Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 921 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12702
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakkwylde  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, new to the whole Asian scene here. Are all the ads on the various sites. EB, Skip, etc legit or BS? Any rule of thumb to parsing out what's real and what's not? Is it best practice to just stick to the agency sites. GB, BP, GTR, etc?

    Any advice or tips would be appreciated.
    Honestly just do a ton of research. And then pull the trigger. Eventually you'll just learn on your own.

  2. #12701

    Figuring this out

    Hey guys, new to the whole Asian scene here. Are all the ads on the various sites. EB, Skip, etc legit or BS? Any rule of thumb to parsing out what's real and what's not? Is it best practice to just stick to the agency sites. GB, BP, GTR, etc?

    Any advice or tips would be appreciated.

  3. #12700

    GB MoMo

    Has anyone tried out momo from GB? Looks like another J girl with BB on the menu.

    https://www.greenbuddhachi.com/view/27167

  4. #12699
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyD911  [View Original Post]
    If I may ask, what is this GTR you speak of? I can't find mention of it.
    Voila https://www.gtr-studio.com/.

  5. #12698
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziroxd91  [View Original Post]
    They are legit, but providers are not in the pics. You do not know what is in the bag until you open the door. I wish they are more transparent, but no. The service is like going thru fast food, even when you gave more $$. I wish the girls a little more enthusiast.
    If I may ask, what is this GTR you speak of? I can't find mention of it.

  6. #12697
    Quote Originally Posted by SunnySideUp373  [View Original Post]
    Is GTR legit?

    Like the whole conversation and location at a hotel seems a bit odd, might as well ask others.
    They are legit, but providers are not in the pics. You do not know what is in the bag until you open the door. I wish they are more transparent, but no. The service is like going thru fast food, even when you gave more $$. I wish the girls a little more enthusiast.

  7. #12696
    Is GTR legit?

    Like the whole conversation and location at a hotel seems a bit odd, might as well ask others.

  8. #12695
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 38

    Lulu is back at 888 Club

    My favorite apartment girl is back at 888 Club. Lulu the girl from Sichuan. I saw her three times during her last visit. She's in the big room this time and her hair is a bit longer now than in the video on her website. The Booker let me in an hour before opening today. She greeted me at the door wearing a micro miniskirt. Absolutely gorgeous girl. Mid to late twenties by my best guess. I always go with the hour VIP service. She's been trained in Dongguan style so you guys who enjoy a rusty trombone, you better line up! Blue toast before showering together. Of course the bunghole gets extra attention for what's to come. Preview BBBJ was warm, wet, deep, and went on for at least 5 minutes. Back to the big room and a sensual cat bath ensued culminating in my favorite. Sloppy, deep, rimming while on all fours. This with concomitant HJ and Intermittent BBBJ is what I refer to as the rusty trombone. She's a Dongguan queen. Took two breaks to keep from blowing. When I couldn't hold it any longer Ali had to ask for the hat. She took me through all the standards- mish, cg, rcg, acg, doggie, and let me pick her up and finish by pounding her into the wall. I was so sweaty by the end it looked like I had just finished a CrossFit session, haha! She took me back to the shower to clean up. Best girl in the city currently in my opinion. I'll see her as often as the wallet permits. She's a must see. Have fun boys. Chicago521.com

  9. #12694

    Dulce

    Quote Originally Posted by JrHickey  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Dulce at Green Buddha? I realize her pics are almost certainly fake, but if she is otherwise attractive, that type sounds great. Feel free to pm me.
    I have not personally seen her but she's been at a few of the places now. The middle pic is the one common one that I've seen linked to her advertisements at the other places. The other two I think are photoshopped and very likely not her.

  10. #12693

    Dulce

    Has anyone seen Dulce at Green Buddha? I realize her pics are almost certainly fake, but if she is otherwise attractive, that type sounds great. Feel free to pm me.

  11. #12692

    Advertised girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    RedLantern and HK don't list the actual girls on their sites. Totally fake. Orange pics are sometimes real but they don't honor appointments and there's a lot of bait and switch.
    I'm come to accept that you'll hardly ever get accurate pics from the parlor sites, but for accurate rotation information for the girls present, GB and BP are the most reliable. HKPD is also ok but for red lantern and Earth? Forget about it. Don't even rely on their website for current rotation or accuracy of pics.

  12. #12691
    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    What's the difference between these two? Does anyone have the sites for them?

    What about RedLantern? Any updates? I have not been in years? Are the girls there never actually the ones on the page?
    RedLantern and HK don't list the actual girls on their sites. Totally fake. Orange pics are sometimes real but they don't honor appointments and there's a lot of bait and switch.

  13. #12690

    HKPD vs Orange

    What's the difference between these two? Does anyone have the sites for them?

    What about RedLantern? Any updates? I have not been in years? Are the girls there never actually the ones on the page?

  14. #12689

    Gtr

    Sorry if this has been asked already, looked back and did not see anything on it. Is there any intel on gtr-studio? They have a Chicago branch but can't find and TER links for their models.

  15. #12688

    Michi

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Any link to an ad to share? Who is michi, how much, etc?
    https://www.bluephoenixchi.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape