Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 2228
-
01-01-26 09:27 #2018Senior Member

Posts: 65Heaven
This is actually from a couple months ago, just never found the time to try to post. I meet this young lady at a safe location near the mall. Opted for a nuru massage since I had not had one in a long time. Nice personality that will put you at ease from the beginning. We had some light conversation during our time, and had a very happy ending. I haven't had the time to repeat, but definitely will when I do.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...d/650477662747
-
12-25-25 23:23 #2017Senior Member

Posts: 154I've seen her a couple times. Played some games getting to the room but I eventually did. Once there it was worth it. Enjoyed my time with her. Would repeat again. I think I did QVs for 120.
Originally Posted by Dro757
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 08:37 #2016Senior Member

Posts: 201Olivia
Has anyone seen her recently? She's been on my to do list but never had the chance to link up. She stopped posting at the beginning of the month.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...6/663407801798
-
12-21-25 06:02 #2015Senior Member

Posts: 50Red Light Special
Anyone dreamed with her? Got comms but was too slow for my taste and bugged out. Appreciate the info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/614998852674
Stay Safe-.
Bull.
-
12-18-25 08:55 #2014Senior Member

Posts: 139She nicked my head with her tooth so I'm out of a commission until I'm healed up. I had a few lined up that I was going to report on but can't do a damn thing right now.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 12:34 #2013Senior Member

Posts: 524Mouth skills were mid
I didn't think her mouth skills were memorable. But that ass and kitty DEFINITELY. BJ was like a 3/10 I should have mentioned that sorry guys.
Originally Posted by MySiteName
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 18:42 #2012Senior Member

Posts: 41Spicy
Met up with Spicy Latina girl and pics are accurate but I think I caught her on a bad day. Started with CBJ and was about to move onto doggy but somewhat lost it and turned into little a 3/4 chub and I asked her to suck it a little more and she hit me with a "well I don't HAVE to since I already did but lay down" and that completely and utterly killed the entire mood for me I couldn't really get it back into gear so I just left. Others have had good exp w / her so don't let my review stop you but I think I just caught her on a bad day.
-
12-16-25 12:27 #2011Senior Member

Posts: 139Spicy
Honestly she couldn't get me off which was a little disappointing but she's sexy and seems pretty down to earth.
Originally Posted by QuietBoy757
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 11:58 #2010Senior Member

Posts: 95How would you rate her oral skills? I may have to check her out.
Originally Posted by Mongerfor304
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 09:46 #2009Senior Member

Posts: 139Spicy Mami
She's definitely the real deal. I tested out that mouth skin but I'm going to double back to see what them backshots are hitting on.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 01:25 #2008Senior Member

Posts: 524Spicy Mami
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/673802307712
I'm glad I went to see her. Comms were easy. Room was very Type A clean. Nice comfortable environment. Felt relaxed. She is very cute. Pics are spot on they just make her seem taller than she is. I can't splurge all details because of bad history with people from forum messing up a good thing I have going. But 100 qv is well worth it. This girl is a latina dream honestly. Seasoned gents who have been reading my posts know what I like and she happily / easily met every ask I had. Don't go messin this one up guys.
-
12-07-25 12:10 #2007Senior Member

Posts: 139Bbj
I hit her up before and she said uncle ben was needed for a bbj cim but I called an audible and went to an AMP instead. I still may try her to see if she'll catch the kids without a raincoat.
Originally Posted by LuvNHookers
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 07:57 #2006Senior Member

Posts: 266I think he meant this one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/547160636994
Originally Posted by TodayPrice
[View Original Post]
She lists CIM but not BBBJ. I don't think CIM should count unless it's BBBJ. I don't just want to finish there. If I want to CIM it's because I want her to gargle mayonnaise.
-
12-05-25 17:28 #2005Regular Member

Posts: 15Your link didn't work. I don't see a post from her double. Haven't seen one in days as she doesn't post much. At least not in the last year.
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-25 12:05 #2004Senior Member

Posts: 524Thanks is this the other friend?
Thanks! Is this her friend? I actually get responds from her but still haven't seen her.
Originally Posted by TodayPrice
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hampt...-/988499070363
Hoping somebody can let us know if this one does BBBJ possibly.










Reply With Quote






