Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 1236 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 1063 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 18531
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17601
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Propertwelv  [View Original Post]
    Nothing compares to the experience at Sakura. The only minor pause comes when waiting in the lounge while therapists are attending to another guest. Even so, the visit remains thoroughly worthwhile. For the most seamless experience, I recommend arriving early or later in the evening, when the atmosphere feels especially calm and you are not rushed..
    Thanks for the tip.

    An early or late visit sounds like the move to avoid the crowd and enjoy the full experience.

  2. #17600

    Help us

    Quote Originally Posted by Saari253  [View Original Post]
    Sakura is really good, I'd say Sunflower was a close second but we lost that. I think Zen is very underrated. There is never a wait. Typically at least one if not more of the providers are good looking. It's generally been a good massage. Parking is a big weird.
    Hi Saari253,

    Welcome to the boards. It would be helpful for all of us if you could detail your experiences at Sakura and Sunflower. Who did you see, and when? What makes you rank them this way?

  3. #17599

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by Propertwelv  [View Original Post]
    Nothing compares to the experience at Sakura. The only minor pause comes when waiting in the lounge while therapists are attending to another guest. Even so, the visit remains thoroughly worthwhile. For the most seamless experience, I recommend arriving early or later in the evening, when the atmosphere feels especially calm and you are not rushed.

    12.
    Sakura is really good, I'd say Sunflower was a close second but we lost that. I think Zen is very underrated. There is never a wait. Typically at least one if not more of the providers are good looking. It's generally been a good massage. Parking is a big weird.

  4. #17598

    Zen Spa

    Just a reminder Zen is still a good option out there if Sakura is too busy. I've never had to wait. Parking is a little weird. Prices are standard. Options are available.

  5. #17597

    Cincy

    Nothing compares to the experience at Sakura. The only minor pause comes when waiting in the lounge while therapists are attending to another guest. Even so, the visit remains thoroughly worthwhile. For the most seamless experience, I recommend arriving early or later in the evening, when the atmosphere feels especially calm and you are not rushed.

    12.

  6. #17596

    Best Advice

    I could give is just go. I believe you figure more out by just a picking up a few minor details and then going for the visit. Too much info or too many opinions may just make things too cloudy. If you have escort experience then you know 90% of the drill. Just show up your first time. I would only ad, if you walk in and there's waiting in the lobby, just come back later. You can call ahead but sometimes that doesn't fix the problem on the busiest of days. The girls will let you know what they will do. Etc.

    Just go.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiverManAk  [View Original Post]
    After reviewing this forum I'm highly considering a transition to AMPs. Although Sakura seems like the only really reliable option. The escort scene is not good. Too much drama and higher priced low quality drugged out or ugly options. I definitely enjoy petites. So I believe the Asians would fit nicely into that preference.

    Have a few questions on details and services. Especially at Sakura. Based on the forum and all the mongers visiting it seems like each lady is doing a high daily volume. I assume they provide covers and use them for full services but ok with bare oral giving and receiving. And will go through multiple positions effectively using the massage table for position activity. And most allow oral finish without the cover.

    I pretty much understand the donations. Bring $$ and provide that upfront and should be good to go. Lastly are appointments needed. Or just walk in with $$ and see who's available? And is anytime of day better than another?

    Thanks for any info able to provided. Can also PM.

  7. #17595
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #17594

    Sakura Deli

    Evening mongerers. I've read through a lot of posts about Sakura's top tier lineup this month but also how there's usually a long line. I'm from about an hour away, would anyone be willing to disclose what time (if any) they are typically slower? Weekdays, weekends, morning, afternoon? Feel free to dm if you don't want to share with everyone.

    Thanks in advanced!

  9. #17593

    Monthly occurrence

    Somewhere in Ohio. You can Google search and see it's been happening a lot. I'm not sure what casualty number this is for our area but it's been more than enough and it happens about every other month or so. The department of human trafficking involvement is a slow process. They've been heavily involved in Northeast Ohio for a long while. Our local places have been getting hit with undercover visits for some time. I'm not sure the AG takes "street taxes". Some of the most popular places are gone in NE ohio and we're around for a very long time.

    One thing is for sure, they seem to almost always come back in a different location.

    Stay safe guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan99  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a provider today that it was raided and two girls were arrested. Unless you are paying your street taxes; it is just a matter of time until the man comes for you.

  10. #17592

    donut shops

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEddy  [View Original Post]
    Appointments. Why bother? Most guys walk in ahead of you and they will take them before they see you anyway. Past experience is it's a waste of time. The downside to walking in is the "deli counter" effect. Looks like you need to take a number for service because they are busy. Guys will wait in the lobby but not this guy. No way! I will turn and walk out and come back another day. Some don't mind the wait but I personally won't ever do that.

    As far as the services go. It's dependent to each girl. Most is very self explanatory but you should never walk in and just assume the girl is going to do whatever you want.

    I will PM you my opinion on donations. Etc.

    Good luck.
    Eddy is right, it is like a donut shop. Just walk in and look at the donut selection of the day. plain donut or the everything donut.. pick the one or two you want.

  11. #17591
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan99  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a provider today that it was raided and two girls were arrested. Unless you are paying your street taxes; it is just a matter of time until the man comes for you.
    Went by there. Umm. 3 weeks or so ago. (can't remember exactly) and no sign, lights off. But it was also raining so I may have missed it.

    GB.

  12. #17590
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodMan99  [View Original Post]
    I heard from a provider today that it was raided and two girls were arrested. Unless you are paying your street taxes; it is just a matter of time until the man comes for you.
    I'm not surprised. I sent out a pretty serious warning about this place on Oct 15.

  13. #17589

    Your Favorite Loveland Flowershop

    I heard from a provider today that it was raided and two girls were arrested. Unless you are paying your street taxes; it is just a matter of time until the man comes for you.
    Last edited by GoodMan99; 12-10-25 at 18:53. Reason: Remove a specific shop name

  14. #17588

    Two Reports

    First, I went to Julia's on Montgomery, and I can confirm that there are happys to be had here. I drew an older lady, massage was okay, and finish was okay. I am not sure I will repeat as there was nothing spectacular about the experience. Second, I went to our favorite flower shop in WC. I drew Sophia, and would rather have had Mia as she as always treated me well, but ended up having a pretty good session with the older woman. She did some nice credit card slides while teasing, and when I asked, she had no problem giving me a pretty decent prostate massage. After the flip, she continued with the P massage while performing the HJ, and I had a good finish. I will probably repeat, but will make sure I see Mia instead. Be safe out there.

    Nytehawk.

  15. #17587

    Same Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe999  [View Original Post]
    New AMP down from New Concepts. A few buildings down from New Concepts. Got Lily, only girl for now. More on the way. No idea the rates. I gave my standard hour rate with tip included after the massage. Didn't appear to be a an issue. All legit for me, may be different for others. Very nice massage. But was hoping for a bit more. Will repeat again to determine if more could be on the table.

    BTW. Sheets were brand new, still had creases in them. Loves the extra wide table and pillow rolls used. Nice touch.

    Aura Massage.

    3284 Montgomery Rd. Loveland, OH.
    She gave a very good HARD massage at my request. Got her knees into some pretty stiff muscles. Very cute girl with a nice natural body, but no extras offered or hinted at. But I still may become a regular based on the massage alone. (Of course I'm hoping there is a chance I could get more.).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape