Only problem I had was I watched her put a 20 min timer when I paid for HH session, ouch. I'm a smaller man but Kitty was tight and she puts that squeeze on. Would repeat based on enthusiasm, direction taking, and vice grip. Stay safe boys!














Reply With Quote





