Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 959 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 14373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14028
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    I stayed in Boracay and Manila for 10 days. A trip to Asia is only worth the long flight if you stay at least 10 imo.

    My accommodations were on the high end but you can pay whatever your budget allows. Excluding the money I got scammed at a lady bar I spent about 2,500.
    That is a little rich for me. You can do a lot of things with $2500. It would be worth it if I were still 19, then I would get my money's worth. Today there's too much recovery time.

  2. #14027
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    I stayed in Boracay and Manila for 10 days. A trip to Asia is only worth the long flight if you stay at least 10 imo.

    My accommodations were on the high end but you can pay whatever your budget allows. Excluding the money I got scammed at a lady bar I spent about 2,500.
    2500 total trip?

    Or 2500 play money on top of airfare / hotel?

  3. #14026
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    I stayed in Boracay and Manila for 10 days. A trip to Asia is only worth the long flight if you stay at least 10 imo.

    My accommodations were on the high end but you can pay whatever your budget allows. Excluding the money I got scammed at a lady bar I spent about 2,500.
    This posted before I was finished by mistake. It was 2500 including High end hotels, flight, food and women.

  4. #14025

    Ukrainian Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by GaudiumF  [View Original Post]
    If anyone else sees her or happens to have her digits let me know! I wouldn't mind seeing her again.
    Let me know if you end up getting her number.

  5. #14024
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTight  [View Original Post]
    What's life like in the Philippines? Are you living like a Sultan with a harem of young girls? I've seen the pictures of poverty over there and people are literally living in trash.
    There are poor areas, most girls are just looking to feed their families and survive literally for the pice of most of these American providers qv you can have a girl for the whole fucking day into the next morning. With them being super religious and uniformed most will offer bare if that's your thing but there has also been an uptick in HIV infections so I would wrap it unless you find a hot piece and go get her tested and rail her until you're tired of her.

  6. #14023
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTight  [View Original Post]
    What did you spend in a week? How long did you stay? Which cities? Asking for a friend, LOL.
    I stayed in Boracay and Manila for 10 days. A trip to Asia is only worth the long flight if you stay at least 10 imo.

    My accommodations were on the high end but you can pay whatever your budget allows. Excluding the money I got scammed at a lady bar I spent about 2,500.

  7. #14022
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    Not the OP but just came from the Philippines. It was amazing and I no longer monger in the states. You can buy a round trip ticket, stay in 5 star hotels every day of the week and get a beautiful 20 year old to suck the soul out of you every morning then go to a lady bar and take home a beauty for LITERALLY the cost of one overnighter here.
    What did you spend in a week? How long did you stay? Which cities? Asking for a friend, LOL.

  8. #14021
    Quote Originally Posted by FingerTight  [View Original Post]
    What's life like in the Philippines? Are you living like a Sultan with a harem of young girls? I've seen the pictures of poverty over there and people are literally living in trash.
    Not the OP but just came from the Philippines. It was amazing and I no longer monger in the states. You can buy a round trip ticket, stay in 5 star hotels every day of the week and get a beautiful 20 year old to suck the soul out of you every morning then go to a lady bar and take home a beauty for LITERALLY the cost of one overnighter here.

  9. #14020
    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area so hit 5th saw a redhead WSW with a cream jacket and black pants she looked really clean and had a fat ass. Pulled up asked for everything she says $. 5 ask would she come to the smash pad or the karavan she says no those are different rates so I ask how much she says 350 plus hotel. Raised my window and pulled off. Yeah think my mongering days are over in Chicago these chicks are delusional. Thank God I fly out to the Philippines the day after Christmas for the next three months because this scene has become a bad joke.
    What's life like in the Philippines? Are you living like a Sultan with a harem of young girls? I've seen the pictures of poverty over there and people are literally living in trash.

  10. #14019

    Wsw

    Was in the area so hit 5th saw a redhead WSW with a cream jacket and black pants she looked really clean and had a fat ass. Pulled up asked for everything she says $. 5 ask would she come to the smash pad or the karavan she says no those are different rates so I ask how much she says 350 plus hotel. Raised my window and pulled off. Yeah think my mongering days are over in Chicago these chicks are delusional. Thank God I fly out to the Philippines the day after Christmas for the next three months because this scene has become a bad joke.

  11. #14018
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench  [View Original Post]
    Most of my time has now been spent with Marisol who I've reviewed here before.

    I've had no issues when I have been to the abandoned Row Houses.

    CPD has better things to do than watch an abandoned Row House. CPD cannot arrest you for picking someone up to give them a ride.

    If a dude was arrested, he must've done something stupid or got caught in the act.

    GSB.
    There not at the row houses they are at 46 laclaire at the corner house so people are probably calling on them.

  12. #14017
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    This is the w#ore Sara who likes ripping people off. She is so strong out she can barely get high anymore, so uses that as an excuse to not perform because she has to seek more drug money.

    Is a brunette, currently doesn't have blue hair though. Avoid this toothless crackw#ore at all cost. Usually by Cicero /5th area.
    Sara was so much fun 4-5 years ago. I've dated her at least 20 limes and pumped her with a lot of cum. She left RP and started working around Western and Rooevelt. She's been off the radar for over a month now.

  13. #14016

    Friday

    Passed through the 5th stroll on Friday at like 2 PM and was surprised to see several usual suspects out near Pulaski. Picked up WSW Ashley at Karlov and got a BBBJCIM for only a Jackson. I think she just wanted to get out of the cold. Had me drop her off at the convenience store 2 blocks south.

    Next time I'll get her digits.

  14. #14015

    Midway Stroll

    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    Guy got locked up as well as Paige for doing that the other day. Stay away unless you want to get caught they watching that house.
    Most of my time has now been spent with Marisol who I've reviewed here before.

    I've had no issues when I have been to the abandoned Row Houses.

    CPD has better things to do than watch an abandoned Row House. CPD cannot arrest you for picking someone up to give them a ride.

    If a dude was arrested, he must've done something stupid or got caught in the act.

    GSB.

  15. #14014
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench  [View Original Post]
    CPD are mainly targeting the scantily clad streetwalkers not the local cock sucking crackheads.

    A couple of the locals are Couch Surfing while most (Paige, Lisa, Valerie, etc.) are staying at the abandoned Row Houses just west of Cicero.

    Phone ahead or drive up and blow your car horn for service.

    GSB.
    Guy got locked up as well as Paige for doing that the other day. Stay away unless you want to get caught they watching that house.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape