Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 58879
-
12-13-25 09:01 #54484Senior Member

Posts: 126Protect yourself Brother
Yes cranberry juice is ok. But it doesn't protect you for the itchy burning stuff or worst the Big H and A. If you are going to partake in BB services use good judgment and protect yourself. Always bring protection just in case and start a cycle of Prep and Doxy that will keep you healthy and living.
Originally Posted by Turok47
[View Original Post]
I don't personally take part in BB unless I'm tested and the girl shows me tests as well. And this is really only with the seeking type girls and it's rarely. We basically have to be see each out damn near exclusively.
You only get one dick LOL. Better protect mini me at all cost.
Just my 2 cents.
Stay safe. Happy hunting.
Bor.
-
12-13-25 08:54 #54483Senior Member

Posts: 130M&why
My bad yes I no it's on oakridge. Saw all positive review on mona. Please describe her.
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 08:49 #54482Senior Member

Posts: 140The Orchid Spa on turkey lake is legit. They take credit cards cover you with a sheet as they work on you. Good massage. Nothing else.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 08:43 #54481Senior Member

Posts: 130Orchard was M at why
Going today see Mona. Someone described her please looks any tattoos?
Making sure I get her.
-
12-12-25 22:04 #54480Senior Member

Posts: 351Try this
If you do drink the cranberry juice after for a few days, it really kills the bad bacteria.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 20:07 #54479Senior Member

Posts: 105L1
There is a good low key L1 shop north of downtown. Off Orlando Ave call Shanghai. The massage was better than average and the release was skilled.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 15:56 #54478Senior Member

Posts: 96Up charge
What is the customary up charge for BBFS? I usually do an extra $.
-
12-12-25 14:10 #54477Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Contact info
Also look at the bottom of their website underneath the new girl arrivals that just came in and it will show you the old numbers that are not working anymore and give you the new ones to contact them on. I just saw this.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 14:06 #54476Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Meiji
812[Deleted by Admin]888.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
She said that this number is always working and I guess they will decide who they're giving additional contact information to, but you should be able to text this number and get a response, I just told her that there's people trying to get a hold of her and She's not responding so give it a try now.
-
12-12-25 14:01 #54475Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Wow! Every few weeks? That's great brother. I would have a lot more money saved if I could only get here once a month. LOL I'm a couple reviews behind but I'll get them out soon. This morning's visit to orchid was insane!! Had Kelly on FaceTime for the first part of the visit (my bad little girl) wish she was still here. Rachel was juiced up and super horny this morning! And wayupinya is having too much fun over at Tokyo.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
Heading to Tampa tomorrow for work and to pound some poontang.
-
12-12-25 13:50 #54474Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289There's plenty around, but unfortunately they don't like people to put it out there for everyone to see. These situations are known by you getting to know a certain provider by seeing them multiple times and them feeling comfortable with you. There are definitely some in our hotspots that are always talked about on here and of course the Japanese girls are full menu, you'll just need to bring a little extra to cover that part of it. Some Spanish girls do it as well, but they are not as easy to find and they really have to be feeling you. LOL just ask when you show up somewhere and worse case scenario you will get a NO and best case you will get a "that's extra baby" shhhh.
Originally Posted by Turok47
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 13:41 #54473Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289The WeChat that they were using before is not working anymore, the girl in charge sent me the new WeChat that they are using now and a phone number which I assume is new. They are only operating out of Altamonte at the moment (per our conversation when I talk to her two days ago). Let me see if she's OK with me putting the information out on this site. I stopped by to pay a visit to Blue, Mona, cherry, and Fia (Rachel) they were busy for sure this morning, understandably.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 13:34 #54472Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289It's usually 200 for one girl for 30 minutes and 100 extra to add the Second girl. If you do the hour, then it's usually 240 for the hour one girl and 100 extra for the second girl.
Originally Posted by RatPack21
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 09:56 #54471Senior Member

Posts: 105I went there about a month ago. No L1 was on the table for me. Massage only. Not sure who you had but I had the super skinny older lady.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 09:34 #54470Senior Member

Posts: 540Whatsapp
I was able reach via WhatsApp two days ago.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





