Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41655

    Red panty night: Kiki and Jenny at Du Calme

    Erlier this week, I stopped by du calme to check out Kiki.

    I told MMs that I was just going to drop in to take a peek; I wasn't sure if I would stay. I had read some glamorous reviews about Kiki, here and even some on other sites mentioning her wearing a sexy blue thong and a short skirt. Anyway, I wanted to see what was up.

    When I arrived, it was Kiki who greeted me at the door, and she looked fucking amazing. She might be about 5'3" and is stacked in all the right areas. Her face is beautiful, with soft, glossy lips, soft C-sized titties, a tight midsection, a nice round booty, and a clean-shaven kitty. I was convinced and told her I would stay for the hour. I paid 70 HF and placed 160 on the mirror counter in the big room at the back.

    I showered, she went to get supplies, and we met back in the room within 5 minutes. Right away, as I was drying myself, she got on her knees in the middle of the room and brought my half-chub all the way up to full attention with an amazingly soft BBBJ. She made her best effort to take me in DT, and it felt great all the way, no teeth, very smooth. I really like my extra time doing fellatio, so she made sure to please me through all my requests; starting from sitting on the couch chair and then moving to the bed with me lying down. She was awesome.

    We built up to 69, and her kitty is sexy, she has some lovely curtains to lick on too. While we were doing this, Jenny walked in and did her whole two-girl pitch. She looked fucking amazing in that short schoolgirl skirt with nothing underneath. I was hesitant at first and did turn her down at first, but as she was walking away, I got a better look at her ass and couldn't resist. I asked her to come back in, and we agreed on 100. She grabbed her kit and came back, stripping down to join in.

    She looked just as sexy, or maybe more, in my opinion, probably because I like shorter girls with really cute faces. I think her tits are maybe C cups mm. Anyway, the highlight of having both of them there was being able to enjoy both mouths on me. Jenny set up in 69 BBBJ on my cock while Kiki licked and had her TUMA doing a nice rim job.

    Once I was ready to fuck, the first rubber went on, and Jenny hopped on for a ride. Her pussy was tight, she is very light, and I tossed her around. We did mish, standing fuck, standing mish, doggy, and back to regular mish. I was in her for about 10 to 15 minutes, all while Kiki kissed me, fed me her tits, and licked my ass.

    Jenny seemed like she needed a break, so we switched off. Kiki blessed me with some more BBBJ and put on a new rubber. We started in mish, with her feeding me those perfect soft tits, while Jenny played around with my ass, I thought she was going to rim, but instead, she kept rubbing her finger on me. I had to tell her to stop, as I didn't want to feel what a prostate exam feels like just yet.

    Kiki can fuck really well. She actually gets really into it and grinds or even fucks back if you want to call it that. When we were in doggy, she kept throwing it back at me whenever I slowed down. She really enjoyed having me deep.

    For the finishing move, Jenny was standing over Kiki, feeding me her tits while I plowed Kiki in doggy at full force until I came. It was incredibly enjoyable. They removed the cover, and Kiki sucked me clean. I went to shower, and both girls helped me get dressed and flirted with me as I made my way out.

    All in all, I would love to repeat this session. Both girls worked great together and are extremely sexy. If I had to choose one over the other, I would probably go back to see Jenny, mainly because I love shorter girls, and that sexy, confident wink she gave was enough to give me a little crush. But either one is great.

    By the way, I didn't see any blue panties; Kiki was wearing a sexy red thong this time. LOL (Tuesday).

    Total donation: 70 HF, 260 for the girls. 160 for Kiki, 100 for Jenny. One nut, one hour.

  2. #41654
    Quote Originally Posted by Petenors  [View Original Post]
    I have not been here for a few weeks due to thanksgiving and family time. I have seen people posting reviews on Linda, Mila, Coco, so I decided to make a stop today for some nice threesome play, this place has never disappointed me.

    I was lucky that when I get there, it was not busy. Linda opened the door for me, she is super hot, super cute, pearl white skin, slim and young. Then I saw Jenny, super sexy with nice curves. I was ready to get both of them and then, the story took surprise turn. Peach walked in.

    She dressed like Japanese anime character, what short flower puffy dress, round face with big smile. I was sitting down and she sit on my lap. Her voice sounds just like Japanese anime as well with high pitch excitement. She explained to me that her speciality is nuru massage. I was lucky enough and experienced nuru massages in asia many many years ago, and it is a experience at whole different level.

    I thought about threesome with two hot girls Linda and Jenny, or nuru massage with this petite girl who looks like just came out of cosplay convention. I had to go with nuru.

    It was like how it is in Japanese jav porns, except the area is limited. She has some real nuru that she said she brought from Japan, very slippery. Her service was second to none, started on my back with me facing down. She used very little of her hands, mostly her body and every curve slide up and down, front to back. And then I flipped over, it felt so nice, I wish I was not in a such hurry, but I was so horny. I told her to put a cover on me so I can enter. Just a side note, she did offer me extra special service, including no cover and backdoor, but I turned them down.

    The sex was so easy when the fraction is low, haha. She started with riding me like a cowgirl with multiple angles, then, reverse cowgirl, then I lay her down to missionary, then flipped her over to doggy. By then, I can't hold it anymore and her high pitch voice screaming in Japanese didn't help me either.

    Overall, it was great experience. She was super caring, obedient, crying for pain, and all of that plus many more details made the experience with Japanese girl different from all others.
    Thanks for the write up. Was in the area for a work call and remembered seeing some post about this place. Went early and glad I saw your review this morning! Went for the hour with extras and it was nice to see my load oozing out her little starfish. You got the vocals right about Peach. Thats a really big turn on for me. Was the trip worth it? Hell yeah, but I'm spent for the week haha.

  3. #41653
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Shiit man, if you believe what Mandy said 100% of the time, I got bad news for ya. She fell off the true atf for me for a reason. LOL.
    I agree with Faceless as I've had the same experiences with her. She's still top tier but her constant lying makes it really difficult to like her at times. She wasn't always like that so not sure what changed over the past year or so. With that being said, Fendi is still there (as of today) and said she'll be here for a couple more days. I asked her about Mandy and she said that she's out due to her period and will be back in a couple days. As to whether that's true or not who knows.

  4. #41652
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 148

    2 shots with Vivian at OA

    This hits keeps on coming this month at OA it seems, Christmas bonus rolled in the bank, got extra scratch that's burning a hole in my wallet, went there early morning, Vivian greeted me instead of the usual mama-san today, she looks about a 5'3 shorty, real nice curvy body with a real great look. She's got a pair of at least D-size felt natural tits. She later told me was DD. Honestly I can't tell how to tell once it is beyond what my hands can handle, I just know they are a lot of fun to play with and I love them LOL. Clean shaven clam pair with that nice round juicy butt made that perfect combo. For real, she looks absolutely stunning. Didn't see her here last time, but luckily, I came prepared with a vitamin V today since my last visit.

    The massage was pretty aight, she works well naked, love the titie glide on my back and she "accidentally" press those amazing pair of tits on my back and ass. Massage was fairly quick and moved on to more cat bath and tit glide to start off, really sweet nail scratches on my nads got me pretty stiff. On the flip, we got in a few DFKs while I played with those perfect tits, BBBJ paired with those Russian is just what those tits are made off, especially with a pretty face like hers, BLS could use more practice, she is more lick than suckle, but the Russian and BJ was the real deal for me. Love her DT with lots of suction, I nutted my1st shot between those perfect tits with her Russian and BJ. I was still good after the first shot, she didn't really slow down after she did some wipe down, went back to more DT BJ to get me going again, her clam looks too good not to get some 69, she's is real sensitive with the clit, her clam was juicy and smells great, this girl takes good care of her self down there. She puts the cover on with that sweet mouth of hers, and we start the main event in standing mish, real tight and perfectly gripped, pretty face and amazing pair of tits are of course should be appreciated with standing mish. Got in real nice in k9 especially in the reflection of the big mirror in the room, those swinging Ds are just a real pretty sight. When I can feel my 2nd load is coming, I told her I want her to drain it out of me, so she hopped off and just Russian me until I blew a little bit on her chest and the rest she caught the rest in her mouth. My time came to an end real quick with all the work she puts in, even went over the time but she didn't ask for more since the shop was empty from beginning to end, I was their only customer. This gal is highly recommended by me, but of course YMMV as always. I Got to come back for seconds later next week.

    House: 60.

    Offering: 160.

    Service: BBBJ+CIM, DT, DFK, Russian, BLS, CFS.

  5. #41651
    Quote Originally Posted by Petenors  [View Original Post]
    I have not been here for a few weeks due to thanksgiving and family time. I have seen people posting reviews on Linda, Mila, Coco, so I decided to make a stop today for some nice threesome play, this place has never disappointed me.

    I was lucky that when I get there, it was not busy. Linda opened the door for me, she is super hot, super cute, pearl white skin, slim and young. Then I saw Jenny, super sexy with nice curves. I was ready to get both of them and then, the story took surprise turn. Peach walked in.

    She dressed like Japanese anime character, what short flower puffy dress, round face with big smile. I was sitting down and she sit on my lap. Her voice sounds just like Japanese anime as well with high pitch excitement. She explained to me that her speciality is nuru massage. I was lucky enough and experienced nuru massages in asia many many years ago, and it is a experience at whole different level.

    I thought about threesome with two hot girls Linda and Jenny, or nuru massage with this petite girl who looks like just came out of cosplay convention. I had to go with nuru.

    It was like how it is in Japanese jav porns, except the area is limited. She has some real nuru that she said she brought from Japan, very slippery. Her service was second to none, started on my back with me facing down. She used very little of her hands, mostly her body and every curve slide up and down, front to back. And then I flipped over, it felt so nice, I wish I was not in a such hurry, but I was so horny. I told her to put a cover on me so I can enter. Just a side note, she did offer me extra special service, including no cover and backdoor, but I turned them down.

    The sex was so easy when the fraction is low, haha. She started with riding me like a cowgirl with multiple angles, then, reverse cowgirl, then I lay her down to missionary, then flipped her over to doggy. By then, I can't hold it anymore and her high pitch voice screaming in Japanese didn't help me either.

    Overall, it was great experience. She was super caring, obedient, crying for pain, and all of that plus many more details made the experience with Japanese girl different from all others.
    Are you saying donation for 1 girl peach+nuru is same price for 2 girls linda+jenny (140+100)?

  6. #41650
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    Really? She told me she was going to be there for the entire month. That makes me a sad panda.

    I would definitely call to make sure Fendi is still there before going.
    Shiit man, if you believe what Mandy said 100% of the time, I got bad news for ya. She fell off the true atf for me for a reason. LOL.

  7. #41649
    Quote Originally Posted by Qeast  [View Original Post]
    What is Garden Spa's sister store? (Frequent flyer card).
    Du Calme spa is the sister spa, the girls rotate between the two spas every 2 weeks and you can rotate between the 2 spas and use same Garden Spa frequent flyer card to get that free "massage" (no house fee).

  8. #41648
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Mandy had already left the building, Mandy lovers like myself is sad once again by how short her stay was. I asked today was told that she left for unknown duration. Boooo.
    Really? She told me she was going to be there for the entire month. That makes me a sad panda.

    I would definitely call to make sure Fendi is still there before going.

  9. #41647
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    Left the building

    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    Went to 99 Health earlier this week on word that Mandy was back in town. She remembered the last time she saw me. Long story short, she rocked my world and had me coming back the next day for more. She seems to be very popular as both times I had to wait a bit, but all worth it. Don't skip the TS.

    She also told me if I am interested in BBFS, which I am not but passing this on for those who are, Fendi offers that.
    Mandy had already left the building, Mandy lovers like myself is sad once again by how short her stay was. I asked today was told that she left for unknown duration. Boooo.

  10. #41646

    Vivian. OA Spa

    Thanks for the heads up on Vivian bro. I just saw her. Your description is spot on. Those big natural D's are so much fun to play with.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timolee13  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for a quickly today, so where else but to stop by at OA to try to get that with Freya, should had made an appointment though in hindsight but w / e she got an appointment in 10 minutes when I got there. However mama-san Emma introduce me to someone that wasn't here the last time I visited, goes by Vivian. She looks pretty bomb ngl, got that gnd vibe going for her, lean bod with a pair of size D or better natural tits, smooth shaved kitty with a decent looking size booty for an Asian is fairly rare imo.

    She lead me into the larger room with that giant mirror and couch, a few LFK to get familiar with me before my pants were even off. I got a good handle on those nice juicy melons of hers took a few small nibble to get those nipz hard. She got me laid down and gave a more tease than actual massage, because I was busy playing with the kitty each time I get the chance to. I really enjoy those tit slides by her though, and little scratches here and there to get me open up wide for some quick baby wipes clean to made sure I am spotless in the backside. Her rim was a real treat, soft tuma with BLS not overly pushing the boarder type. Wish she could focus a bit more on the tugging the front imo but the backside got the job done pretty well. Had me flip over, didn't waste time to get familiar with more tease since my rod was already throbbing with excitement. She is an expert with Russian with those natural tits, I don't get much done with Russian but just more of appetitisers, but hers I almost blew my load on it. YMMV of course, but she is for sure one of the better Russian that I had all year. BJ was more on the neat side for me, didn't overly pushing for DT, I was too busy playing with the kitty and those lovely tits to have any more extra hands to held her down, for what I got I didn't felt teeth or gag though. She suit me up after a little finger action and went on RCG first, real tight snug fit, and she got a great piece of ass to grab on to too. Only able to get in a few positions before blowing the load hard in k9 while watching those pair of tits swing in the reflection. She complete the experience with a little pillow talks until what little time I had remaining was gone, walked me out and let me motaboated those lovely tits before making my exit. I think I am for sure coming back to get a load on those tits or take a V for 2 shots so I can get best of 2 worlds.

    HF 60+ dono 160.

  11. #41645
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 72
    Quote Originally Posted by Qeast  [View Original Post]
    What is Garden Spa's sister store? (Frequent flyer card).
    You can literally found that out if you call their hotline just saying, it is not like both garden and du calme shops heavily advertised LOL.

  12. #41644

    99 Health

    Went to 99 Health earlier this week on word that Mandy was back in town. She remembered the last time she saw me. Long story short, she rocked my world and had me coming back the next day for more. She seems to be very popular as both times I had to wait a bit, but all worth it. Don't skip the TS.

    She also told me if I am interested in BBFS, which I am not but passing this on for those who are, Fendi offers that.

  13. #41643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 417

    Affiliated

    What is Garden Spa's sister store? (Frequent flyer card).

  14. #41642

    Japanese Peach at Du Calme

    I have not been here for a few weeks due to thanksgiving and family time. I have seen people posting reviews on Linda, Mila, Coco, so I decided to make a stop today for some nice threesome play, this place has never disappointed me.

    I was lucky that when I get there, it was not busy. Linda opened the door for me, she is super hot, super cute, pearl white skin, slim and young. Then I saw Jenny, super sexy with nice curves. I was ready to get both of them and then, the story took surprise turn. Peach walked in.

    She dressed like Japanese anime character, what short flower puffy dress, round face with big smile. I was sitting down and she sit on my lap. Her voice sounds just like Japanese anime as well with high pitch excitement. She explained to me that her speciality is nuru massage. I was lucky enough and experienced nuru massages in asia many many years ago, and it is a experience at whole different level.

    I thought about threesome with two hot girls Linda and Jenny, or nuru massage with this petite girl who looks like just came out of cosplay convention. I had to go with nuru.

    It was like how it is in Japanese jav porns, except the area is limited. She has some real nuru that she said she brought from Japan, very slippery. Her service was second to none, started on my back with me facing down. She used very little of her hands, mostly her body and every curve slide up and down, front to back. And then I flipped over, it felt so nice, I wish I was not in a such hurry, but I was so horny. I told her to put a cover on me so I can enter. Just a side note, she did offer me extra special service, including no cover and backdoor, but I turned them down.

    The sex was so easy when the fraction is low, haha. She started with riding me like a cowgirl with multiple angles, then, reverse cowgirl, then I lay her down to missionary, then flipped her over to doggy. By then, I can't hold it anymore and her high pitch voice screaming in Japanese didn't help me either.

    Overall, it was great experience. She was super caring, obedient, crying for pain, and all of that plus many more details made the experience with Japanese girl different from all others.

  15. #41641
    Quote Originally Posted by Raobjcovtn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been here lately? I went in after picking up some food from ham and scram, wanted to see if it was Grandma's or not and to my delight it was a hot young Latina. When she opened the door and came out I saw a young Asian too but didn't get a great look. I asked her the house fee and she told me 60 for the hour. I wasn't trying to do anything rn so I just left but said I'd come back. Anyone have Intel on this spot? Is it a nuru place? How much tip they asking for
    I have written a review on this spot last year in my posts. I believe they do nuru prices but not much "nuru" if you know what I mean. But YMMV. Last time I went, I was quoted $ $ . 4 for FS. I was able to tell her that I usually do FS for $. 4 and she agreed. YMMV, I've heard some individuals say good things about certain therapists there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape