Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38031
    Saw Ariana last week at Ya Spa. Same report as everyone. What about the other girls there? I think the asian girl is Coco, and there is a blonde there as well.

    Just a heads up, they do seem to run behind. I was asked to wait 20 minutes, but it was really 10.

  2. #38030

    Asian Spa Chicago

    1st time at this AMP on west Fullerton. Asian Spa Chicago.

    I was not incredibly picky but lucked out anyways because the girl chosen for me (CoCo) had a great body and a cute face.

    Massage started out on the soft side. I made a small comment about putting in more joints and muscle. Coco adapted no problem. Maybe she needed just a little motivation because after that she displayed a wide variety of skills and sensual tricks (especially for the dicks).

    HJ wasn't some hilarious jack hammer movement. Nice smooth sensual strokes and twists. Head, mouth, and tongue movement displayed even more skill. She took her sweet time and I loved how she picked up the pace depending on my reaction.

    So yeah slow start initially, but everything picked up wonderfully after that.

  3. #38029

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    With all the recent chatter I went to see her. UTR setup was nice. Opted for 4 hands was 3. 0/ hr flat. Yuki is fit and has a nice chest. Other girl was meh. Got the full hr and enjoyed it. Massage was good and finish was alright. Other girl did the deed while Yuki danced and let explore her body. On the fence about repeating.
    Where can I find this Yuki and what does she look like?

  4. #38028
    Camila my provider kept it 100. Just over at W Diversey at the Chiacago massage joint, I got the spoiled and pampered treatment. The chick was easy to talk to and easy to get her to do what I wanted. Every step of the way she made sure to get my input. That alone is probably one of the most overlooked, yet hottest things ever. Good focus on my temples and eventually the magic stick. Camila just kept devouring it till it hit the back of her throat. Made a huge mess all over her face. Seriously. Good pacing. Nothing was rushed nor did I feel like the clock was against us. Just got to give credit where its due.

  5. #38027

    The tall Latina with tattoos?

    I stopped by to see Angel, but they passed me to the tall Latina. Plain face, nice fit body, but very underwhelming service. I would not return.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigsKings  [View Original Post]
    Will is in an apartment. Ashland perfect I think get two Asian in 30's and A super tall Latina that I am not into. I love skinny so Will was the choice for me. Glad I did.

  6. #38026

    Ya Spa. Swing and a miss.

    Decided to take it for a spin. Called, was told two latinas (Ariana and Sophia) available. Get there and it was a thick busted Asian. She was super pissed when I said I wanted one of the other girls and was going to have me wait in the little chair for 40 min. No thanks.

  7. #38025

    Ya Spa. Sophia?

    Aware of the Ariana reviews but what about other providers at Ya? Any experiences? I heard there is someone named Sophia there as well?

  8. #38024
    Quote Originally Posted by BigsKings  [View Original Post]
    How do you define Tiny? Just thin or has to be short and thin?
    Yup exactly, short and thin. Nice tits is a plus.

  9. #38023

    Ya Spa Ariana

    Hit it up again today. Nothing necessarily new to report other than what's already been shared. Hourglass figure, fake huge tits up top and bottom. Great attitude. Great ride. Great price. Would repeat.

  10. #38022
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston2060  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a Tiny spinner type located in the city. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

    I walked past Oki Doki the other day as I saw a tiny one there once but came across 2 latinas that were decent (but not small at all). Any intel on oki doki?
    How do you define Tiny? Just thin or has to be short and thin?

  11. #38021
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTide4  [View Original Post]
    Wow, she sounds incredible. A skinny Latina with a sexy attitude with great service is a top-tier find. Then, the level of personal attention and no-rush attitude is rare.
    Yes. Most of the Latina around is thick. I get that lots of people like that. But I really like skinny. Only thing Will can be better at is her English.

  12. #38020

    Tiny Spinner

    Looking for a Tiny spinner type located in the city. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.

    I walked past Oki Doki the other day as I saw a tiny one there once but came across 2 latinas that were decent (but not small at all). Any intel on oki doki?

  13. #38019
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Was this Ashland Perfect or an apartment?
    Will is in an apartment. Ashland perfect I think get two Asian in 30's and A super tall Latina that I am not into. I love skinny so Will was the choice for me. Glad I did.

  14. #38018

    Dang.

    Thanks HG. No need to be cheeky. I searched for days before asking and I wasn't coming up with anything. Sorry to have put you out.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't it be amazing if there was a search engine on the internet that could tell you things.

    https://www.google.com/search?client...0ave%20chicago#vhid=/ g /11 y4 l91 sgx&vssid=lcl.

  15. #38017

    My ATF thai massage girl

    My Atf thai massage girl is back for the week. Dm me for location.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape