Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 493 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 7390
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7030
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    Look what the cat drug in. Did ya eat all your peas and brussel sprouts at the nursing home or let Julio the CNA put his twig and berries in your mouth again to get some wifi time?? Regardless good to see ya still rolling around in your chair. Shocked ya did not comment a month or so back when Pink Palace Amy was tte topic of conversation, I know how ya had an affinity for eating her ass out. Still got your sense of humor the last time ya made weight comments about Kelly she sent me the what for pm. I have not seen her in years so will not speculate as to if her jersey number would be in 70's,50's, or 20's, football fans will get that. To each their own when it comes to selection process. I will say she is safe, great hygiene, stays at nice places, can carry a conversation, reasonable door fee, good communication. Yes you know I saw Julie a couple weeks ago, she did ask me to bring her beer. LOL. She has aged a bit and put on 10-15 lbs in the middle. Never thought I wwould say this but her kitty is about too tight. Imagine tryin to jam a pool noodle into a coke bottle? Swear I have been inside a couple browneyes that were not that snug. I did see a hellkitty that was either yours or is it's twin with gold tooth Tyrone behind the wheel pounding the hell out of it. Did your child sell yours to cover nursing home fees? Hope Santa and those blue hairs ya in there with treat ya nice for Christmas.

    Cheers Jesse.
    We all knows the pink palace was all yours!! Believe you told me at least her place was a lot cleaner than ashley's!! You remember, Ashley, the one you stuck, your hand in a big old Wet spot after someone elsa's visit! But you're used to sloppy seconds or thirds! Lmao.

  2. #7029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    Hell freeze over

    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit352  [View Original Post]
    Jesse! I didn't know if you seen, but your number one gal is posting in the area again! Hospitality! Lmfao or are you still playing with julie And bringing her tall boys before play date!
    Look what the cat drug in. Did ya eat all your peas and brussel sprouts at the nursing home or let Julio the CNA put his twig and berries in your mouth again to get some wifi time?? Regardless good to see ya still rolling around in your chair. Shocked ya did not comment a month or so back when Pink Palace Amy was tte topic of conversation, I know how ya had an affinity for eating her ass out. Still got your sense of humor the last time ya made weight comments about Kelly she sent me the what for pm. I have not seen her in years so will not speculate as to if her jersey number would be in 70's,50's, or 20's, football fans will get that. To each their own when it comes to selection process. I will say she is safe, great hygiene, stays at nice places, can carry a conversation, reasonable door fee, good communication. Yes you know I saw Julie a couple weeks ago, she did ask me to bring her beer. LOL. She has aged a bit and put on 10-15 lbs in the middle. Never thought I wwould say this but her kitty is about too tight. Imagine tryin to jam a pool noodle into a coke bottle? Swear I have been inside a couple browneyes that were not that snug. I did see a hellkitty that was either yours or is it's twin with gold tooth Tyrone behind the wheel pounding the hell out of it. Did your child sell yours to cover nursing home fees? Hope Santa and those blue hairs ya in there with treat ya nice for Christmas.

    Cheers Jesse.

  3. #7028

    A little help

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/649667317899

    Morning All!

    I seem to struggle in searching for past posts using providers name. Anyone a bit better care to explain the "easy " way to search using providers name names. Could have sworn I saw remarks for this provider in the past (way past).

    I'm looking for a more regular gal so any thought for the above offering would be helpful.

  4. #7027

    Jesse's #1 go to Refrigerator Perry

    Jesse! I didn't know if you seen, but your number one gal is posting in the area again! Hospitality! Lmfao or are you still playing with julie And bringing her tall boys before play date!

  5. #7026

    Here's a couple more

    Call Escort.

    Adult Search.

    Escort dot com.

    Quote Originally Posted by MailGuy  [View Original Post]
    You might try https://tryst.link/, It' is a step up but pricey.

  6. #7025

    You Might Try

    Quote Originally Posted by Torella  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me of a site for high class women in this area? I'm sick of STG and them sites. I don't really like a woman with tattoos all over her body or piercings.
    You might try https://tryst.link/, It' is a step up but pricey.

  7. #7024

    High Class Escorts

    Can anyone tell me of a site for high class women in this area? I'm sick of STG and them sites. I don't really like a woman with tattoos all over her body or piercings.

  8. #7023

    Mongering

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    It really doesn't matter to the total number which one you are. When I look and the total is 3000 nationwide it proves my point. This site is a very small representation of the total number of mongers. So my point that you can come in here and scream at us to stop paying ridiculous donations but it falls on deaf eats as there are more mongers that never look at this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a problem; apparently only guys that don't have the required capital to monger in the manner that they desire feel like there is a problem. Kind of like life in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    I choose to stay away from sites like STG and erotic monkey etc and instead spend my capital on SB's and UTR's that way I am not so regularly disappointed by the service vs donation ratio. I found my SB almost 5 years ago when she was mid 20's and she has been around ever since regular and fun and she appreciates the compensation. The dregs of society lurk in the sites such as STG; a huge percentage of them have severe drug issues and ripoffs are a common occurrence and that is a perspective on Daytona and Ocala where I have viewed the mongering landscape for decades. Again my dos pesos.
    Good discussion item. I couldn't agree with you more! I liken AMPs to Walmart, Sams Club, and Costco, and stg as the streetwalker web site. Every now and then you can role the dice and find a diamond in the rough on stg but they are few and far between. You truly get what you pay for as John Arbuckle would say. As for the SB sites they are a lot of work for someone with an SO who can't host since the vast majority of them can't host either. UTRs are always nice to find as well. Anyway, it boils down to the fact we all have our MOs to get what we need and our different bottom lines on how far we will go to get there.

  9. #7022

    Mongering

    I choose to stay away from sites like STG and erotic monkey etc and instead spend my capital on SB's and UTR's that way I am not so regularly disappointed by the service vs donation ratio. I found my SB almost 5 years ago when she was mid 20's and she has been around ever since regular and fun and she appreciates the compensation. The dregs of society lurk in the sites such as STG; a huge percentage of them have severe drug issues and ripoffs are a common occurrence and that is a perspective on Daytona and Ocala where I have viewed the mongering landscape for decades. Again my dos pesos.

  10. #7021

    Problem

    I don't see a problem; apparently only guys that don't have the required capital to monger in the manner that they desire feel like there is a problem. Kind of like life in general.

  11. #7020
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    It really doesn't matter to the total number which one you are. When I look and the total is 3000 nationwide it proves my point. This site is a very small representation of the total number of mongers. So my point that you can come in here and scream at us to stop paying ridiculous donations but it falls on deaf eats as there are more mongers that never look at this forum.
    Then don't be part of the solution stay the problem, I'll go back to the AMPs and you can waste your money if you're that hard up go for it.

  12. #7019

    She's been at it for a while now

    Quote Originally Posted by JPlaying87  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see this one. Posting is in Gainesville but she said she was in Ocala.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/197721905
    She's been in this game for quite a while. She used to like her meth and her real age is 48. I haven't seen her in many years. Good luck, cheers. Please share your experience.

  13. #7018

    Visitors vs members

    It really doesn't matter to the total number which one you are. When I look and the total is 3000 nationwide it proves my point. This site is a very small representation of the total number of mongers. So my point that you can come in here and scream at us to stop paying ridiculous donations but it falls on deaf eats as there are more mongers that never look at this forum.

  14. #7017

    Been around, and up and down

    Yeah, this one has been around town for a long time. You should be able to do further recon on her in the search. She's not my cup of tea, but then again. Variety is the spice of life.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by JPlaying87  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see this one. Posting is in Gainesville but she said she was in Ocala.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/197721905

  15. #7016

    Anyone try?

    Would love to see this one. Posting is in Gainesville but she said she was in Ocala.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/197721905

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape