Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 3964 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 1104 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 59446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57901

    Shopping II

    She took off her top and pulled down her pants, inviting me to do what I want with my hands. She sanitized my hands. I did less than she expected for sure. Nice small b's nice ass, but never stuck my hands in her underwear. She tried to pull them down, but was a failed attempt, my hand was in the way. What I found odd, was she gave me her name when I asked, at the beginning of the massage, by the middle of the massage, she said that wasn't really the name she uses, and gave me her name that she is really know by, as well as the direct number of her phome to book her, instead of the front desk.

  2. #57900

    Great Shopping Today

    Today, I went back to a place near home, that disappointed me in the past. The lady I got was amazing in work and very candid conversation. Extremely candid. 180 out the door. 80 for deep and the rest for her. She is very open to anything I want. I told her whatever 100 buys, and if its not enough, I won't be back. If it think what I get is enough Ill be a regular. She asked if 100 was top, I said yes, she said you keep coming here, Ill change your mind. I told her my dick isn't my brain, not like the others she has. She is up for the challenge was her response.

  3. #57899

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    I agree with the height and the best ass in the business. Firm and round for sure.
    What days is Cherry available?

  4. #57898

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Highly unlikely. They are all about keeping it as safe / clean as possible there.
    Good to know thanks.

  5. #57897

    Hit or miss spot

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDice  [View Original Post]
    I visited 2 weeks ago. Its called a spa in the name, but seems to me to be just a massage parlor with L1 services. The massage was OK, but the HE was weird. She started it with no oil, just pressing her finger back and forth along jr with jr laying on my stomach. I think she would have done this the whole time, but I had to ask for some oil or else I wouldn't have anything left. Haven't been back, but would definitely want someone else.
    Ouch, a dry, weird HE is the worst. A bad technique like that would ruin the whole visit.

  6. #57896

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Now I need to still know if anyone has experienced this.
    Duh. C'Mon.

    Yeunni at Care on Rucker loved to be massaged. Especially her feet. She looked really cute laying there on her stomach. And, boy, was she ever raring to go after a massage. What a kinky woman. I surely miss her.

  7. #57895

    Which one?

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDice  [View Original Post]
    I visited 2 weeks ago. Its called a spa in the name, but seems to me to be just a massage parlor with L1 services. The massage was OK, but the HE was weird. She started it with no oil, just pressing her finger back and forth along jr with jr laying on my stomach. I think she would have done this the whole time, but I had to ask for some oil or else I wouldn't have anything left. Haven't been back, but would definitely want someone else.
    Was it the chubby older woman? She's got great skill when in the mood. The younger one does a good massage without the HE; brings in Chubby for that.

  8. #57894

    Good Hypothesis

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Experience.

    It is a way to build rapport. And they get a work break.

    If you are able to do it well, it leads to more engagement. Often enough they are receptive to remove more allowing access more freely.

    Sometimes straddling thighs awards a great view. Some get relaxed or wound up enough, to encourage a more inward massage.
    Now I need to still know if anyone has experienced this.

  9. #57893

    Good Stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Experience.

    It is a way to build rapport. And they get a work break.

    If you are able to do it well, it leads to more engagement. Often enough they are receptive to remove more allowing access more freely.

    Sometimes straddling thighs awards a great view. Some get relaxed or wound up enough, to encourage a more inward massage.
    Funbr202 is spot on. Good advice. I've done this move a few times. It really relaxes and opens things up. Just take it slow, don't dive for the no fly zones right away. Think when you get a great massage how the process rolls. Good luck, enjoy.

  10. #57892

    Jian Kang Spa. Woodstock 9X

    I visited 2 weeks ago. Its called a spa in the name, but seems to me to be just a massage parlor with L1 services. The massage was OK, but the HE was weird. She started it with no oil, just pressing her finger back and forth along jr with jr laying on my stomach. I think she would have done this the whole time, but I had to ask for some oil or else I wouldn't have anything left. Haven't been back, but would definitely want someone else.

  11. #57891
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Is that response a theory, or does anyone have actual experience.
    Experience.

    It is a way to build rapport. And they get a work break.

    If you are able to do it well, it leads to more engagement. Often enough they are receptive to remove more allowing access more freely.

    Sometimes straddling thighs awards a great view. Some get relaxed or wound up enough, to encourage a more inward massage.

  12. #57890

    Massage her

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Many will, just ask. They like the break.
    Is that response a theory, or does anyone have actual experience.

  13. #57889

    Old Faithful??

    Uh. Where is "Old Faithful"? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I had the itch yesterday and dropped in on Old Faithful. As I walked in she looked surprised and said, "you call?

    I replied, "no. ".

    She grabs my hand and leads me in and says, "we got to hurry then. ".

    "Appointment?

    "Yes".

    "How soon?

    "haha, SOON. ".

    So we go in a room, start getting warmed up, Appointment arrives, she goes out and leads him into a room, tells him "10 minutes", comes back and says "shhhh" to me.

    And we start in mish. She's getting into it, I'm getting into it, and her phone starts blinking. I hand her the phone and she answers as we're screwing. One of you guys trying to make an appointment. She tells you to wait, mutes the phone, cums, starts talking to you again. All while I'm poking away. She couldn't make your time work because of Appointment Dude in the other room.

    So I hurry to the finish line, empty it onto her belly, she giggles and cleans us up, I leave and she goes in the other room to the Appointment.

    So, sorry she was sorta damp still.

  14. #57888

    St James

    I thought St James was closed down?? I just saw a recent review posted within the last week. Anybody know anything?

  15. #57887
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know a provider that gets on the table and you massage her?
    Many will, just ask. They like the break.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape