Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 890 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 13347
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12807

    Spring Spa -Oldsmar

    I stopped by here for a quick massage and I was not disappointed. Late 30's, early 40's woman with a very fit body and pretty face. She was the only one working and I didn't catch her name but I recently went for my 2nd visit and she was there again. LOL. She is super welcoming, speaks good English and the menu is fully open. I never go more than L1 but it was on the table for a reasonable cost. Standard 60 Mario coins for the house and 60 more coins the finish. Lots of UTC and FIV. Very nice. I will.

    Repeat. Well, I've already repeated. LOL.

  2. #12806
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby4  [View Original Post]
    Went this afternoon, called about 15 min out and she said it wasn't busy. She is short, and prob in the 40's but nice body. Good full c cups. Standard fee. 6 to house and 160 for her never even asked just left it on the counter. She started a massage on my back and was interrupted twice. Finally she me flip and gave me the signs for everything and I agreed. Kinda weak BJ then put on the rain coat with her mouth, had me get up so she could let me enter with her legs back by her head. Only issue was it wasn't very tight tried pounding away for a bit but my guy wasn't feeling it. Had her do some more bbj and a hand finish while I played with those nice tits. Not bad but not as good as my first experience there before the closing. Sweet young little spinner with a nice rack really got into it. Didn't see anyone else there.
    Is this a new coco? Or the one before it closed. They still have her license picture on the wall. I even pointed at her picture to see if she still worked there and the lady looked at me like I was speaking gibberish, if anyone knows where that original Coco is, please let me know.

  3. #12805

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by PromasterFun86  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got reviews on coco or yoyo at sunflower? Went today and said they were busy, will come back another day.
    Went this afternoon, called about 15 min out and she said it wasn't busy. She is short, and prob in the 40's but nice body. Good full c cups. Standard fee. 6 to house and 160 for her never even asked just left it on the counter. She started a massage on my back and was interrupted twice. Finally she me flip and gave me the signs for everything and I agreed. Kinda weak BJ then put on the rain coat with her mouth, had me get up so she could let me enter with her legs back by her head. Only issue was it wasn't very tight tried pounding away for a bit but my guy wasn't feeling it. Had her do some more bbj and a hand finish while I played with those nice tits. Not bad but not as good as my first experience there before the closing. Sweet young little spinner with a nice rack really got into it. Didn't see anyone else there.

  4. #12804
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMachete  [View Original Post]
    Assume this is a competitor to Roman Holiday. I tried Google Maps & RMaps to try & decipher this one. Does anyone know the name of particular spa?
    Google Pretty Little Me Spa. Same place new owner, they remove pretty little me and left the word spa on the door, between the barbershop and pharmacy in the same plaza.

  5. #12803

    Roman

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMachete  [View Original Post]
    Assume this is a competitor to Roman Holiday. I tried Google Maps & RMaps to try & decipher this one. Does anyone know the name of particular spa?
    It is Roman. Roman moved to parsons, if you look up Roman's and call the number and they will answer giving you the new address.

  6. #12802
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMachete  [View Original Post]
    Assume this is a competitor to Roman Holiday. I tried Google Maps & RMaps to try & decipher this one. Does anyone know the name of particular spa?
    It just says spa on the window, no head sign above building, no advertising and tinted windows next to a pharmacy and barbershop.

    I went in today and see the lineup and it was ok, nothing I'd personally pay $$. 60 for, one latina and the rest shorter asians, average looking women but the place smelled nice, I'd pay if they were a little more my type, I said I'd come back after I got a little more cash but honestly just wanted to see what the ladies looked like before I shelled out that kind of money, sunflower you got the massage and the full service, and not sure if they do both, the women are not bad but I'm tryna budget and 120 QV's are more of my thing until we get some more local reviews, I'd recommend though if you are ok with spending $$. 60, again, average not bad looking women.

  7. #12801

    Name of spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Themanpyp212  [View Original Post]
    Hey buddy there's also a place in Brandon on Parsons and adamo in a plaza has a sign with the name Spa, you get Latin and Asian.
    Assume this is a competitor to Roman Holiday. I tried Google Maps & RMaps to try & decipher this one. Does anyone know the name of particular spa?

  8. #12800

    Sunflower.

    Anyone got reviews on coco or yoyo at sunflower? Went today and said they were busy, will come back another day.

  9. #12799

    Soda

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Soda is at Royal and in top form.
    My very first experience was with Soda and I didn't realize how lucky I had gotten. My son's baseball.

    Team was on a long rain delay and I decide to pop in. She was absolutely amazing. I don't really have a reason to go there right now but I can't wait until this summer to have more games down there. I've tried quite a few of the Tampa spots and it's a mixed bag of hotness and hot fun. I'm going to drop a few reviews of places that are in the burbs that no one seems to talk about but that's where I'm at. Help my fellow mongers on the outskirts. LOL.

  10. #12798

    Cherry Blossom, Ruskin

    A recap of my last few visits to CB Oct-Dec.

    *Saw Tina twice, long time employee, your'e go to for wide open menu. Older, slightly less than frumpy body. First time, went for the BBBJCIM, she aims to please and succeeded (normal rates, one to one twenty). Most recently, CFS, pretty solid for a tier three establishment (normal rate, buck forty-buck sixty).

    *Alice, twice as well. Older, though doesn't look quite as old as Tina, nice B cups with erasers. Ok massage, kept to an enthusiastic basic service both times (normal rates forty-sixty).

    *Bella two times also. That chicks tease game is next level, she's been an of / on regular at RA / now CB for a few years. Used to go for the BBBJCIM, but man I love those hands so much, it saves me a ton of money, LOL. Definitely go for the 'slow' massage abd she'll rock your world (typical rates forty-sixty).

    I posted 'typical' rates. Not going to lie, I usually get a 'regular' rate with no negotiation. As I've mentioned before, they rarely have young talent, but the couple they had were upper tier two caliber. But hey, its local and gets ti done for me.

    Happy mongering!

  11. #12797

    Details?

    What's the going rate? Do they offer BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by TBMonger  [View Original Post]
    Red Apple in Apollo Beach. They shut down the end of the summer.

    Cherry Blossom in Ruskin (about five miles south down 41 from Red Apple) is only shop in south county now, the RA regular women (Tina, Bella, Nancy) are in / out of there now.

  12. #12796
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Really appreciate the quick response. So it looks like I do know about all of these but Yokohama I did not know the location so thank you very much for sharing that with me. Are the rates similar to Orlando at Yokohama? You know my favorite girls in Orlando Kelly being one of them, but my girl is in Seattle right now, any recommendations in the area that are similar to her.

    Sunflower is open again, but with an older provider, it's only five minutes from my office, so maybe I'll pop my head in and check it out, but I got this information from the boss this morning. If there's anything I can help with on the Orlando side, let me know.
    Hey buddy there's also a place in Brandon on Parsons and adamo in a plaza has a sign with the name Spa, you get Latin and Asian.

  13. #12795
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    That said, I'll refer back to my prior comment about the recently returned SODA at Royal Spa in Bradenton. I don't know anyone close to her either, albeit in a different manner than Kelly.
    Soda is at Royal and in top form.

  14. #12794
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    (...) Are the rates similar to Orlando at Yokohama?
    The last time I was there it was still 80/hr House Fee + 160/hr Tip. I haven't done the "two girl" option (I'm waiting to grow a second dick to justify the experience), but they WERE doing that for the normal +100 when they were at Vinca. Reports on/about Yokohama seem very sparse lately, but since I haven't been there recently, I can only speculate that they may perhaps be asking clients to help them keep a low profile in hopes of avoiding being "Sunlit", "Smiled", or "Sunflowered"... if ya-know-watta-mean!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    (...) my favorite girls in Orlando Kelly being one of them, (...) any recommendations in the area that are similar to her.
    I don't know ANYONE that is similar, or even close to Kelly! That said, I'll refer back to my prior comment about the recently returned SODA at Royal Spa in Bradenton. I don't know anyone close to her either, albeit in a different manner than Kelly.

  15. #12793
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    There were, essentially, TWO Chinese "off-the-hook" places earlier this year (similar to your Orlando favorites): Vinca closed up (pushed out?) and moved to the location of the former Syl Spa, and renamed as Yokohama Spa. That place is still open/operating, but, for whatever reason, Google Maps still shows the location as the former name of Syl Spa.
    No personal evidence to support it, but post 14789 of the St Pete Massage thread indicates that the Mamasan indicated that Yokohama may be closed for renovations until Jan of 2026.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape