Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 58910
-
12-15-25 23:21 #54575Senior Member

Posts: 418Venus Massage
Ok, family shit on Saturday, got delayed. Went to Lavender to sample Apple, tall beauty with little boobies as suggested by a little birdie. But alas, they were busy. I don't wait, so I bounce, try to find an alternative.
Was going to TOFTT at ET and update the field, but they close early now. Called Five Star, they said come tomorrow. VIP gals are beat, have seen them this month and walked. Called Spa Serenity, they're like no. Called Eva, she's leaving on a jet plane in the am. Call Serenity again, no answer. Called Cherry Blossom, no answer. Call Five Star again, she said come tomorrow...oops sorry, already talked to you! Called Venus and ding, she says to come!
I say I'm 25 min away, she says okay. She texts me the bus card, it's almost 11:30. I arrive in exactly 23 minutes and as I'm entering the parking lot my phone pings with "Are you coming? Here?" I text back right away with "Here!" I park, text again. Call again. Radio silence. Drive to the back, nothing. Text again, call again. Bounce after 9 minutes. Text again, call again.
Who does that? That's fucked up, I was pissed. Maybe I should have just knocked or gone in, but there were some people nearby.
So, I know everyone is chomping at the bit to stick up for me, so I need everyone to boycott Venus until January. Nobody go there, it's a protest for treating your boy poorly! Hahaha! Seriously though, not sure the point of telling me to come.
Called CB again and they tell me to come, always a late night accommodation. But greeted by a gal who was tired, says Hhr only. Fine, but she came back and just dropped to her knees with a cover for CBJ. Nope! She quickly returned the $$ and I left.
Long drive back to my hotel, full balls...but also a full wallet!
Damn you, Venus (shaking my fist)...ruined my night.
Beauty = ?/5; Personality = 0/5; GFE = 0/5; Service = 0/5; Recommend = NO
Peace and love!
-
12-15-25 23:16 #54574Senior Member

Posts: 80Meiji. Lily
I saw Lily this evening. She is probably in her 20's, natural B / Cs, and cute with a little bit of a curvy body. She is sweet but didn't speak much English at all. Said she was here for two more days and then going to Miami.
All the normal activates and overall had a good time.
-
12-15-25 23:01 #54573Senior Member

Posts: 48Really?
I'll have to try them both.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
Is sophia asian too?
Thanks for the info.
-
12-15-25 22:18 #54572Senior Member

Posts: 418I think there is one spa in the entire world named "Missly" and yes, it's on the street you speak of. Just busting your balls, dude.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
There's only two girls there...sometimes three. I stand by the fun I have at that place...it's firecracker hotties and usually not a ping parade.
All girls have their own menu, and that's their prerogative. You never get everything with every girl, regardless of the establishment.
-
12-15-25 21:59 #54571Senior Member

Posts: 418How did you know what I was thinking about all day? Hahaha! I may have to test the waters.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I didn't cover her face, but I was thinking about it earlier and I did cover her tits. She took the first shot or two in her mouth but it was a lot, so I remember she pointed my dick downward to unload the rest on her chest. When she stood up her tits were literally dripping with cum, an image burned on my retina. Looked like those porno stills with thick gobby white splooge. Good thing I took my zinc! Hahaha!
-
12-15-25 21:51 #54570Senior Member

Posts: 418Hey man, 3 ain't bad. But I like your style. So I have a new interpretation for 5:
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
0 = No service.
1 = Waste of time.
2 = Average.
3 = Solid, knew the assignment.
4 = Above and beyond.
5 = Off the charts.
-
12-15-25 21:30 #54569Senior Member

Posts: 418No man, it's little, two handfuls.
Originally Posted by AmazingRoot56
[View Original Post]
There's a gal out in Clermont at Karma with an ass like Mona's, her name is Sophia...but pack a wallet.
If you're into thick Asians, there's one at Lavender right now, her name is Nico. Huge tits and a big round butt, slim-thick girl...pretty...and taller like 5'8". I didn't get a chance to sample her, but I saw her.
I'll try soon and report back.
-
12-15-25 21:03 #54568Regular Member

Posts: 10Fair enough, I had a great time either way!!
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 18:32 #54567Senior Member

Posts: 269Is this over off of Edgewater? Is Sasa the only one worth seeing? Sounds like different girls and different menus unlike some of the others where you know what you are getting with every girl.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 17:52 #54566Senior Member

Posts: 1095There was a Chloe at Tokyo in November.
Originally Posted by Jeff1976
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 17:47 #54565Senior Member

Posts: 374Any AMPs that meet this criteria?
I haven't been to one in a while, but the last time I did, I got a young pretty girl, but she didn't have the friendliest attitude and she had GPS. So while I know older ladies can also have crappy attitudes, I specifically wanted to know what AMPs had chicks that look roughly 50 and up and have TS but even much more important, those overhead bars they can use to do back-walking. I'm lookinf for any places that meet that criteria first and foremost in Marion, but also Belleview, villages, summerfield, leesburg, lake mary all the way to DeLand, Mt. Dora, Tavares, and Eustis if any of you are familair sith the latter 4 inparticular. Every now and again I visit some friends in Orlando, so I thought of maybe including that to the "list" but for now I'm going to keep that one out just because its just a bit further than I'd like to go seeing as I don't visit them often enough anyways. But ya, I'm looking forward to the suggestions.
-
12-15-25 16:53 #54564Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Boo-boo Since she likes that ass played with so much, you should bury you pole in it next time. And ahh nothing like covering a face with a big load! Well done!
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 16:25 #54563Senior Member

Posts: 48Ass
How was her ass? Mona like. ?
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 15:33 #54562Senior Member

Posts: 550Meiji Timer
The providers set the timer for 10 minutes before the end of the session. That is a notice to quickly wrap things up and proceed to the post session shower if desired. You still get the full amount of time that you paid for.
Originally Posted by JustAMonger26
[View Original Post]
It would be awkward if my time literally ended while I was fully engaged, so to speak, so I appreciate the timer.
-
12-15-25 14:05 #54561Senior Member

Posts: 267Chole?
Thank you for the update. Very useful. Any chance that this Chole is the same Chole that was at NDS about 2-2. 5 years ago? She wasn't there for too long, but she was 1/3 of the best 4 hands experience I have ever had. Have been looking for her, every since.
Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover
[View Original Post]
There was also a Chole at Tokyo about a year ago, but that was a totally different girl.











Reply With Quote





