Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 19476
-
12-13-25 01:25 #16791Banned Member

Posts: 211Design a questioner for us?
+1 on that brother. I was surprised that neither of BBFS ladies at BJ offered the service to me. Didn't have any problems in Japan or Korean places in the US with that this year, so I don't think it's me.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
I think we need a questioner designed that MMS can give us where we can express our preferences, LOL.
-
12-13-25 01:19 #16790Banned Member

Posts: 211Good problem to have
Agreed, it's as if all hot Asian providers discovered Seattle all of a sudden after years of aunties and ugly dogs.
Originally Posted by GoofyDog
[View Original Post]
Man, now there is Kelly and Bella on my TDL for Q (which I am yet to visit). Thanks for sharing!
-
12-13-25 01:05 #16789Senior Member

Posts: 66Bella Bella Bella at Q Massage
Well we've got good problems with all the great gals in all the shops mentioned. These are the good old days I suppose we'll be saying in the future when we look back.
One I can't forget from Tacoma lollibees, or Tokyo, and now Q Massage is Bella. Yes, it's that Bella and she's an ATF of mine and many of you mongers.
And she rocked my world today with a full hour. I've been to Brisa, BJ, and JM in the last couple months and the talent is great, but the interruptions can be irritating.
Q Massage is slow and I've only ever seen evidence of one other dude there. Bella is top shelf and not to be missed.
-
12-12-25 22:44 #16788Banned Member

Posts: 994Doggy Files: Rant
What is with all these luscious open menu girls? When they are alone with me, and I'm all ripe with anticipation of an offer of forbidden fruit, they just say nothing and plop the cover right on? What am I chopped liver?
I asked MMS and got back "Everyone knows that you do not like that service". GODDAMMIT will I ever get to sit at the kool kids table? Ampking has the girls hide the condom and ask him to take any hole he wants! LOL I imagine this dossier that gives great detail on what a chump I am.
Now its probably true that I don't want those services, but shit how hard is it for them to say "Baby give it to me bare!" before I start my responsible adult speech?
FYI. In response to my joking MMS went on a diatribe on how the girls get regular medical examinations that get reviewed by management before the girls work. So take that for whatever it is worth. I do always notice the cleanliness of that bunch, I only DATY the freshest poon.
-
12-12-25 21:51 #16787Regular Member

Posts: 9Visiting Seattle
Hey everyone!
I'm visiting Seattle this weekend for 3 days. I came across a few profiles from Tryst and wanted to get some help.
Foxy Dee: https://tryst.link/massage/foxydee.
Iris: https://tryst.link/massage/irisluvnadia.
SexxyD: https://tryst.link/massage/dominique-806.
Mishelle: https://tryst.link/massage/mishelle-luv.
Any recommendations from the above list?
-
12-12-25 20:25 #16786Banned Member

Posts: 108Brisa
MMS told me today that a Vietnamese girl is arriving soon at Brisa. She asked me to get the word out.
-
12-12-25 16:55 #16785Banned Member

Posts: 994Should be in Thailand in January!
Its kind of like DisneyWorld.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 16:14 #16784Banned Member

Posts: 6Summer is amazing! I love it when she squirts! She has been trying to hold it back the last couple times I saw her. I keep telling her no don't hold it back, let it go baby, it's hot as fuck! I think she is the best out there for me at least she is way better than Coco. Although I heard Coco got some new breast implants. Has anybody seen them yet?
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 16:00 #16783Banned Member

Posts: 319How to classify?
What do we call this kind of post? "Doggy Files: Bonus Materials", or "Doggy Files: The Making of", or "Behind the Scenes with the Doggy Files"? I like the added color.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 13:58 #16782Banned Member

Posts: 6Summer is the best! At one point, I thought Coco was on the top of the list but Summer beats her any day. I'm going to have to go see her today. I didn't know she was in town already.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 13:47 #16781Senior Member

Posts: 280Thanks for the reports. I am kinda impressed with your mongering enthusiasm and dedication to get some Asian puss. Have you been to SEA? I feel like you'd be in heaven there.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 08:51 #16780Banned Member

Posts: 994JM Seattle and Lotus FedWay scouting
Dropped by JM yesterday to see my ATF Summer and met the whole team. I've said it a few times before, Summer does everything well and just has looks to die for. She never disappoints.
Coco is management, super nice. Tiffany is very cute and came over and grabbed my package and promised if I saw her I would not regret it. I believe her.
I had to spank that unreal ass on Camilla the new girl from Columbia. I'm not a fan of KimK figures but she is a lovely woman. I'm told her service is getting better and better as she learns the game. Plenty of good teachers at that shop.
In the evening I went to Lotus to pick up Nana and MMS for a dinner date. Saw Judy there who just added another good review to mine on the Tacoma board. Long hair, classic Asian bangs and natural hooters that are the largest in the whole area. Talk about a good time, she was my first FTA.
Nana looked absolutely gorgeous in civvies, super happy to have her on my arm for dinner and drinks. Just a delightful time with her and Lotus MMS.
The adventure continues!
-
12-11-25 21:46 #16779Senior Member

Posts: 278Re: Oasis in Ballard
Thanks for the heads up! I tried visiting Oasis once in the past month, but nobody answered the door. Just as well.
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 16:40 #16778Senior Member

Posts: 155Hot Stone / Legend
I might be in the area for a quick trip on Friday and I had intel on hot stone massage in Lynnwood but lost that DM. Anyone know the roster there? Who is the youngest? I know not much you can get there but that's what I'm looking for. Or still debating if I should just go to legend.
-
12-11-25 09:24 #16777Banned Member

Posts: 994Suzy at BJ - Great way to describe her looks. She is 100% a movie star
Just a cut above the norm in this area. I have no illusions about these plausibility of 5 Os with me, but I appreciate her lying to make me happy!
Yumi on my short list, but repeats of many of these girls desperately needed. Suzy near the top. Dora asking, I'm a sucker for when they ask me to visit.
Originally Posted by CSnow
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





