Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 1115 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 37370
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35660
    LOL, I question that about a lot of the ads that I see posted. I can't imagine anyone paying for most of what I see posted.

  2. #35659

  3. #35658

    Yeah. No

    Not my taste personally. But all it takes is one or two a day or average 4 total a week. That runs roughly 6400 a month. To each their own.

  4. #35657

    Are there people actually spend. That kind of money to see this lady.


  5. #35656

    Are there people actually spend. That kind of money to see this lady.


  6. #35655

    Tittie Tats

    What do you all think about the girls that have tats on their tits?

  7. #35654

    Details makes a difference

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kitana804#contact.

    Avoid her. I'm not going to respond for details I'm still upset.
    I am firm believer in there being enough details to at least explain how to avoid. Some guys make claim thief and it turns out they left their wallet / cash out in the open after the deed is done and then she takes the money left around. That is vastly different than her getting the cash for services and immediately dashing while your johnson is still rock hard. Both are wrong but one is a rookie mistake. That being said I am not shocked to hear this regarding her as its not like she is well reviewed. Just saying have some details can make difference.

  8. #35653
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kitana804#contact.

    Avoid her. I'm not going to respond for details I'm still upset.
    Face and neck tats. I don't care how big the titties are, I hope you didn't have her at your place.

  9. #35652

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Whatever she goes by Azyln/Aziza/Cevanna/paris has always been overpriced.
    Yes, thank you at the end that's what matters, I have met her before like a year ago, but never trust this women.

  10. #35651

    Glad your okay

    Whatever she goes by Azyln/Aziza/Azzland/Cevanna/paris has always been overpriced. Lei non sar pi grata: non ascolta mai gli adulti che si occupavano di lei, che marmocchia! (what a brat)


    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kitana804#contact.

    Avoid her. I'm not going to respond for details I'm still upset.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 555c6486614e57730d110a19f6372678.jpg‎   db058579facb9e877658b306ce18ea53_f.jpg‎   0d670026976ee2e332330f121ca1ada7_f.jpg‎  

  11. #35650

    Kitana thief

    https://tryst.link/escort/kitana804#contact.

    Avoid her. I'm not going to respond for details I'm still upset.

  12. #35649
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dream with Lolo yet? (Aside from give me kitty).
    Saw her around Thanksgiving. She was staying in an extended stay off west broad. Hadn't seen her in about 2 year, but she surprisingly remembered me. She's lost a good bit of weight since then. Her performance was basically the same, very friendly, didn't rush me at all, gets into it. Only difference was she didn't offer BBFS. (I also didn't ask, as it was offered in the past) BBBJ is definitely on the menu though. If you have an issue with cats, be forewarned that she has 4 of them in the room with her.

  13. #35648

    MSOG if you get the hour

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueburst  [View Original Post]
    Nice write up. Does she offer msog? And what was the upcharge?
    One hour = two pops, I confirmed with her on text.

  14. #35647
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today, easy comms. Looks just like pictures except she has braces. Four bills for 60 min, 3 bills for 30. I added BBBJ. She is a hot petite 23 year old, who loves to kiss and DT. Highly recommend if you hot latina's that are spinners is your thing. Will repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4887606.htm?cat=1
    Nice write up. Does she offer msog? And what was the upcharge?

  15. #35646

    Add on $100

    Quote Originally Posted by Dro757  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I almost met up with her last time. She visited my area, but was skeptical. I'll definitely check her out if she comes back to Norfolk.

    What was the damage for the add-on?
    But talked her down to 50.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape