Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Your New Addicition
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #41670
    Quote Originally Posted by JS7256  [View Original Post]
    I'm broke but tryna get in on the action. I'm not really looking for FS, but will take CBJ if offered. I'm more focused on the price though. What's the cheapest place you have seen for HJ? What about CBJ?
    I'm not from around here, but prices are largely the same. Best bet is to find a spot that doesn't do FS. But really, almost any AMP will give you more than just a massage. I have gone to places that were supposed to be totally legit, and still gotten offered. Just go through the ads, text a bunch of places and ask how much a massage is. They'll send you the house fees. Then assume another 40-60 on top of the house fee. Some places will still take 40, but plan on 50-60.

  2. #41669
    Not the age as advertised? I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked!.

    Quote Originally Posted by YungRaggerJ  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing a lot of hype around Sophie, so I pulled up. She greeted me at the door and led me into the first room, where we started talking business. I sent her the funds, she stepped out briefly, and came back almost immediately. She asked if I wanted two girls-I declined. While she was getting me ready, the other girl walked in and asked again if I wanted two girls.

    I said no, and she left. That's when things really started to pick up. She started with a MID BBBJ I ask her for 69 and she gets positioned I start digging in on both holes and eventually I give her the tap. We start in missionary and that's when I immediately noticed this girl was not tight at all LOL I tried offering her a bigger donation to tear up her third eye but she declined I tried my best to finish in the hat but I couldn't she was to loose so I ask for a HJ and even then she couldn't deliver so I had to do it. Overall she's not the age the text message said LOL she's definitely around her early 30's but nonetheless she is pretty big boobs on a slender body she has a Bush and that's about it. Asa was way tighter imo and way shorter! I don't recommend coming.

  3. #41668
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    I personally have experienced her fibs. I don't think she's into seeing same mongers too many times to be honest.
    Yea. I guess? She is a low tier atf for me atm, simply just because of the uncertainty. But there is a new gal that took a spot and slowly creeping up the tier list though.

  4. #41667

    Recommendation at ONEROMSA!

    I want to go to ONEROMSA in Santa Ana. Who do you recommend? I'm looking for someone with good service and a friendly attitude. Preferably oriental Thanks!, 😈.

  5. #41666
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 114

    Soft gentle Summer at Garden.

    I got a few messages asking who I prefer, Susan or Summer, but since I hadn't tried Summer yet, I decided to find out so I could make my assessment.

    I booked my appointment on Thursday night, and when I arrived, things seemed pretty quiet. Summer let me in, and she looked really good in that peach-colored dress. She has a very natural look, I think the term might be GND. Pretty face, nice smile, long black hair, natural C-cups, a little meat in all the right areas, a nice round booty, clean-shaven kitty, soft legs, and that pretty little golden anklet.

    She's a little taller than Susan, maybe by an inch or two, and has a completely different demeanor, more soft, gentle, and slow-paced. Lots of kissing, I'd say GFE, compared to Susan's more high-energy, flirtatious style, with fierce sucking and fucking. Note: this is how Susan is with me; and I love it. But maybe some of you get a different version. Anyway, back to Summer: I booked the hour, so the house fee was $70 and the donation was $160. Very standard. We started with a massage and a nice, soft rim job to begin the fun. On the flip, she gave me a very good BBBJ, BLS, and rim combo. She doesn't have the DT skills developed yet, but she was able to give plenty of oral pleasure, flickering the sensitive areas of the head with her tongue while it was in her mouth, licking up and down the shaft, gracing the balls, and licking my ass. Her technique kinda reminded me of classic older Korean Suzane from Fullerton Spa from back in the day. Some of you might have had the pleasure of seeing her there, I've heard she's fallen off hard these days. But she was good with her mouth and honestly one of my old favorites. Anyway, sorry for the tangent.

    Summer is great at providing similar oral service, and when it was time for the full fun, we covered up and went straight into standing mish. I knew that if I let her ride me at the beginning, I wouldn't last more than five seconds because she had me so close from that long BBBJ. When I entered her warm pussy, she felt incredible; tight, warm and she immediately said something I'll probably never forget: she told me I was "king size". Fuck, she was good for that. We went through all the moves, and I made sure to last as long as possible, taking short breaks and slowing down the pace to control the urge. She was sweet throughout, not rushing me, letting me fuck her for as long as I could hold.

    The best position etched in my mind was doggy on the bed; she had that sexy arched back locked in, and her waist-to-hips ratio looked sensational. Her round Asian booty felt great to smack into while I pounded her pussy. We finished in standard missionary, with some DFK, as I rammed her deep and blasted away in the bag. She kept showering me with compliments and asking if all the girls there knew how good it was. Good cleanup, a long blow job at the end, she wasn't in any rush to get me out. I almost popped a second nut, but I was pretty drained. After a shower, we had a small chat about our plans for the holidays. She said she might go to Vegas and take some vacation.

    Anyway, Summer is fun and offers a softer, more gentle GFE compared to Susan. She's really cute, and everything about her physical appearance seems natural. I recommend both. It all depends on what you're looking for. If I had another try, I'd definitely go with both at the same time. But I'm not sure if time will permit, since I think their last days at the spa are approaching on the 15th.

    There you go, curious friends who asked me about these two girls, hope I could help. I didn't want to type this out multiple times through PM, so I hope you enjoyed the long read. Chiro out.

  6. #41665
    Quote Originally Posted by JerrySmi123  [View Original Post]
    This hits keeps on coming this month at OA it seems, Christmas bonus rolled in the bank, got extra scratch that's burning a hole in my wallet, went there early morning, Vivian greeted me instead of the usual mama-san today, she looks about a 5'3 shorty, real nice curvy body with a real great look. She's got a pair of at least D-size felt natural tits. She later told me was DD. Honestly I can't tell how to tell once it is beyond what my hands can handle, I just know they are a lot of fun to play with and I love them LOL. Clean shaven clam pair with that nice round juicy butt made that perfect combo. For real, she looks absolutely stunning. Didn't see her here last time, but luckily, I came prepared with a vitamin V today since my last visit.

    The massage was pretty aight, she works well naked, love the titie glide on my back and she "accidentally" press those amazing pair of tits on my back and ass. Massage was fairly quick and moved on to more cat bath and tit glide to start off, really sweet nail scratches on my nads got me pretty stiff. On the flip, we got in a few DFKs while I played with those perfect tits, BBBJ paired with those Russian is just what those tits are made off, especially with a pretty face like hers, BLS could use more practice, she is more lick than suckle, but the Russian and BJ was the real deal for me. Love her DT with lots of suction, I nutted my1st shot between those perfect tits with her Russian and BJ. I was still good after the first shot, she didn't really slow down after she did some wipe down, went back to more DT BJ to get me going again, her clam looks too good not to get some 69, she's is real sensitive with the clit, her clam was juicy and smells great, this girl takes good care of her self down there. She puts the cover on with that sweet mouth of hers, and we start the main event in standing mish, real tight and perfectly gripped, pretty face and amazing pair of tits are of course should be appreciated with standing mish. Got in real nice in k9 especially in the reflection of the big mirror in the room, those swinging Ds are just a real pretty sight. When I can feel my 2nd load is coming, I told her I want her to drain it out of me, so she hopped off and just Russian me until I blew a little bit on her chest and the rest she caught the rest in her mouth. My time came to an end real quick with all the work she puts in, even went over the time but she didn't ask for more since the shop was empty from beginning to end, I was their only customer. This gal is highly recommended by me, but of course YMMV as always. I Got to come back for seconds later next week.

    House: 60.

    Offering: 160.

    Service: BBBJ+CIM, DT, DFK, Russian, BLS, CFS.
    2 shot for same price? Hm. I think I might check this place out for that bargain.

  7. #41664

    Mandy fibs

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Classic AMP stuff, said she is available then when show up, give me the " oh you want to see other girls? I am off the clock these few days" bs.
    I personally have experienced her fibs. I don't think she's into seeing same mongers too many times to be honest.

  8. #41663
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by OcAmper  [View Original Post]
    Wondering, what lies is Mandy telling?
    Classic AMP stuff, said she is available then when show up, give me the " oh you want to see other girls? I am off the clock these few days" bs.

  9. #41662

    Moon Beauty Spa Garden Grove. Mango

    I saw Mango last time I was here with Mandy and she piqued my interest.

    Beautiful girl. 25-30. Not early 20's as I originally thought. BODY. God damn. Model esque. She's tall. Thin. 5'7. Very Pretty face. Manmade B cups with nice big suckable nipples. TINY waist with hips and an ass. Smooth skin. Small tattoo on her stomach over what seems to be a bb scar. Skin still tight. Pretty tasty pussy that looks like a hamburger LOL. Thick pussy pads that I loved during 69.

    Massage was alright. 6/10 (FS standards).

    Teasing after massage was grinding her pussy on my back and rubbing her tits as well. Flip and no kissing. She hovered and put her tits on my face so I sucked. Big nipples. Then her turn. Nip suck down to BBBJ which was alright. Sensual, not sloppy or DT. 69 and the BJ got much better here. And I ate the pussy which I described up top. Yum. Long 69 sesh. Grabbed her cheeks as she has something to grab on to. Cover comes on and she starts on ACG. Then pulls forward and she liked that better. Tight. Then missionary but since no kissing, I opt for doggy. What a view. Tiny waist with her curves. I pound here and blow. She tightened her pussy. Probably acting or who knows. Anyways, a bit inexperienced but service was still good and she's beautiful.

    Saw Ruby on the way out. And met summer. Summer was another tall girl. Like 5'7 and a half. Nice tits.

    150 tip.

    60 hr.

  10. #41661
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 136

    88 SKIN sophie

    Been seeing a lot of hype around Sophie, so I pulled up. She greeted me at the door and led me into the first room, where we started talking business. I sent her the funds, she stepped out briefly, and came back almost immediately. She asked if I wanted two girls-I declined. While she was getting me ready, the other girl walked in and asked again if I wanted two girls.

    I said no, and she left. That's when things really started to pick up. She started with a MID BBBJ I ask her for 69 and she gets positioned I start digging in on both holes and eventually I give her the tap. We start in missionary and that's when I immediately noticed this girl was not tight at all LOL I tried offering her a bigger donation to tear up her third eye but she declined I tried my best to finish in the hat but I couldn't she was to loose so I ask for a HJ and even then she couldn't deliver so I had to do it. Overall she's not the age the text message said LOL she's definitely around her early 30's but nonetheless she is pretty big boobs on a slender body she has a Bush and that's about it. Asa was way tighter imo and way shorter! I don't recommend coming.

  11. #41660

    Cheapest place in OC for a HJ

    I'm broke but tryna get in on the action. I'm not really looking for FS, but will take CBJ if offered. I'm more focused on the price though. What's the cheapest place you have seen for HJ? What about CBJ?

  12. #41659

    What happen to Four Seasons Health Center

    Does anyone know what happen to Four Seasons in Fullerton. It's a bit far from where I live but I tried going about once a month. Not the prettiest or youngest providers around but I liked the MILF type. Drove over and the sign was down and had a for lease sign in the window. Did they get raided or shut down by the city. Just curious.

  13. #41658
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Shiit man, if you believe what Mandy said 100% of the time, I got bad news for ya. She fell off the true atf for me for a reason. LOL.
    Wondering, what lies is Mandy telling?

  14. #41657

    G&G accupunture with Candy

    I think I need to stop reading the long essay reports here and just start asking for sound advice, either y'all know the hidden schedule on when to visit the 2 most advertise shops or something, because this is strike 2 for me on the du cal with long wait, this time I got an appointment with this peach thinking it would make a difference, NOPE and still trying to pull the collect money upfront and makes me wait trick, no thank you and I left with the back up from my referral. Thank you YoungMonger808 for the referral that lead to a pleasant and fantastic experience at G&G.

    The first person I saw was Angela, she is real great looking, but she said she is not on the clock bummer. Thought I was going to strike out, but she offer to give me a massage while the other girl later turned out to be candy is ready for me. Didn't know what to expect really, paid the service like my last AMP encounter. Angela actually give an exceptional massage, full body type, true professional except I got a bit greedy and felt her tits a few times, she was fine with it though just remind me my girl is on her way, then Candy came in after I got a full rub down, turns out she was showering when I got there. Candy looked real good as well. D size enhanced with a trimmed-ish kitty, gave me a deep passionate kiss while we explore each other's body and where Angela made her exit. BJ was real nice, wasn't doing anything crazy or anything, real great hand job support, lots of slow deep throating made it really special. Got the cover on after I DATY to get her ready since she still got that fresh soap smell on her, hit that tight fit kitty in a few positions and nutted real hard in the cover. She laid with me and cuddled for the rest of the way. Is it anything crazy or over the top? Nope, but I felt the shop offers great service for a noobie like me, and thanks again for the referral, I think I may had found my permanent spot, until to see what the 3rd stike turn out to be.

  15. #41656

    Weird Vibes at 99 Health Center. Fendi

    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless1  [View Original Post]
    Shiit man, if you believe what Mandy said 100% of the time, I got bad news for ya. She fell off the true atf for me for a reason. LOL.
    Yeah, this was a bummer. I texted in the morning and asked if Mandy was still there and was told yes so I booked an appointment for the afternoon. When I got there, Fendi told me that Mandy wasn't around and that she'd be there tomorrow which I doubt. Vibes at 99 were kinda weird today and I'm not sure if something was up.

    I got to 99 about 15 minutes early for my appointment and texted to see if I can come in early and no one replied. I waited 15 minutes and called in to see if they were good for my appointment and no one picked up so I just walked in and Fendi let me in the second door. She acted like she was my scheduled session when I asked about Mandy. Fendi then asked if I wanted her to which I said oh hell yeah and she laughed and gave me a light kiss. She collected the HF and then walked out for a few minutes and it took her a while to get back in. While I'm waiting, another monger came by and I saw on the monitor that Fendi first telling him to wait (since he sat back down) and then went and got and let him in. I'm guessing he went with Vivi since that was the only other girl I knew was working today.

    Thankfully, my session with Fendi was so much fun and here we go with the review.

    Fendi's got a body (literally) made for this type of service. She does have a unique look but her attitude and smile make her very attractive and someone worth having a session with. She's about 5'4" and weighs about 120 lbs. I think she did something of a BBL and has some nice MM DDs. I think she also had her nose done but again her attitude and overall service level is what makes her a fun ride.

    After her doorman duties, she comes in and we make out for a bit to feel each other out. I forgot to mention that she was already naked except for the small white coat that she wore open. We're kissing and fondling and she starts kissing my chest and making her way down to give me a BBBJ. Before we got too deep, I came to my senses and asked her for a table shower which I highly recommend. We grab a few towels and make our way to the shower room. She gets the table ready and I get on. She soaps up my back and thoroughly cleans my balls and my rim. She applies soap to her front and it's body slides all across my back and sliding all the way down. She even propped my feet up and slide her tits across my feet which was a first for me. Kinda weird but kinda nice haha. She then has me flip over and gives me a quick kiss before doing body slides leading into Russian. She then sits up for some P2 P which was pretty phenomenal. After the P2 P, she rinsed me off and then went to some BBBJ and BLS. Quick note about her BBBJ, she does do the tapping thing as noted which is ok. It's not bad just kinda whatever. Good suction and some DT so still good head game. After the oral, we both get up, dry each other off and head back to the room.

    Fendi hangs up our towels and we go back to making out and she goes back into what I think is her routine of making her way down for BBBJ. She maneuvers me so that I can see myself in the mirror while she's got my dick resting on her face while she licked my balls which was fun. She alternated between BLS and BBBJ and I was starting to get dizzy because I'm jumping back and forth between the mirror and my POV haha I'm starting to edge a bit so I pick her up and place her on the table for DATY. When she's had enough of the DATY (really which was for me so I can lube her up a bit and give JR a break), she gets off the table and comes down to the ground with me so that she can suck my dick again. I know I said this seems to be her go-to move but it's a mighty fine go-to if you ask me haha.

    I pick her up and she's repeating softly, "fuck me fuck me" so I place her on the table and go standing missionary for a while to watch her fantastic tits jiggle as I'm hammering away. Once I'm close to finishing, I turn her body so I can do standard missionary and make out before I finish and unload in the bag. Another kiss and I get up and she goes to get a hot towel. She cleans me off and then walks out to throw the laundry in the hamper and throw out the wipes and used tissues. I get dressed and she comes back and asks if I want a water. I say I'm ok and then she laughs and points to her tits and asks if I'd rather have milk. I say yes and feed her heaving bosom one last time before she walks me out.

    Was I disappointed that Mandy wasn't there today?

    Of course but I wanted to do a session with Fendi sometime anyway and it was definitely worth the price of admission.

    HF of 60 and donation of 160.5/5 stars and will definitely repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape