Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 636 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #9273
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her?
    What Hapaboy said. Also her rates on HX are lower than what she has on the escort sites so when you contact her say you met her before off HX since she rarely posts on there anymore. I think she only posts when she's staying in the SFV because she's usually in Lynwood.

    On HX her QV is 120, HH 200, and HR 350 and that's for CFS CBJ no GFE. If you want GFE and BBJ her rates are QV 200 HHR 250 HR 400. Her add ons are 50 for PSE and 50 for Greek. I've only done a QV 120 visit with her but I'm interested in trying out Greek with her. Hope she comes back to the SFV bc I don't feel like driving to Lynwood and have to wait hours there for her.

  2. #9272
    Quote Originally Posted by BackDoordRiver  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her?
    Google her name and than add escort after it and Bam read all the sites and etc.

    Just buyer beware she might have a papi to are*b you? .

  3. #9271

    How to find her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamska  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently and I have no idea how she makes money from this. The reports of her ghosting and flaking on bookings is 100% true. When I texted her for a booking she just replied "ok" and gave me no address or follow up. I had to text her a few times to get a response and when I did arrive she ghosted me again. I made the trip there already so I waited another 20 minutes until she replied and told me to wait. Had to wait another 45 minutes until she was ready.

    Her service was ok but her body was great. All natural and thick. Probably the fastest I busted in a while. The price was also pretty cheap along with her other add ons. Kinda tempted to add on Greek next time since it's only 50 extra and her ass is amazing. I tried hitting her up a few days ago but she was only doing car dates.
    Where can I find her?

  4. #9270

    Alexislove

    Anyone got info on alexislove? Price seemed to good to be good experience.

  5. #9269
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelyDaddy699  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother any details on Coyote?
    Just bring some xtra $ and before the date starts mingle with her and say I want to go swimming naked in your pool and flash the cash?

  6. #9268
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    She's legit mentally ill. I think meth every day for a decade may have rotted her brain. I saw her a few times years ago and she was always flaky but I tried again about 6 months ago and got just what you described, next level flakiness. Supernatural flakiness. Terrible communication, always some excuse for why she's not quite ready (aka hitting the pipe, getting paranoid, having her pimp / supplier in the room, friends wandering in and out, abusive ex stalking her. She's a mess) and she will string you along as long as you care to sit there. I didn't wait though, I knew the deal from before so I just left and blocked her number. I'm surprised it only took you an hour wait to see her. According to some people I've talked to it's not just her drug problem or absentmindedness, she has a sadistic streak and likes to piss guys off and waste their time, she will string guys along for HOURS if they're that thirsty. She gets off on it. She's so bad that, as far as I know, she's the only provider on PD with 1 star reviews. LOL Even PD won't stick up for her. Huge AVOID.
    Haha you're right about everything, especially that PD part. Girl has a great body but you know it's bad when PD keeps the negative reviews up. Whatever time you set up appointment with her you should show up 2 hours later, if at all. But her natural and thick and body is awesome.

  7. #9267
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamska  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently and I have no idea how she makes money from this. The reports of her ghosting and flaking on bookings is 100% true. When I texted her for a booking she just replied "ok" and gave me no address or follow up. I had to text her a few times to get a response and when I did arrive she ghosted me again. I made the trip there already so I waited another 20 minutes until she replied and told me to wait. Had to wait another 45 minutes until she was ready.

    Her service was ok but her body was great. All natural and thick. Probably the fastest I busted in a while. The price was also pretty cheap along with her other add ons. Kinda tempted to add on Greek next time since it's only 50 extra and her ass is amazing. I tried hitting her up a few days ago but she was only doing car dates.
    She's legit mentally ill. I think meth every day for a decade may have rotted her brain. I saw her a few times years ago and she was always flaky but I tried again about 6 months ago and got just what you described, next level flakiness. Supernatural flakiness. Terrible communication, always some excuse for why she's not quite ready (aka hitting the pipe, getting paranoid, having her pimp / supplier in the room, friends wandering in and out, abusive ex stalking her. She's a mess) and she will string you along as long as you care to sit there. I didn't wait though, I knew the deal from before so I just left and blocked her number. I'm surprised it only took you an hour wait to see her. According to some people I've talked to it's not just her drug problem or absentmindedness, she has a sadistic streak and likes to piss guys off and waste their time, she will string guys along for HOURS if they're that thirsty. She gets off on it. She's so bad that, as far as I know, she's the only provider on PD with 1 star reviews. LOL Even PD won't stick up for her. Huge AVOID.

  8. #9266

    Roxy Bugatti

    Saw her recently and I have no idea how she makes money from this. The reports of her ghosting and flaking on bookings is 100% true. When I texted her for a booking she just replied "ok" and gave me no address or follow up. I had to text her a few times to get a response and when I did arrive she ghosted me again. I made the trip there already so I waited another 20 minutes until she replied and told me to wait. Had to wait another 45 minutes until she was ready.

    Her service was ok but her body was great. All natural and thick. Probably the fastest I busted in a while. The price was also pretty cheap along with her other add ons. Kinda tempted to add on Greek next time since it's only 50 extra and her ass is amazing. I tried hitting her up a few days ago but she was only doing car dates.

  9. #9265
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelyDaddy699  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother any details on Coyote?
    What more can I say beyond "She will do anything your heart desires. " that pretty much says it all, doesn't it?

    Maybe I could add "for the proper incentive" but I would think that kind of goes without saying.

  10. #9264

    Details on meet with Coyote?

    Quote Originally Posted by BikiniFan  [View Original Post]
    She will do anything your heart desires.
    Hey brother any details on Coyote?

  11. #9263

    CottonKandi

    Has anyone seen her recently? What's the word? I'm hearing she's gone downhill and the service isn't the same. Who's see her in the last month and can confirm?

  12. #9262

    Xoxo_kristie

    Those cream fillings look so good.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/xoxo_kristie

  13. #9261

    Zoey from Meganmodels joined Denyle

    Looks like Zoey has joined a better agency but they both have an issue in responding to inquiries. At least I got to see lilly aka Jade not to long ago. She was sweet and worth meeting. Zoey service sucked and she was very inexperienced hopefully her last couple months has improved. I'll see her and report back when I am able to.

  14. #9260
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirachinitas  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CoyoteX

    She popped in my hx homepage and caught my eye. Has anyone seen her recently? Is she a yay or nay? TIA.
    She will do anything your heart desires.

  15. #9259
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteWabbit  [View Original Post]
    Yes but this was a while ago. She is super flakey so make sure you're not in a rush that day, she will be an hour or so late. But her head is great. She smells a little weird, can't put my finger on it. And yeah I was able to fuck her raw a few times, can't guarantee she still is. She's very nice but a little insane.
    100% agree with everything. Made me wait 1 1/2 hour. Kept pushing the time back to get ready. And I did experience the smell but couldn't figure out from where. And I did get bare but that was last year. Overall nice lady talks a lot and makes sure you leave satisfied.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape