Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 58866
-
12-16-25 10:54 #54531Senior Member

Posts: 234Yeah, used to see Jenny at you Massage back a couple years when I traveled frequently to Orlando for business. Was always well worth the visit for sure! Now pretty much work around Tampa Bay. Actually we hoping she would rotate over to Sunlight or Smile when they were operating in St. Pete, but never did. Did get to visit with Kelly, Gina, Sugar and few other all stars when the aforementioned were open. Hopefully they open another St. Pete location soon. Think they just have to find the right spot (The ones in the warehouse districts or off the beat shopping centers with smoke shops seem to survive the longest. And of course thick walls help.)
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 10:53 #54530Senior Member

Posts: 257I suspect different
The venus Chloe has all natural full b prob c cup. very lean but fit...gorgeous body imo. Think a bit like Kelly.
Originally Posted by Jeff1976
[View Original Post]
But can't know for sure if same gal. However, has a Tokyo gal ever jumped to Venus? I think venus, VIP, couple more managed by diff than tokyo orchid group?
I am sure Happyxxx can answer if any of the girls hop between the two diff groups.
-
12-16-25 10:39 #54529Senior Member

Posts: 267In search of Chloe
That's probably the same Chloe that was present around this time, last year, so not my "unicorn". Do you remember if this Chloe had man-mades, or natural? I was just at Tokyo last month, to take Winter for a test drive. Candy stopped in and tried to sell a 4 hands, but she wasn't really my flavor. I didn't see any other girls, during that visit. My fault for not asking.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
Chloe from NDS was / is about 5'3", relatively slender, maybe 110 lbs soaking wet, natural B cups, but had an amazing, erotic smile?
The original report indicated a possible Chloe sighting at Venus. I don't make it to town often enough to play the hit or miss battleship game. If I was local, it would be a fun quest, but as an infrequent visitor, I kinda need all of my shots to count.
-
12-16-25 00:43 #54528Senior Member

Posts: 418Jenny at Tokyo
...maybe Candy at Crystal?
Well, I may have a new definition of what GFE is. Fucking shit.
I go to Tokyo on Sunday afternoon because Angela said to come see her one more time, I thought some waterworks on the way out of town might be something fun.
Greeted by Jenny...and I've seen some reviews about her looks and that she's not a beauty. I disagree, she's so fucking hot. Pale and natural...so smooth this one.
She gives me a sheepish grin and I'm torn now because she's so fun. She goes, "Door 1 is one girl, Door 2 is two girls, Door 3 is three girls, Door 4 is four girls, Door 5 is five girls..." Because it's not busy. I'm like, "Stop right there, there IS no Door 5! And I want 6 girls anyway, where's THAT door?" She laughs and throws me in a room...follows me in.
Kinda wanted the waterworks, but Jenny is so fun. I ask her about Angela. It's not busy, just one door closed. But I have a feeling dude just banged out Ivy and Angela in a double, because both of them are running around naked in the hall.
Jenny says okay, with an eyeroll. I sit down and in comes Angela, butt naked with her clothes in her hand. She sits next to me and says, "You want ME?" And she starts putting her pants ON. Hahaha! I think it's opposite day. I'm like, "Baby, no worries, Jenny is fine, see you next time." She says okay as she gets dressed in a rush and starts the Mandarin screaming.
In walks Jenny, she's on a mission. I'm happy, but I think she took that personally. She presses against me and looks up and goes, "How many times do you want to cum today?" Well, THAT'S a nice start! She shoves her tongue in my mouth and it's a deep LFK, if that makes sense. It doesn't stop, more LFK and more LFK. She throws me down on my back and lays on top of me fully clothed, both of us.
She wants to make out for like 10 minutes, with our clothes on...touching and rubbing. It was awesome! She's laying on top of me and peels my shirt off. She unbuckles my pants and we struggle to get out of our clothes because she never wanted to stop kissing. This was like a college hookup, so fun.
We're both naked and Jr is rock-fucking solid. She flips to a 69 start. Ooof, this is fun. But I'm immediately starting to lose it. I think she sensed this because she slowed her rhythm and we both settled in on the oral skills. Jesus.
She wheels around face to face now, looks in my eyes and says, "I'm going to use your dick to cum." She put her legs together and slid her knees between mine. She goes, "Don't cum, don't cum yet." I'm fine because Jr is a rock, full blood-flow.
She slips him in with her legs together on top of me and starts pumping down. It was like a reverse-prone, never happened to me before. It made her pussy tight as shit and I think her 'thing' was her clit rubbing on the top of Jr. Only took like 3 minutes to get herself off, came on my stomach, a little pond. She goes, "Do you see how wet?
I'm losing my brain now, and she wants me to pound her mish on the table so we flip. I blow shortly after in the bag. Didn't want to, but Jesus Christ.
After five minutes of making out, she goes, "Again. Now." I'm like what, I need more time. But she wasn't having it and Jr rose to the occasion somehow.
Um, this part is largely redacted, but all three inputs were enjoyed and I feel like the two of us should be jailed. Super sweaty, super disgusting, fluids everywhere. We hit the 60-min mark and she wanted another hour. Well, so did I...two hours of straight of nasty fun. Never stopped kissing, constant making out, LFK/DFK...all of it, super intimate...fucking awesome!
She took me to the shower and we laughed about it all, she cleaned me up and we went back to the room so I could get dressed. She pushed me down and said stay all day, we laid for a bit and shot the shit. It was slow, so she wanted a 3rd pop. And, just like that, one of you fuckers showed up. She goes, "Ok, go home now, I go make some money." Hahaha!
And as she walked me out, I got the BIG bottle of water. I got the 33 oz Smart Water with Alkaline...eat your hearts out! Quick smooches and I bounced.
Beauty = 5/5; Personality = 5/5; GFE = 6/5; Service = 5/5; Recommend = YES YES!
-
12-15-25 23:21 #54527Senior Member

Posts: 418Venus Massage
Ok, family shit on Saturday, got delayed. Went to Lavender to sample Apple, tall beauty with little boobies as suggested by a little birdie. But alas, they were busy. I don't wait, so I bounce, try to find an alternative.
Was going to TOFTT at ET and update the field, but they close early now. Called Five Star, they said come tomorrow. VIP gals are beat, have seen them this month and walked. Called Spa Serenity, they're like no. Called Eva, she's leaving on a jet plane in the am. Call Serenity again, no answer. Called Cherry Blossom, no answer. Call Five Star again, she said come tomorrow...oops sorry, already talked to you! Called Venus and ding, she says to come!
I say I'm 25 min away, she says okay. She texts me the bus card, it's almost 11:30. I arrive in exactly 23 minutes and as I'm entering the parking lot my phone pings with "Are you coming? Here?" I text back right away with "Here!" I park, text again. Call again. Radio silence. Drive to the back, nothing. Text again, call again. Bounce after 9 minutes. Text again, call again.
Who does that? That's fucked up, I was pissed. Maybe I should have just knocked or gone in, but there were some people nearby.
So, I know everyone is chomping at the bit to stick up for me, so I need everyone to boycott Venus until January. Nobody go there, it's a protest for treating your boy poorly! Hahaha! Seriously though, not sure the point of telling me to come.
Called CB again and they tell me to come, always a late night accommodation. But greeted by a gal who was tired, says Hhr only. Fine, but she came back and just dropped to her knees with a cover for CBJ. Nope! She quickly returned the $$ and I left.
Long drive back to my hotel, full balls...but also a full wallet!
Damn you, Venus (shaking my fist)...ruined my night.
Beauty = ?/5; Personality = 0/5; GFE = 0/5; Service = 0/5; Recommend = NO
Peace and love!
-
12-15-25 23:16 #54526Senior Member

Posts: 81Meiji. Lily
I saw Lily this evening. She is probably in her 20's, natural B / Cs, and cute with a little bit of a curvy body. She is sweet but didn't speak much English at all. Said she was here for two more days and then going to Miami.
All the normal activates and overall had a good time.
-
12-15-25 23:01 #54525Senior Member

Posts: 48Really?
I'll have to try them both.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
Is sophia asian too?
Thanks for the info.
-
12-15-25 22:18 #54524Senior Member

Posts: 418I think there is one spa in the entire world named "Missly" and yes, it's on the street you speak of. Just busting your balls, dude.
Originally Posted by Magic2016
[View Original Post]
There's only two girls there...sometimes three. I stand by the fun I have at that place...it's firecracker hotties and usually not a ping parade.
All girls have their own menu, and that's their prerogative. You never get everything with every girl, regardless of the establishment.
-
12-15-25 21:59 #54523Senior Member

Posts: 418How did you know what I was thinking about all day? Hahaha! I may have to test the waters.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I didn't cover her face, but I was thinking about it earlier and I did cover her tits. She took the first shot or two in her mouth but it was a lot, so I remember she pointed my dick downward to unload the rest on her chest. When she stood up her tits were literally dripping with cum, an image burned on my retina. Looked like those porno stills with thick gobby white splooge. Good thing I took my zinc! Hahaha!
-
12-15-25 21:51 #54522Senior Member

Posts: 418Hey man, 3 ain't bad. But I like your style. So I have a new interpretation for 5:
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
0 = No service.
1 = Waste of time.
2 = Average.
3 = Solid, knew the assignment.
4 = Above and beyond.
5 = Off the charts.
-
12-15-25 21:30 #54521Senior Member

Posts: 418No man, it's little, two handfuls.
Originally Posted by AmazingRoot56
[View Original Post]
There's a gal out in Clermont at Karma with an ass like Mona's, her name is Sophia...but pack a wallet.
If you're into thick Asians, there's one at Lavender right now, her name is Nico. Huge tits and a big round butt, slim-thick girl...pretty...and taller like 5'8". I didn't get a chance to sample her, but I saw her.
I'll try soon and report back.
-
12-15-25 21:03 #54520Regular Member

Posts: 10Fair enough, I had a great time either way!!
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 18:32 #54519Senior Member

Posts: 269Is this over off of Edgewater? Is Sasa the only one worth seeing? Sounds like different girls and different menus unlike some of the others where you know what you are getting with every girl.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 17:52 #54518Senior Member

Posts: 1095There was a Chloe at Tokyo in November.
Originally Posted by Jeff1976
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 17:47 #54517Senior Member

Posts: 374Any AMPs that meet this criteria?
I haven't been to one in a while, but the last time I did, I got a young pretty girl, but she didn't have the friendliest attitude and she had GPS. So while I know older ladies can also have crappy attitudes, I specifically wanted to know what AMPs had chicks that look roughly 50 and up and have TS but even much more important, those overhead bars they can use to do back-walking. I'm lookinf for any places that meet that criteria first and foremost in Marion, but also Belleview, villages, summerfield, leesburg, lake mary all the way to DeLand, Mt. Dora, Tavares, and Eustis if any of you are familair sith the latter 4 inparticular. Every now and again I visit some friends in Orlando, so I thought of maybe including that to the "list" but for now I'm going to keep that one out just because its just a bit further than I'd like to go seeing as I don't visit them often enough anyways. But ya, I'm looking forward to the suggestions.












Reply With Quote






