Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54486
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 103

    Morning Session with Apple at Blue Dream

    Got up pretty early this morning, after eating breakfast I made a trip down to Blue Dream here in Orlando. Popped in to Blue Dream right when they opened. Drafted Apple for me early morning dessert. Went with a hour long session with her. Since I'd just satisfied my hunger, its now time to satisfied my lust. Handed over the house fee after being taken to the room. Fees in hand Apple stepped out and waited as I got myself situated. A few minutes later Apple returns, she begins the session with you typical AMP massage. Next comes the teasing as soon as I flipped. On the flip after a bit of teasing, we discussed about her menu. Talked her into providing me a nice BBBJ and cfs session. Gave her the tips to get things started. After receiving her tips, Apple once again stepped out of the room, this time it was to go gather the supplies. With supplies in hand, she comes right back him, stepped out of her birthday suit. Mmmm nice slim body, decent size b cup tits, nicely grooming kitty, pretty slim petite long girl with shoulder length black hair. Anyway, Apple approaches me then begins to stroke junior, getting him ready. She then takes him in her mouth and begins a nice slow wet BBBJ. As soon as junior is hard enough, she puts the rubber on him and gets on top for a nice slow grinding session. She starts in cg, then switch on over to rcg, then switch to face down as up. While fucking her in this position I held on her tits from behind and starts punishing her ****, smacked her ass a few time as well. I then had her turn around over into mish, as I held on to her waist, place her legs over my shoulder and continues ravaging her. Plant my mouth on her tits as I fucked her kitty and suck on her titties. I went fast then slow then fast fucking this ****, giving her the treatment she deserves. As I got close to cumming, I pulled out and had her remove the cover and blow me until I nutted in her mouth. She did as told, what a submissive little **** she is. After emptying every last drop into her mouth, she grabbed a towel and spit it all out. She then got up and cleans herself up. Then wipe me clean with the wet towel. With a few minute left, she went ahead and gave me a scalp massage.

  2. #54485

    Orchid on Oakridge

    Wanted to do my research before I went, to make sure the Orchid on Oakridge is the one a bit past the firehouse and for the donations on top of the massage itself what would it be all together and finally what's the general amount of pops you get for an hour? I'm fine for a pm for any answers.

  3. #54484

    Protect yourself Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by Turok47  [View Original Post]
    Been in this hobby for a good minute, but have never done anything Bb with a provider with the scare of coming back home with a present. Any gentlemen have had any experiences with any providers in Orlando? Want to try but a little worried.
    Yes cranberry juice is ok. But it doesn't protect you for the itchy burning stuff or worst the Big H and A. If you are going to partake in BB services use good judgment and protect yourself. Always bring protection just in case and start a cycle of Prep and Doxy that will keep you healthy and living.

    I don't personally take part in BB unless I'm tested and the girl shows me tests as well. And this is really only with the seeking type girls and it's rarely. We basically have to be see each out damn near exclusively.

    You only get one dick LOL. Better protect mini me at all cost.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Stay safe. Happy hunting.

    Bor.

  4. #54483

    M&why

    Quote Originally Posted by Marrin  [View Original Post]
    The Orchid Spa on turkey lake is legit. They take credit cards cover you with a sheet as they work on you. Good massage. Nothing else.
    My bad yes I no it's on oakridge. Saw all positive review on mona. Please describe her.

  5. #54482
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Nope, wrong Orchid. Orchid (M&Y) is on Oakridge.
    The Orchid Spa on turkey lake is legit. They take credit cards cover you with a sheet as they work on you. Good massage. Nothing else.

  6. #54481

    Orchard was M at why

    Going today see Mona. Someone described her please looks any tattoos?

    Making sure I get her.

  7. #54480

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    There's plenty around, but unfortunately they don't like people to put it out there for everyone to see. These situations are known by you getting to know a certain provider by seeing them multiple times and them feeling comfortable with you. There are definitely some in our hotspots that are always talked about on here and of course the Japanese girls are full menu, you'll just need to bring a little extra to cover that part of it. Some Spanish girls do it as well, but they are not as easy to find and they really have to be feeling you. LOL just ask when you show up somewhere and worse case scenario you will get a NO and best case you will get a "that's extra baby" shhhh.
    If you do drink the cranberry juice after for a few days, it really kills the bad bacteria.

  8. #54479

    L1

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify the L1's? In doing some research, I'm not seeing any reviews confirming that they are worth the trip, and they actually look totally legit to me. Sometimes it's just nice to get a nice massage+. The only one I have been to lately and can recommend is Hong Kong on John Young Pky. Met Lily and she did a great job. There used to be many more places, but it seems that they have converted to FS now or are out of business. Pretty ironic. Years ago when I first started, it was difficult to find someone that would take the chance on FS, now that's all most of them are interested in. If anyone has any info on good L1's, please post or PM. I've read through the L1 thread and not too much reporting in that one. Thanks in advance. Stay safe and Happy Holidays!
    There is a good low key L1 shop north of downtown. Off Orlando Ave call Shanghai. The massage was better than average and the release was skilled.

  9. #54478

    Up charge

    What is the customary up charge for BBFS? I usually do an extra $.

  10. #54477
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by CopKoda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone having trouble contacting Meiji? No response with WeChat or texts.
    Also look at the bottom of their website underneath the new girl arrivals that just came in and it will show you the old numbers that are not working anymore and give you the new ones to contact them on. I just saw this.

  11. #54476
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by CopKoda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone having trouble contacting Meiji? No response with WeChat or texts.
    812[Deleted by Admin]888.

    She said that this number is always working and I guess they will decide who they're giving additional contact information to, but you should be able to text this number and get a response, I just told her that there's people trying to get a hold of her and She's not responding so give it a try now.

  12. #54475
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Big In Japan and HappyXXX you guys are living the good life! I'm counting the days to my orlando visit and it sounds like the visit will happen every few weeks, Yah.

    Keep the great posts coming, you only live once.
    Wow! Every few weeks? That's great brother. I would have a lot more money saved if I could only get here once a month. LOL I'm a couple reviews behind but I'll get them out soon. This morning's visit to orchid was insane!! Had Kelly on FaceTime for the first part of the visit (my bad little girl) wish she was still here. Rachel was juiced up and super horny this morning! And wayupinya is having too much fun over at Tokyo.

    Heading to Tampa tomorrow for work and to pound some poontang.

  13. #54474
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Turok47  [View Original Post]
    Been in this hobby for a good minute, but have never done anything Bb with a provider with the scare of coming back home with a present. Any gentlemen have had any experiences with any providers in Orlando? Want to try but a little worried.
    There's plenty around, but unfortunately they don't like people to put it out there for everyone to see. These situations are known by you getting to know a certain provider by seeing them multiple times and them feeling comfortable with you. There are definitely some in our hotspots that are always talked about on here and of course the Japanese girls are full menu, you'll just need to bring a little extra to cover that part of it. Some Spanish girls do it as well, but they are not as easy to find and they really have to be feeling you. LOL just ask when you show up somewhere and worse case scenario you will get a NO and best case you will get a "that's extra baby" shhhh.

  14. #54473
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by CopKoda  [View Original Post]
    Anyone having trouble contacting Meiji? No response with WeChat or texts.
    The WeChat that they were using before is not working anymore, the girl in charge sent me the new WeChat that they are using now and a phone number which I assume is new. They are only operating out of Altamonte at the moment (per our conversation when I talk to her two days ago). Let me see if she's OK with me putting the information out on this site. I stopped by to pay a visit to Blue, Mona, cherry, and Fia (Rachel) they were busy for sure this morning, understandably.

  15. #54472
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by RatPack21  [View Original Post]
    Chloe and friend for 30 minutes. What did that cost?
    It's usually 200 for one girl for 30 minutes and 100 extra to add the Second girl. If you do the hour, then it's usually 240 for the hour one girl and 100 extra for the second girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape