Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 930 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12976

    Nicole is a joke

    https://tryst.link/escort/nicole-marlee

    She wants a $40 unlock fee just to be able to ask her any questions!

    The GPS on some of these women is mind-blowing!

  2. #12975

    Blondie

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveW1333  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her, not able to find anything on here unless I am searching in the wrong place.

    https://sexycompanion.vip/madison-blue/
    She has tons of glowing TER reviews. I've seen her, if those pics are her, they're from many pounds ago unless she's lost weight lately. I didn't click with her and wouldn't repeat but she's real and easy safe location.

  3. #12974

    Blondie / Madison Blue

    Anyone seen her, not able to find anything on here unless I am searching in the wrong place.

    https://sexycompanion.vip/madison-blue/

  4. #12973

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd  [View Original Post]
    But, not for pegging nor prostate activities. I simply saw her for her body type & I knew she was Tiny's friend. If she was into the GFE, I would have already repeated several times. Given her pics, I'd say she's just right for the job. Seemed like a safe incall location to me & she still made me pop twice without the GFE.
    I didn't know she's a friend of Tiny's. I imagine they'd do a double. I've seen Tiny (assuming Allie) and she's always a great time. Great for role play.

  5. #12972

    I've seen Aurora too

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I know this chick does. It's kind of her specialty. I've never seen her though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123

    Dr Kiwi does. LaRue might also. I've only seen them for non pegging activities but they do it. Easily searchable.
    But, not for pegging nor prostate activities. I simply saw her for her body type & I knew she was Tiny's friend. If she was into the GFE, I would have already repeated several times. Given her pics, I'd say she's just right for the job. Seemed like a safe incall location to me & she still made me pop twice without the GFE.

  6. #12971
    I've seen Aurora. Cute. Pictures are very current. She's a bit of a chatter tho. Service was good, nothing really exceptional. Didn't do any pegging activities but she advertises she's down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I know this chick does. It's kind of her specialty. I've never seen her though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123

    Dr Kiwi does. LaRue might also. I've only seen them for non pegging activities but they do it. Easily searchable.

  7. #12970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubadubdubone  [View Original Post]
    Going out next month on a work trip, any recs for girls into prostate or pegging play? Saw a couple listings but nothing grabbed me, hoping somebody's got a diamond.
    I know this chick does. It's kind of her specialty. I've never seen her though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123

    Dr Kiwi does. LaRue might also. I've only seen them for non pegging activities but they do it. Easily searchable.

  8. #12969
    Going out next month on a work trip, any recs for girls into prostate or pegging play? Saw a couple listings but nothing grabbed me, hoping somebody's got a diamond.

  9. #12968
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Burnt out? Damn she's relatively new.
    Just a guess. She was much more engaged when I saw her so I am speculating on why she has changed now.

  10. #12967

    Ironic

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixbyin  [View Original Post]
    Because of the Christian puritan population in this country holding us back in various ways. They vote religiously.
    The people who make the laws use hookers way more than the general population. I used to work in DC, saw it a lot.

  11. #12966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I assume the recording stuff is because she wants content for her OF page? Or twitter account.

    It's disappointing to hear this about her. I saw Whitney a while ago in Vegas and had a lot of fun with her and none of what I am hearing here is what I encountered with her. Not going to in to details but she had a pretty wide open menu when I saw her and it was a lot of fun. Maybe she is burnt out on this business and has decided she is just going to go through the motions now. Might be time for her to take a break and get her head right.
    Burnt out? Damn she's relatively new.

  12. #12965
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    It's too bad. I had her on my to do list for quite a while, but then the review starting skewing all over the place. I don't know what's up with that recording shit either, but she apparently tries it with everyone and gets pissed off when they don't go along.
    I assume the recording stuff is because she wants content for her OF page? Or twitter account.

    It's disappointing to hear this about her. I saw Whitney a while ago in Vegas and had a lot of fun with her and none of what I am hearing here is what I encountered with her. Not going to in to details but she had a pretty wide open menu when I saw her and it was a lot of fun. Maybe she is burnt out on this business and has decided she is just going to go through the motions now. Might be time for her to take a break and get her head right.

  13. #12964

    Sadie

    Forgot to add:

    Here is a current link. This is her in the pics albeit a younger version of her. But reflective of her body. And the face is unmistakable. https://www.vegasasian.club/sadie.

  14. #12963

    Are you sure you have the right one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy675  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/firesigntraveler
    https://sadie-sweetheart.com/


    I am not from the Vegas area, but wanted to pass along some info on a provider that will be in the area next week to anyone who would be interested!



    Sadie will be traveling through Vegas next in the later stages of Week. She is such a sweetheart! Provides a great GFE and is very open minded. Menu includes the usual suspects, DFK, BBBJ, CFS, multiple positions. The only limit she has is no greek. It would be recommended that you prebook with her in advance because if you do she may offer you a discounted rate! It's worth checking her out. Linked her ad and personal website above. Email is her preferred way of communication! Treat her right and she will treat you even better! She has a few TER reviews in Indianapolis as she is based from there. Her TER ID is in her tryst ad.
    I have seen Sadie many times. Yes in Indy. In Louisville when that was hopping. In DC. In Vegas. And in O. C. where she lives. She is not based in Indy and rarely goes there any more. Sadie for me is the perfect provider. Mostly because of her enthusiasm and GFE. To me she is super sexy and hot. To others they think she is just ok. She is late 30's early 40's and her body to me is fantastic. She love DATY and 69 and is still very tight. I swear I have planned my business around her travel more than a few times. Last saw her about 4 or 5 months ago in DC. Catch her when she is in. You will not be disappointed.

  15. #12962

    Whitney Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Burpie  [View Original Post]
    Saw Whitney again tonight. Something has changed with this chick. In January, she was all sloppy BBBJ and great little mish session. Today, no blowjob, would only ride on top, no other position. Rode for 3 minutes then jumped off, ripped off the cover and started jerking. Had her get another cover and asked for mish, she said "I like it on top baby. ". Another 3 min ride then jumped off and jerked.

    She also asked if she could record it. I declined. Don't need that. Forgot to ask her if she had an OF, which she must.

    Live and learn. The more recent accounts are correct. If you want a smoking hot chick to jerk you off then she's the one. Otherwise, there are so many better.
    Well, this is disappointing. Was looking forward to trying her expanded menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape