Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35529
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    A few years back I had an AMP lady use one of those lather building scrubbers. Felt like she was using a Scotch-Brite on me.

    The ones I frequent use a washcloth off the small shelf in the table shower room. One that I assume has been laundered.
    The only place I went too had a loofah hanging on the wall. Lmao. I brought an old one the next time but I forgot it there.

  2. #35528

    Just responding

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    You can both be right. Girls use multiple names. Now knock it off!!
    Hey Heejunk, respectfully, and I mean that, you've been around a good while, but phuck that hall monitor simp prick.

  3. #35527

    Yoshi Thai

    Has anyone been to Yoshi in SCS. I was near there to eat and went in. Expensive 90 $ 1 hr. I was a little drunk. Talked me in 1 and half. Then asking about tip. Well she did it all. So tip was based in already the cost. Wondering what other girls to see there.

  4. #35526

    Rachel / Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    First, stop simping for Rachel, simp.

    Second, I know my own history better than a simp who is a Rachel apologist.
    You can both be right. Girls use multiple names. Now knock it off!!

  5. #35525
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    A few years back I had an AMP lady use one of those lather building scrubbers. Felt like she was using a Scotch-Brite on me.

    The ones I frequent use a washcloth off the small shelf in the table shower room. One that I assume has been laundered.
    Which do you recommend for table showers?

  6. #35524
    For those who are well traveled, are there any noteworthy AMPs down in KY or TN?

  7. #35523
    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Went to Healing Hands Spa in Walled Lake off of Pontiac Trail yesterday. Thought I'd toft. $50 for hhr. Was told to get under the blanket. All the good stuff was covered up the whole hhr. Tried the leg rub, ass grab, etc and got no response. She stayed out of reach after that. Not a very good rub either.
    Sometimes you roll the dice and lose. At least now we know to avoid that one.

  8. #35522

    Massage with lots of teasing

    What's a good AMP where the girl does a lot of teasing and grazing before the flip? I'm not really looking for FS, just a HE. But I really enjoy the fondling of Jr. While I'm laying on my stomach. Most places I've been to do a little bit of teasing then they say "OK turn over".

  9. #35521

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by MI-USMC  [View Original Post]
    Is Carla FS.
    Hi,

    Carla is not FS, you can get a very nice BJ!

  10. #35520
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3155568

    Maybe Carla will extend it to Sunday, perhaps they realize we all have Christmas gift shopping bills.

    Jaidee (ferndale / royal oak), is she ever hard to get a response from texting?
    Is Carla FS.

  11. #35519
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  12. #35518
    Quote Originally Posted by Marryba19  [View Original Post]
    There's just something special about getting a table shower. They use the sponge to wash your ass and turn around and wash your back with it. Then have you ever thought about how many other asses it has washed? Jesus the warts will be all over. FYI bring your own sponge.
    A few years back I had an AMP lady use one of those lather building scrubbers. Felt like she was using a Scotch-Brite on me.

    The ones I frequent use a washcloth off the small shelf in the table shower room. One that I assume has been laundered.

  13. #35517

    Table showers

    There's just something special about getting a table shower. They use the sponge to wash your ass and turn around and wash your back with it. Then have you ever thought about how many other asses it has washed? Jesus the warts will be all over. FYI bring your own sponge.

  14. #35516

    Healing Hands Spa

    Went to Healing Hands Spa in Walled Lake off of Pontiac Trail yesterday. Thought I'd toft. $50 for hhr. Was told to get under the blanket. All the good stuff was covered up the whole hhr. Tried the leg rub, ass grab, etc and got no response. She stayed out of reach after that. Not a very good rub either.

  15. #35515

    Carla $30 off on Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackeye234  [View Original Post]
    I've not heard of either of them. Where are they located and what details could you provide? Tia.
    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3155568

    Maybe Carla will extend it to Sunday, perhaps they realize we all have Christmas gift shopping bills.

    Jaidee (ferndale / royal oak), is she ever hard to get a response from texting?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape