Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54542

    Meiji Lily

    Had a good session with Lily, the new Japanese meiji import. Apparently from Tokyo and has done 2 AV videos. Her hair is a different color but it is her. Same amazing body and beautiful kitty.

    A bit of blocking towards the beginning but I soon realized it's because she wants to be quiet. The location is a hotel with many rooms close by and cleaning staff were out at the time. Don't want to draw attention.

    Pounded the tight little kitty quietly in multiple positions before finishing in CG. Wonderful time. She really does have an amazing figure, C cups with nice hips and ass. Will probably repeat this one. Only complaint is we needed to be quiet due to cleaning staff outside.

  2. #54541
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Going today see Mona. Someone described her please looks any tattoos?

    Making sure I get her.
    You can't miss her man! A little older, but still pretty, huge titties, small waist, and she will have the best ass there! She's slightly thicker than the rest. Have fun.

  3. #54540
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBill  [View Original Post]
    A couple seconds on Google search shows a Blue Dream Spa on Fern Creek, just north of Colonial, around the corner from the Colonialtown Publix. FWIW, RubMaps lists this place as My Dream Spa.
    That's the place, and yes it's on fern creek. RM sometimes don't update infos.

  4. #54539
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 42

    Orchid is on Oak Ridge

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWitt1999  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to do my research before I went, to make sure the Orchid on Oakridge is the one a bit past the firehouse and for the donations on top of the massage itself what would it be all together and finally what's the general amount of pops you get for an hour? I'm fine for a pm for any answers.
    Yes the orchid on w. Oak ridge road is the correct location. Do NOT go to the one on turkey lake, that is the most common mistake I see people making.

    Typical donation for 1 hour is 240 (80 house + 160 tip) for 1 pop.

    I know that Mona, Blue, and Rachel are all working and you really can't go wrong with any of them. Definitely worth a visit.

  5. #54538

    Ayan at Meiji

    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Ayan. She is a young and attractive Japanese super spinner. Estimated age mid 20's. She said she was 170 cm tall (about 5'5"). Large beautiful eyes. Small A breasts. Smooth and soft skin. Long black hair worn in a knot on the back of her head. Completely shaved with a large tattoo on her left forearm. Pink and yellow flowers surrounded by some green leaves. Ayan said the tattoo is to remind her of her grandfather and grandmother but she didn't explain the connection.

    Did the pre coital cleaning shower. She played some J Pop on her phone and we proceeded to the bed. She had me lay down while she commenced a long and patient BBBJ. Very nice. Switched to DATY while I alternately massaged the soles of her feet and played with her nipples. Progressed to 69, DATO, CG, MISH, DOGGY and back to 69 all leading to a rousing finish. Cuddled and talked a bit afterwards. Ayan said she is from Tokyo and that this is her first visit to the US but she has worked in Australia, Singapore and Taiwan. She said her hobby is crocheting and she showed me a beret type hat that she has almost finished. She said she likes to crochet between customers.

    Really enjoyed my visit with Ayan and am happy to enthusiastically recommend her.

  6. #54537

    Blue Dream Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Suepaman  [View Original Post]
    Where is blue dream?
    A couple seconds on Google search shows a Blue Dream Spa on Fern Creek, just north of Colonial, around the corner from the Colonialtown Publix. FWIW, RubMaps lists this place as My Dream Spa.

  7. #54536
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGaines69  [View Original Post]
    Got up pretty early this morning, after eating breakfast I made a trip down to Blue Dream here in Orlando. Popped in to Blue Dream right when they opened. Drafted Apple for me early morning dessert. Went with a hour long session with her. Since I'd just satisfied my hunger, its now time to satisfied my lust. Handed over the house fee after being taken to the room. Fees in hand Apple stepped out and waited as I got myself situated. A few minutes later Apple returns, she begins the session with you typical AMP massage. Next comes the teasing as soon as I flipped. On the flip after a bit of teasing, we discussed about her menu. Talked her into providing me a nice BBBJ and cfs session. Gave her the tips to get things started. After receiving her tips, Apple once again stepped out of the room, this time it was to go gather the supplies. With supplies in hand, she comes right back him, stepped out of her birthday suit. Mmmm nice slim body, decent size b cup tits, nicely grooming kitty, pretty slim petite long girl with shoulder length black hair. Anyway, Apple approaches me then begins to stroke junior, getting him ready. She then takes him in her mouth and begins a nice slow wet BBBJ. As soon as junior is hard enough, she puts the rubber on him and gets on top for a nice slow grinding session. She starts in cg, then switch on over to rcg, then switch to face down as up. While fucking her in this position I held on her tits from behind and starts punishing her ****, smacked her ass a few time as well. I then had her turn around over into mish, as I held on to her waist, place her legs over my shoulder and continues ravaging her..
    Wow, that's a hell of a session. Sounds like you had Apple exactly where you wanted her. Blue Dream is on the map.

  8. #54535
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGaines69  [View Original Post]
    Got up pretty early this morning, after eating breakfast I made a trip down to Blue Dream here in Orlando. Popped in to Blue Dream right when they opened. Drafted Apple for me early morning dessert. Went with a hour long session with her. Since I'd just satisfied my hunger, its now time to satisfied my lust. Handed over the house fee after being taken to the room. Fees in hand Apple stepped out and waited as I got myself situated. A few minutes later Apple returns, she begins the session with you typical AMP massage. Next comes the teasing as soon as I flipped. On the flip after a bit of teasing, we discussed about her menu. Talked her into providing me a nice BBBJ and cfs session. Gave her the tips to get things started. After receiving her tips, Apple once again stepped out of the room, this time it was to go gather the supplies. With supplies in hand, she comes right back him, stepped out of her birthday suit. Mmmm nice slim body, decent size b cup tits, nicely grooming kitty, pretty slim petite long girl with shoulder length black hair. Anyway, Apple approaches me then begins to stroke junior, getting him ready. She then takes him in her mouth and begins a nice slow wet BBBJ. As soon as junior is hard enough, she puts the rubber on him and gets on top for a nice slow grinding session. She starts in cg, then switch on over to rcg, then switch to face down as up. While fucking her in this position I held on her tits from behind and starts punishing her ****, smacked her ass a few time as well. I then had her turn around over into mish, as I held on to her waist, place her legs over my shoulder and continues ravaging her. Plant my mouth on her tits as I fucked her kitty and suck on her titties. I went fast then slow then fast fucking this ****, giving her the treatment she deserves. As I got close to cumming, I pulled out and had her remove the cover and blow me until I nutted in her mouth. She did as told, what a submissive little **** she is. After emptying every last drop into her mouth, she grabbed a towel and spit it all out. She then got up and cleans herself up. Then wipe me clean with the wet towel. With a few minute left, she went ahead and gave me a scalp massage.
    Where is blue dream?

  9. #54534
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 103

    Morning Session with Apple at Blue Dream

    Got up pretty early this morning, after eating breakfast I made a trip down to Blue Dream here in Orlando. Popped in to Blue Dream right when they opened. Drafted Apple for me early morning dessert. Went with a hour long session with her. Since I'd just satisfied my hunger, its now time to satisfied my lust. Handed over the house fee after being taken to the room. Fees in hand Apple stepped out and waited as I got myself situated. A few minutes later Apple returns, she begins the session with you typical AMP massage. Next comes the teasing as soon as I flipped. On the flip after a bit of teasing, we discussed about her menu. Talked her into providing me a nice BBBJ and cfs session. Gave her the tips to get things started. After receiving her tips, Apple once again stepped out of the room, this time it was to go gather the supplies. With supplies in hand, she comes right back him, stepped out of her birthday suit. Mmmm nice slim body, decent size b cup tits, nicely grooming kitty, pretty slim petite long girl with shoulder length black hair. Anyway, Apple approaches me then begins to stroke junior, getting him ready. She then takes him in her mouth and begins a nice slow wet BBBJ. As soon as junior is hard enough, she puts the rubber on him and gets on top for a nice slow grinding session. She starts in cg, then switch on over to rcg, then switch to face down as up. While fucking her in this position I held on her tits from behind and starts punishing her ****, smacked her ass a few time as well. I then had her turn around over into mish, as I held on to her waist, place her legs over my shoulder and continues ravaging her. Plant my mouth on her tits as I fucked her kitty and suck on her titties. I went fast then slow then fast fucking this ****, giving her the treatment she deserves. As I got close to cumming, I pulled out and had her remove the cover and blow me until I nutted in her mouth. She did as told, what a submissive little **** she is. After emptying every last drop into her mouth, she grabbed a towel and spit it all out. She then got up and cleans herself up. Then wipe me clean with the wet towel. With a few minute left, she went ahead and gave me a scalp massage.

  10. #54533

    Orchid on Oakridge

    Wanted to do my research before I went, to make sure the Orchid on Oakridge is the one a bit past the firehouse and for the donations on top of the massage itself what would it be all together and finally what's the general amount of pops you get for an hour? I'm fine for a pm for any answers.

  11. #54532

    Protect yourself Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by Turok47  [View Original Post]
    Been in this hobby for a good minute, but have never done anything Bb with a provider with the scare of coming back home with a present. Any gentlemen have had any experiences with any providers in Orlando? Want to try but a little worried.
    Yes cranberry juice is ok. But it doesn't protect you for the itchy burning stuff or worst the Big H and A. If you are going to partake in BB services use good judgment and protect yourself. Always bring protection just in case and start a cycle of Prep and Doxy that will keep you healthy and living.

    I don't personally take part in BB unless I'm tested and the girl shows me tests as well. And this is really only with the seeking type girls and it's rarely. We basically have to be see each out damn near exclusively.

    You only get one dick LOL. Better protect mini me at all cost.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Stay safe. Happy hunting.

    Bor.

  12. #54531

    M&why

    Quote Originally Posted by Marrin  [View Original Post]
    The Orchid Spa on turkey lake is legit. They take credit cards cover you with a sheet as they work on you. Good massage. Nothing else.
    My bad yes I no it's on oakridge. Saw all positive review on mona. Please describe her.

  13. #54530
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Nope, wrong Orchid. Orchid (M&Y) is on Oakridge.
    The Orchid Spa on turkey lake is legit. They take credit cards cover you with a sheet as they work on you. Good massage. Nothing else.

  14. #54529

    Orchard was M at why

    Going today see Mona. Someone described her please looks any tattoos?

    Making sure I get her.

  15. #54528

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    There's plenty around, but unfortunately they don't like people to put it out there for everyone to see. These situations are known by you getting to know a certain provider by seeing them multiple times and them feeling comfortable with you. There are definitely some in our hotspots that are always talked about on here and of course the Japanese girls are full menu, you'll just need to bring a little extra to cover that part of it. Some Spanish girls do it as well, but they are not as easy to find and they really have to be feeling you. LOL just ask when you show up somewhere and worse case scenario you will get a NO and best case you will get a "that's extra baby" shhhh.
    If you do drink the cranberry juice after for a few days, it really kills the bad bacteria.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape