Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 40016
-
12-12-25 10:11 #38051Senior Member

Posts: 1573Recommendation (+1) and pills
In addition to everything mentioned in this report, I can add that I've heard—though I haven't tried it myself—that there are some pills, probably antibiotics, that can be taken right after the deed.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 10:07 #38050Senior Member

Posts: 1605Latinas
What about Chicago Men's Spa? I've never been but others have reported extras. I've driven by and seen smaller frame, younger Latinas standing in the reception area.
https://maps.app.goo.gl/ffEVzpQjaKRQvW4D7?g_st=ipc
-
12-12-25 06:11 #38049Senior Member

Posts: 324Well if you ever find a new latina, let me know, I've been searching for a while. I ve seen a few, but theyre way up in gurnee, and they all have GPS, so I stopped going. Be thankful. At least you have the luxury of having them, nearby. Mind sharing the info of where in berwyn so if I'm ever in a road trip mood I might take a cruise down. I'm in the Nw burbs, theres absolutely zero latina massage out by me. Thanks.
.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 00:42 #38048Senior Member

Posts: 183Yuki
Checked out Yuki for myself with all the reports about her.
Not worth the hype so just thought I'd share. Gives a good L1 with some good technique but she's easily in her mid 40's if not older, body is nothing that special. Idk. Not repeatable for me at least.
-
12-11-25 22:34 #38047Senior Member

Posts: 39As expected Chicago Massage of W Diversey is a legit location and the business itself is all put together well. Venus there was so sweet, patient, and just kept on giving. Not pushy or did anything that made my anxiety shoot through the roof. (other things shot through the roof if you get what I mean heh). For this fun night I did throw on some protection. So anyways the chick grabbed my hands to grab hold of her chest while she sucked me bone dry. Pretty sure I went cross eyed for a moment. The light scratches around the nut sack was bliss as well. At first I was just going to stop there, but yeah heat of the moment. Ended up with the CFS, But it was so wroth it with no regrets man. Boom boom on her through the surface. I think she was pleased with the amount I left.
-
12-11-25 19:24 #38046Senior Member

Posts: 87Like someone else said once you do something bare you'll get over that mental barrier real quick. First time I visited I didn't intend for anything raw but after the massage next thing I knew she was gobbling my dick and I sure as hell wasn't stopping her.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
No lounging around after the deed is done, go straight to the bathroom and urinate which will help with infections, wash off area in the sink if they have one, when I get to the car drench whole crotch area with peroxide and at least 70 percent alcohol. Shower as soon as I get home. That will help with skin to skin diseases.
-
12-11-25 19:13 #38045Banned Member

Posts: 167You always run the risk of catching something when you engage in sexual activity. Obviously, the risk percentage depends on what exactly is happening.
The safest way is not to engage at all. Protection is second-best. Raw is a true roulette.
I've had sex with probably near 100 women, including legitimate dating, hookups, AMPs, escorts, mutuals, gangbangs, etc. The most I've gotten was a false positive for a curable infection during a relationship.
I'm pretty sure most people live with the mentality that they are invincible and won't catch anything. Clear cases are the providers who provide raw services without any test result verification. They're not that much different than the girl from the bar who asks if you're clean before you stick it in. Anyone will say anything for sex. And I'm sure most of think we're invincible too.
Once you fuck a provider raw for the first time, you either stop caring about the risk or never do it again.
Just get tested at whatever you can manage at a regular interval.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 19:06 #38044Senior Member

Posts: 468Safe
Stick with L1 if you are worried about safety. Everything else has risks. Or only be in a monogamous relationship.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 18:55 #38043Senior Member

Posts: 534Obvious Answer
Go to the store and buy some condoms. Stuff one in your wallet. If you decide to get a BJ or bang a chick, take the condom out of your wallet, unwrap it, put it on your Johnson and proceed accordingly. After you nut, make sure to take it off and dispose of properly. *Shrug*.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 17:28 #38042Senior Member

Posts: 569Were a rubber when you fuck. You'll be fine.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 16:21 #38041Regular Member

Posts: 20Green light. Cici
I widened the search a little beyond that map area and made an appointment at Green Light Spa on Pulaski near Irving. Pretty after hours, so seemingly a 24/7 shop. I ended up seeing cici (cece, CC? Pretty, quite friendly and enthusiastic and yes. Good service.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 13:12 #38040Senior Member

Posts: 45Safety first?
Hey fellas,
I've only ever been one to ask for L1, even though I know there is more on the menu. Well, every time I opt for L1, I'm usually wondering how the rest of you stay safe from STIs and STDs while enjoying more.
I want to pull the trigger on doing more. Any advice for safety or how you get over your fear of the same thing? Or is it pretty normal to catch something and you guys just don't share that part ever?
Feel free to DM if your experience or advice is personal.
-
12-11-25 11:54 #38039Senior Member

Posts: 569Yeah. My experience too. Its been bad. And that sucks.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 10:22 #38038Senior Member

Posts: 414Latinas
It's been difficult to keep track of them in the parlors / apts in the city nowadays. It seems like the same group of them rotate through the Asian apt and parlors often now but they don't stay long. In my experience, the ones that rotate are way more miss than hits and the ones that were hits were the ones that were from out of town. Others could have better experiences. If you're looking for bbj and daty or anything resembling GFE, good luck. My experience has only been in the city though so if anybody has other places to report, please chime in.
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 07:18 #38037Senior Member

Posts: 269Seriously?
Bro accounts of this Yuki have been flooding this thread. You can't find them? Did you know there is a search bar in the upper right corner? Popping her name in there will give you all the answers you seek.
Originally Posted by TheyTanky
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






