Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 890 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 13344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12804

    Roman

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMachete  [View Original Post]
    Assume this is a competitor to Roman Holiday. I tried Google Maps & RMaps to try & decipher this one. Does anyone know the name of particular spa?
    It is Roman. Roman moved to parsons, if you look up Roman's and call the number and they will answer giving you the new address.

  2. #12803
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMachete  [View Original Post]
    Assume this is a competitor to Roman Holiday. I tried Google Maps & RMaps to try & decipher this one. Does anyone know the name of particular spa?
    It just says spa on the window, no head sign above building, no advertising and tinted windows next to a pharmacy and barbershop.

    I went in today and see the lineup and it was ok, nothing I'd personally pay $$. 60 for, one latina and the rest shorter asians, average looking women but the place smelled nice, I'd pay if they were a little more my type, I said I'd come back after I got a little more cash but honestly just wanted to see what the ladies looked like before I shelled out that kind of money, sunflower you got the massage and the full service, and not sure if they do both, the women are not bad but I'm tryna budget and 120 QV's are more of my thing until we get some more local reviews, I'd recommend though if you are ok with spending $$. 60, again, average not bad looking women.

  3. #12802

    Name of spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by Themanpyp212  [View Original Post]
    Hey buddy there's also a place in Brandon on Parsons and adamo in a plaza has a sign with the name Spa, you get Latin and Asian.
    Assume this is a competitor to Roman Holiday. I tried Google Maps & RMaps to try & decipher this one. Does anyone know the name of particular spa?

  4. #12801

    Sunflower.

    Anyone got reviews on coco or yoyo at sunflower? Went today and said they were busy, will come back another day.

  5. #12800

    Soda

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Soda is at Royal and in top form.
    My very first experience was with Soda and I didn't realize how lucky I had gotten. My son's baseball.

    Team was on a long rain delay and I decide to pop in. She was absolutely amazing. I don't really have a reason to go there right now but I can't wait until this summer to have more games down there. I've tried quite a few of the Tampa spots and it's a mixed bag of hotness and hot fun. I'm going to drop a few reviews of places that are in the burbs that no one seems to talk about but that's where I'm at. Help my fellow mongers on the outskirts. LOL.

  6. #12799

    Cherry Blossom, Ruskin

    A recap of my last few visits to CB Oct-Dec.

    *Saw Tina twice, long time employee, your'e go to for wide open menu. Older, slightly less than frumpy body. First time, went for the BBBJCIM, she aims to please and succeeded (normal rates, one to one twenty). Most recently, CFS, pretty solid for a tier three establishment (normal rate, buck forty-buck sixty).

    *Alice, twice as well. Older, though doesn't look quite as old as Tina, nice B cups with erasers. Ok massage, kept to an enthusiastic basic service both times (normal rates forty-sixty).

    *Bella two times also. That chicks tease game is next level, she's been an of / on regular at RA / now CB for a few years. Used to go for the BBBJCIM, but man I love those hands so much, it saves me a ton of money, LOL. Definitely go for the 'slow' massage abd she'll rock your world (typical rates forty-sixty).

    I posted 'typical' rates. Not going to lie, I usually get a 'regular' rate with no negotiation. As I've mentioned before, they rarely have young talent, but the couple they had were upper tier two caliber. But hey, its local and gets ti done for me.

    Happy mongering!

  7. #12798

    Details?

    What's the going rate? Do they offer BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by TBMonger  [View Original Post]
    Red Apple in Apollo Beach. They shut down the end of the summer.

    Cherry Blossom in Ruskin (about five miles south down 41 from Red Apple) is only shop in south county now, the RA regular women (Tina, Bella, Nancy) are in / out of there now.

  8. #12797
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Really appreciate the quick response. So it looks like I do know about all of these but Yokohama I did not know the location so thank you very much for sharing that with me. Are the rates similar to Orlando at Yokohama? You know my favorite girls in Orlando Kelly being one of them, but my girl is in Seattle right now, any recommendations in the area that are similar to her.

    Sunflower is open again, but with an older provider, it's only five minutes from my office, so maybe I'll pop my head in and check it out, but I got this information from the boss this morning. If there's anything I can help with on the Orlando side, let me know.
    Hey buddy there's also a place in Brandon on Parsons and adamo in a plaza has a sign with the name Spa, you get Latin and Asian.

  9. #12796
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    That said, I'll refer back to my prior comment about the recently returned SODA at Royal Spa in Bradenton. I don't know anyone close to her either, albeit in a different manner than Kelly.
    Soda is at Royal and in top form.

  10. #12795
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    (...) Are the rates similar to Orlando at Yokohama?
    The last time I was there it was still 80/hr House Fee + 160/hr Tip. I haven't done the "two girl" option (I'm waiting to grow a second dick to justify the experience), but they WERE doing that for the normal +100 when they were at Vinca. Reports on/about Yokohama seem very sparse lately, but since I haven't been there recently, I can only speculate that they may perhaps be asking clients to help them keep a low profile in hopes of avoiding being "Sunlit", "Smiled", or "Sunflowered"... if ya-know-watta-mean!

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    (...) my favorite girls in Orlando Kelly being one of them, (...) any recommendations in the area that are similar to her.
    I don't know ANYONE that is similar, or even close to Kelly! That said, I'll refer back to my prior comment about the recently returned SODA at Royal Spa in Bradenton. I don't know anyone close to her either, albeit in a different manner than Kelly.

  11. #12794
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    There were, essentially, TWO Chinese "off-the-hook" places earlier this year (similar to your Orlando favorites): Vinca closed up (pushed out?) and moved to the location of the former Syl Spa, and renamed as Yokohama Spa. That place is still open/operating, but, for whatever reason, Google Maps still shows the location as the former name of Syl Spa.
    No personal evidence to support it, but post 14789 of the St Pete Massage thread indicates that the Mamasan indicated that Yokohama may be closed for renovations until Jan of 2026.

  12. #12793
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Thanks Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    There were, essentially, TWO Chinese "off-the-hook" places earlier this year (similar to your Orlando favorites): Vinca closed up (pushed out?) and moved to the location of the former Syl Spa, and renamed as Yokohama Spa. That place is still open/operating, but, for whatever reason, Google Maps still shows the location as the former name of Syl Spa. It's located HERE.

    The second place was staffed by the Chinese girls from Orlando (those you know well) and have been chased all over town from Sunlight to Smile and Sunflower... all closed. You'll probably know before the rest of us if/when they find a new spot in the Tampa Bay area.
    Really appreciate the quick response. So it looks like I do know about all of these but Yokohama I did not know the location so thank you very much for sharing that with me. Are the rates similar to Orlando at Yokohama? You know my favorite girls in Orlando Kelly being one of them, but my girl is in Seattle right now, any recommendations in the area that are similar to her.

    Sunflower is open again, but with an older provider, it's only five minutes from my office, so maybe I'll pop my head in and check it out, but I got this information from the boss this morning. If there's anything I can help with on the Orlando side, let me know.

  13. #12792

    Dealer's Choice

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Heys guys, I know I usually have the answers for others on the question I'm about to ask, but being that there's been a lot of changes in Tampa I'm wondering which Asian Spa has the best looking girls and service right now in the area? Tampa, Saint Pete, Brandon, or Riverview.

    Thanks guys and when you come to Orlando, I can help you with a lot over there.
    There were, essentially, TWO Chinese "off-the-hook" places earlier this year (similar to your Orlando favorites): Vinca closed up (pushed out?) and moved to the location of the former Syl Spa, and renamed as Yokohama Spa. That place is still open/operating, but, for whatever reason, Google Maps still shows the location as the former name of Syl Spa. It's located HERE.

    The second place was staffed by the Chinese girls from Orlando (those you know well) and have been chased all over town from Sunlight to Smile and Sunflower... all closed. You'll probably know before the rest of us if/when they find a new spot in the Tampa Bay area.

    Popular opinion might suggest that, after those two options (only one of which is still available), the next places are likely to be Korean beauties. These places are "all covered all the time", but the girls are generally a bit taller, drop-dead-gorgeous, and really aim to please, while never watching a monitor or running in/out of the room to attend to other guys. In no particular order, you might try:

    - Pine Tree Spa in Largo (HERE).
    - Palace Spa, in Palm Harbor (HERE).

    ... or, for a REAL treat, visit the wildly popular SODA at Royal Spa in Bradenton (HERE).

    A couple of more Chinese places further south have been known to host a few girls that have also been known to haunt your favorite places in Orlando:

    - Stone Sauna, in south Sarasota (HERE).
    - Eastern Spa, in even more south Sarasota (HERE).

    That's just off the top of my (little) head, and I'm sure I may have missed some. Other guys may have some additional favorites.

  14. #12791
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Heys guys, I know I usually have the answers for others on the question I'm about to ask, but being that there's been a lot of changes in Tampa I'm wondering which Asian Spa has the best looking girls and service right now in the area? Tampa, Saint Pete, Brandon, or Riverview.

    Thanks guys and when you come to Orlando, I can help you with a lot over there.

  15. #12790
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by TreyHeadBig  [View Original Post]
    The one in Riverview.
    It is open, but a little different talent as stated by a couple others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape