Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 864 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 12954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11679

    Wen Massage

    Once again work got in the way of a good mongering plan. I ended up next to Wen Massage and dropped in with little more than an hour before it closed. I don't remember the name of the provider but it really doesn't matter. She was old and unattractive even for her age. I actually like a well kept older lady that gives a good effort, and she was pretty accommodating, but just not attractive enough to return.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42791/

    Another monger told me that this lady had a really bad reputation on this board but she was pretty good with me. Evidently her own place is filthy but I haven't been there. She's been to my hotel room twice and given good service for 2. 0. She has shown up on time, well dressed and very clean. Not everyone's cup of tea for sure but she did ok by me.

  2. #11678

    1st Time Awkwardness

    Hello All, finally bit the bullet and joined the club. Overall was great, want to do full review after get my head straight. But did have some awkwardness on first AMP visit, hoping to get some pointers to make next visit much more smooth. Called first and asked for a particular girl which they said was on vacation, but plenty of other young girls. Went in and young managing girl took me to a room and sent in absolute banger of a girl. I paid the room price I guess, I said an hour, and she asked me to undress for massage while she went and got supplies. I guess this was the first awkwardness for me, haha I know it sounds stupid but I just didn't want to mess anything up as it was my first time but was unsure if I should go fully naked. I went with boxers and she came back with a towel and said to take them off, and I just dropped through and felt like that took her by surprise. I started to get nervous I didn't say the right thing. But got on the table and she proceeded to massage me for at least 20 min or more so got more nervous that nothing was going to happen. She finally turned me over and started to touch ol jr a bit and then I think she asked if I wanted more. She was really whispering and english didn't seem to great as I tried to say a few things during the massage. But when I tried asking yes more and asking how much, she seemed very reluctant and I think she said no you have to say. I then asked okay what's included and again she looked confused and I think she said no must be secret, again at a whisper. I guess she got tired of me looking like an idiot and finally I heard her say $120 but you pay now. So I got my money and paid and she went back out to get wipes and things.

    I guess after yall are done laughing at me I'd appreciate if anyone can give pointers on how to make this a smoother transaction. Yall just ask how much for donation once you're alone with her, or should I have asked the managing girl? I also don't want a massage to take up so much of the time, as I was rushed a bit at the end. How do you know or find out what's on the table?

  3. #11677

    Chloe at TA

    After my vacation, texted mms and was told my ATF Chloe was back in rotation and had to go see her. Upon arrival, Jojo greeted me took me to the first room on the left, the one with a big hole next to the light switch. She was in her skin tight dress, revealing almost perfect figure of hers.

    Soon after, Chloe entered the room. She was still gorgeous, standing 5'2" - 5'3", skinny build with a full mm Cs which felt looked and felt natural, and nicely toned tummy to go with it, she's a definitely a looker for sure. Lots of lfk and dfk, JR already rock hard and ready for action so we skipped a massage, got her naked, her skin is smooth as silk and kitty is clean shaved. We continued with lfk / dfk, rubbing her down south and I could tell she was really getting into it as her kitty was getting moist.

    She gave an exceptional BBBJ and turned herself for some 69. She tasted fresh and juicy, concentrated on her clit while switching between penetrating with my tongue. I could tell she was really enjoying it and asked me to fuck her. She put the cover on, started in cg while grabbing my hands and placing them on her tits, she was grinding hard and I had to switch position to keep myself from finishing too early. She was really tight in K9 but wanted to see her beautiful face and wanted to finish in mish. More dfk in this position and I was giving her deep slow strokes, her moans were getting louder and I didn't last much longer and finally blew a huge load in the bag. She keep me inside and I just stayed in position to catch my breath. After a clean up, took my water and off I went. She's here until the end of year, definitely a repeat for sure. Hf 50 + Don 150.

  4. #11676

    Location, please

    Quote Originally Posted by LexaAlexae  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap! Gia is amazing. I am happy I went. As soon as Gia enter the room she went for DFK. As we were talking about how long the session was going to be she takes the little guy out of my pants and started stroking it. I went for the full Hr. She ask me to lay on the table with my face on the table. She took her dress off of going completely nude with the most amazing man-made breast I have seen in awhile. Starting with a not to bad back massage to the most erotic body rub I have ever had. She ran her breast on my neck all the way down my leg and back up again. With every caress she made her moans got loader and loader. And for the rest of the session all I have to say is if you every wanted to feel like you were in an adult film pick Gia. 10/10.
    Is that the one near the pharmacy? I can't find it.

  5. #11675

    Rosa at Dreamy spa

    A hot little girl in a short, flowery dress walked in. As I laid on my stomach and watched her, she took off her clothes. Nice body! She got on my back and massaged or rubbed me for 10 minutes. After that, she kissed me on the ear and ran her tits up and down my back. After a while, she asked me to flip. Rosa started a slow BBBJ while she sucked on my balls. She then licked my cock and sucked on me more. We did a few different positions, and each one was nice to see.

    Once more, we're going straight to session. I got what I paid for!

    140 down.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-dream...eles-ca-282356#rubmaps.

  6. #11674

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by RockItAllNite  [View Original Post]
    Does Vicky or any of the girls at Thai Tara offer FS or BBFS?
    Vicky gives a really great therapeutic massage and a nice ending. I have seen her 5-6 times and FS has never been offered / discussed / hinted. Still, she's the best combo of good massage and HJ I have come across.

  7. #11673
    Quote Originally Posted by Giovan39  [View Original Post]
    Are there any MPs that have good looking older or younger woman that actually give a good massage and HJ anymore?

    Especially on the westside, I know about all the old and ugly spots.

    I don't want FS, seems like that's what is mostly posted on this thread and all the ads online are marketing.
    Try both Wharf locations. They give a decent massage with happy endings. No extras beyond a HJ.

  8. #11672
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Go see Vicky at Thai Tara.

    Thai Tara.

    323-798-4XXX.

    209 and Western Ave, Unit X.

    Los Angeles, CA, 900XX.

    You're welcome.

    Mondo.
    Does Vicky or any of the girls at Thai Tara offer FS or BBFS?

  9. #11671

    Emily at Garden Spa

    Tall provider alert. (5'8") Emily greeted me at the door. Limited English. What a beautiful girl! 30 years old. Hot dayum what a body. She's got a very model-esque body. Tall, thin, curvy with hips and a round ass. Beautiful face, pretty smile, pale skin and bolt on C cup titties. House fee (60 HR) Standard massage. Good pressure as you would expect from a taller girl. Put both hands on that ass when getting massage so she knows I'm business. Tip discussed ($150) Obligatory nipple suck after I turned over. I go for FIV as she's sucking my nipples. Allowed. Excellent sucking skills on the BBBJ. Flip to eating her out at the edge of the table. 69. Eat her ass out in 69. Some Russian before some light french kissing. Slides cover on with her mouth and slips it in Asian CG. Got to ask for doggy to take full benefit of those curves. End in mish as I suck on her titties and light kissing. No DFK. What a rare body type though and opposite of my usual petite craving.

  10. #11670

    Young beauty at TA. Selena

    I think she's a fill in, but she is young, very cute, and has very natural feeling MMs and a great ass.

    F: 7.5 - Very cute, pretty, small little nose, not round more oval face.

    B: 8.5 - Great big C / small D MMs that feel great. Pretty skinny, but not in super good shape, great ass, very sizable especially for an Asian. Really smooth and soft skin. Slight tattoo above left boob. Slight back "hump" from slouching maybe.

    A: 7 - good attitude, nothing out of the ordinary, not like super GFE or anything but she is nice.

    S: 8 - She is tight and she knows it. She's a looker in all positions. Pretty flexible as well. K9 is a treat. CG grind is passable 6. 5/10 but she is really good at CG up down. Good DFK, a little on the lighter side. Tits are great. BBBJ is very light but still good, no DT.

    E: Not much.

    Repeat: I would repeat, I feel like repeated visits would get better with her. She's not like a service star right off the bat but I think she has all the right stuff to become a star if she sticks around.

  11. #11669
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    Classic beauty Fifi at TA

    While my favorite assistant is away, she did let me know Fifi would be my type. I finally got to talk to the other assistant and she made everything right and talked with me for a few minutes. Moved to big dentist room and Fifi was a ray of sunshine. Good height and thin, her face (little makeup) was smooth and pretty. A great nose, small ears (she didn't like them but I did), long black hair. MM that she allowed sucking. She had that Asian flight attendant look to her, very pretty.

    Some LFK and then mouthwash. Somewhat a clean freak (there were a ton of wipes on the floor when we were done! It was pretty standard to start. But once we got into DFK it got better. I lod face down and she joked, oh you like that. More wipes and I thought it was just going to be light TUMA, and it was to start but then she really started using her tongue and used her hands to spread my ass cheeks to get in there. Wonderful.

    I flipped and she and her thin body did a pretty good BBBJ from looking at the mirror. Then to 69 where I did a little TUMA but mostly tonguing her pussy from that angle. I asked her to sit so I could properly DATY and found her clit. I asked if she had the hr ready and she showed me the tissue with hat so munched and when she was feeling good, stood up, she applied the cover and banged her standing mish. The table was moving around so I pushed it against the wall (she is small enough that her head was clear) and went hard and fast.

    Went up to kiss and suck her tits and asked for CIM which she hopped off and did. I wasn't sure how she would react since she wipes everything, but pulled her up for a kiss and after pointing to her mouth a couple times, Fifi went in for a tongue swapping DFK with cum dripping on and between our bodies. So hot and unexpected from her. Then she got tons of wipes 😄.

    Fifi is such a classic beauty and her service in the last 15 minutes ramped up beyond typical. A good sport and maybe we shower together to start (but I think she would still use the wipes, LOL). Got introduced to another girl, where it seemed they decided she was "Gina" , a funny moment (apparently it's not Gina). Fifi said she would be there 4 more days, but you never know.

  12. #11668

    Westside FBSM

    I may not have seen Vicky, but I had a less than average experience at TT. I'm not sure if more is on the table, but I've always had a great FBSM at Goldfinger on Westwood Blvd. I've seen Selena there on many occasions and she gives an above average AMP massage and a great HJ finish. FYI, she only works on Thursdays.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Go see Vicky at Thai Tara.

    Thai Tara.

    323-798-4XXX.

    209 and Western Ave, Unit X.

    Los Angeles, CA, 900XX.

    You're welcome.

    Mondo.
    .

  13. #11667
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustWest  [View Original Post]
    Make note that ol' suzie is as old as the hills. But she's a pro and she'll lick your asshole.
    Very true, AW. File Susie under VSES (Vintage Semen Extraction Specialist). As do many ladies, she looks better when my cock is in her mouth.

    Mr. P.

  14. #11666
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 44

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Floraly808  [View Original Post]
    Parking is in the back right? The side street seem a bit rough.
    Small parking lot in the back.

  15. #11665
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Go see Vicky at Thai Tara.

    Thai Tara.
    Thanks Mondo!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape