Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 493 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 7387
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7027

    Jesse's #1 go to Refrigerator Perry

    Jesse! I didn't know if you seen, but your number one gal is posting in the area again! Hospitality! Lmfao or are you still playing with julie And bringing her tall boys before play date!

  2. #7026

    Here's a couple more

    Call Escort.

    Adult Search.

    Escort dot com.

    Quote Originally Posted by MailGuy  [View Original Post]
    You might try https://tryst.link/, It' is a step up but pricey.

  3. #7025

    You Might Try

    Quote Originally Posted by Torella  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone tell me of a site for high class women in this area? I'm sick of STG and them sites. I don't really like a woman with tattoos all over her body or piercings.
    You might try https://tryst.link/, It' is a step up but pricey.

  4. #7024

    High Class Escorts

    Can anyone tell me of a site for high class women in this area? I'm sick of STG and them sites. I don't really like a woman with tattoos all over her body or piercings.

  5. #7023

    Mongering

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    It really doesn't matter to the total number which one you are. When I look and the total is 3000 nationwide it proves my point. This site is a very small representation of the total number of mongers. So my point that you can come in here and scream at us to stop paying ridiculous donations but it falls on deaf eats as there are more mongers that never look at this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a problem; apparently only guys that don't have the required capital to monger in the manner that they desire feel like there is a problem. Kind of like life in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    I choose to stay away from sites like STG and erotic monkey etc and instead spend my capital on SB's and UTR's that way I am not so regularly disappointed by the service vs donation ratio. I found my SB almost 5 years ago when she was mid 20's and she has been around ever since regular and fun and she appreciates the compensation. The dregs of society lurk in the sites such as STG; a huge percentage of them have severe drug issues and ripoffs are a common occurrence and that is a perspective on Daytona and Ocala where I have viewed the mongering landscape for decades. Again my dos pesos.
    Good discussion item. I couldn't agree with you more! I liken AMPs to Walmart, Sams Club, and Costco, and stg as the streetwalker web site. Every now and then you can role the dice and find a diamond in the rough on stg but they are few and far between. You truly get what you pay for as John Arbuckle would say. As for the SB sites they are a lot of work for someone with an SO who can't host since the vast majority of them can't host either. UTRs are always nice to find as well. Anyway, it boils down to the fact we all have our MOs to get what we need and our different bottom lines on how far we will go to get there.

  6. #7022

    Mongering

    I choose to stay away from sites like STG and erotic monkey etc and instead spend my capital on SB's and UTR's that way I am not so regularly disappointed by the service vs donation ratio. I found my SB almost 5 years ago when she was mid 20's and she has been around ever since regular and fun and she appreciates the compensation. The dregs of society lurk in the sites such as STG; a huge percentage of them have severe drug issues and ripoffs are a common occurrence and that is a perspective on Daytona and Ocala where I have viewed the mongering landscape for decades. Again my dos pesos.

  7. #7021

    Problem

    I don't see a problem; apparently only guys that don't have the required capital to monger in the manner that they desire feel like there is a problem. Kind of like life in general.

  8. #7020
    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    It really doesn't matter to the total number which one you are. When I look and the total is 3000 nationwide it proves my point. This site is a very small representation of the total number of mongers. So my point that you can come in here and scream at us to stop paying ridiculous donations but it falls on deaf eats as there are more mongers that never look at this forum.
    Then don't be part of the solution stay the problem, I'll go back to the AMPs and you can waste your money if you're that hard up go for it.

  9. #7019

    She's been at it for a while now

    Quote Originally Posted by JPlaying87  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see this one. Posting is in Gainesville but she said she was in Ocala.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/197721905
    She's been in this game for quite a while. She used to like her meth and her real age is 48. I haven't seen her in many years. Good luck, cheers. Please share your experience.

  10. #7018

    Visitors vs members

    It really doesn't matter to the total number which one you are. When I look and the total is 3000 nationwide it proves my point. This site is a very small representation of the total number of mongers. So my point that you can come in here and scream at us to stop paying ridiculous donations but it falls on deaf eats as there are more mongers that never look at this forum.

  11. #7017

    Been around, and up and down

    Yeah, this one has been around town for a long time. You should be able to do further recon on her in the search. She's not my cup of tea, but then again. Variety is the spice of life.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by JPlaying87  [View Original Post]
    Would love to see this one. Posting is in Gainesville but she said she was in Ocala.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/197721905

  12. #7016

    Anyone try?

    Would love to see this one. Posting is in Gainesville but she said she was in Ocala.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/197721905

  13. #7015
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...i/574386739638 Has anyone sampled this one? Coms went well but without a review I am going to see one or more of my regulars in JAX.
    I agree calms were great sounds like fun has no one seen her before haven't seen any responses.

  14. #7014

    While you're not wrong.

    The point you guys are making isn't spot on either. Market conditions ALWAYS determine price, we all can agree on that. But, what is causing artificially high pricing here in horse town has more to do with lack of interest on the part of Jax, Tampa and O-town girls willing to make the drive to Ocala based on what they hear and read. NOW. As for the local poon, if you will pay it, they will continue to keep their pricing where it is. If you don't, prices come down. They are offering a commodity. No different than gold. The dollar is depressed, so gold is now selling at 4 K an ounce. 18 months ago, it was under 1800! The moment our FED and elected officials get their shit together, gold will crash because everyone will be chasing dollars, not seeking a safe haven! (But I am not holding my breath on that!) Watch what happens to GPS girls after New Years. You want bargains, save your coin for after January 15th.

    As for pointing to "visitors" verses members signing in, that is a red herring because there are many times I show up here as a visitor because I am only seeking intel. I am not looking to comment or add to commentary or provide intel of my own, so why bother signing in?

    That my brothers, is my. 02.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/197547205#.

    Had the pleasure of meeting her recently. Pics mostly accurate, some maybe a little dated but I was happy with who met me at the door. Asking hh rate was high, but readily accepted my reasonable counter offer. Oral skills very good, kitty clean tight and tasty. Multiple positions from cg to rcg, mish, k9 and everything in between. Very accommodating and pleasant sound effects. I will repeat.

    Have fun.

    GS.

  15. #7013

    Brother, I appreciate the effort, but

    Both myself and another Ocala member posted about this dastardly duo more than a week ago. Still, your efforts are definitely appreciated.

    Have fun, play hard and stay safe out there.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gslvs69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/197551653#.

    Her and BF are ripoff artists.

    I posted about them in both Orlando and Ocala but only Orlando showed up.

    Stay away.

    GS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape