Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 492 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 7366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6976

    Couple To Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    Anyone into watching a couple? My gf and I are looking for someone who wants to watch.
    This is a real offer. I was skeptical at first but glad I went. Safe and secure location. No photos or phones used by either of us. Very good people. You work with dude on set up. It was something interesting to be a part of. Do not message me for deets. Out of respect for them I choose not to. Go through Irish for info.

  2. #6975

    The why Cafe

    Hey guys,

    I don't usually partake in mature ladies, but something about this one has me contemplating it. Have any of you gents tried this one out? What's the verdict.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...a/191946218537

  3. #6974
    Quote Originally Posted by SideOfIrish  [View Original Post]
    Anyone into watching a couple? My gf and I are looking for someone who wants to watch.
    Hey, I'd love to watch. Sent you a PM.

  4. #6973

    Skittles: Any link hopefully w pics and contact info?

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Met Skittles. It was OK. She is a spinner type. Good BJ. Loves her pussy being eaten out if its your thing.

  5. #6972

    Just keep in mind they're not as fit as pics

    Actually BBWs. If that's your thing, they are legit.

  6. #6971

    Re: Blue eyed goat

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Used to go by Cherry. Also not a super bubbly personality if that's what you're looking for, but now on the slightly thicker side IMO. Performance was reliable w decent BBBJ and (BB) FS but reluctant for doggie, which is rare.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...h/409250600168
    Will reach out and report back thanks!

  7. #6970

    No Post

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a post.
    She's from one of the locals stable.

  8. #6969

    Mother Daughter

    Getting room in Holyoke Monday night and gking to do Karissa and her daughter. Will be probably a dozen times I've seen them. They haven't disappointed yet. And never had issues with communication, sometimes a little delay. I offered to them to use room as well.

  9. #6968

    Watching

    Anyone into watching a couple? My gf and I are looking for someone who wants to watch.

  10. #6967

    Day use

    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    Any local (West Springfield) places do a nice rate for an hour? I need a place this morning just for like 30-45 minutes. Suggestions?
    https://www.dayuse.com/

  11. #6966

    Skittles

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Met Skittles. It was OK. She is a spinner type. Good BJ. Loves her pussy being eaten out if its your thing.
    Does she have a post.

  12. #6965

    Room for an hour

    Any local (West Springfield) places do a nice rate for an hour? I need a place this morning just for like 30-45 minutes. Suggestions?

  13. #6964

    Is Karissa on vacation?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/635450725347

    I texted Karissa a few days in advance for an outcall. She agreed to the first time appointment and ghosted me the day of.

  14. #6963

    Taste The Rainbow

    Met Skittles. It was OK. She is a spinner type. Good BJ. Loves her pussy being eaten out if its your thing.

  15. #6962

    Same here

    Inbox still full. Please either clear some space or message me the info? Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate86  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is full again. Can you make some room (or message me her details?) thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape