Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 13937
-
12-15-25 18:09 #12977Senior Member

Posts: 320Two Wh*res, a B!tch, and an Angel
She her first. Scary old. Did the job. Was nice enough. But the aesthetics were rough. She definitely oversold herself. Pics are from the 80's and the 2nd video of her in her ad is more accurate.
$120 BBBJTCIM and hotel room was nasty AF but again she is nice enough, just not as good as promised or advertisted https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/198375981.
This one is a total pain in the *ss and I never ended up seeing. Her reviews on EB sold me and now I am sure they are bogus. Communication started off bad and got rapidly worse.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/198375671
The other wh*re -- honest and nice enough but she was a waste of time. Was a 30+ Uber from my hotel near the strip. Tits are big and decent. Lackluster BBBJ. She finished with her hand. Her place is safe but weird. In the suburbs, also with a dog making a very convincing argument that it would rip your head off at any moment. Had to wait 20 min for a return Uber. Total waste and I wouldn't have done it if I didn't ger the run around from the one above.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/198160757
Here's the Angel. LONDON (not the same one discussed here before). Very cautious with her incall, which is a housing complex near the Orleans Casino (pulling up my Uber driver said "that place is crawling with wh*res!!" LOL! She is so sweet and adorable. Better looking in person than he pics convey. Spinner body, but perfect. Perfect tiny ass but a tiny bubble not flat. Tits are very nice with grape-sized nipples. Very tight pussy. She is sensual and accommodating. It took a bit of effort to get it in (had to flip her on her back and surgically maneuver. This was after an unrushed, very sensual CBJ. With lots of rubbing and affection before, after, and during. Plus she does baby talk that is so amazing -- sent me to the moon! Totally unrushed session for $100. Yeah everything was covered, but she is the best I've hard in a long long time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/193892544
-
12-15-25 16:52 #12976Senior Member

Posts: 54Nicole is a joke
https://tryst.link/escort/nicole-marlee
She wants a $40 unlock fee just to be able to ask her any questions!
The GPS on some of these women is mind-blowing!
-
12-14-25 22:55 #12975Senior Member

Posts: 54Blondie
She has tons of glowing TER reviews. I've seen her, if those pics are her, they're from many pounds ago unless she's lost weight lately. I didn't click with her and wouldn't repeat but she's real and easy safe location.
Originally Posted by SteveW1333
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 22:15 #12974Senior Member

Posts: 39Blondie / Madison Blue
Anyone seen her, not able to find anything on here unless I am searching in the wrong place.
https://sexycompanion.vip/madison-blue/
-
12-13-25 10:38 #12973Senior Member

Posts: 3425Tiny
I didn't know she's a friend of Tiny's. I imagine they'd do a double. I've seen Tiny (assuming Allie) and she's always a great time. Great for role play.
Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 17:29 #12972Senior Member

Posts: 185I've seen Aurora too
But, not for pegging nor prostate activities. I simply saw her for her body type & I knew she was Tiny's friend. If she was into the GFE, I would have already repeated several times. Given her pics, I'd say she's just right for the job. Seemed like a safe incall location to me & she still made me pop twice without the GFE.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 16:31 #12971Senior Member

Posts: 54I've seen Aurora. Cute. Pictures are very current. She's a bit of a chatter tho. Service was good, nothing really exceptional. Didn't do any pegging activities but she advertises she's down.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 10:13 #12970Senior Member

Posts: 350I know this chick does. It's kind of her specialty. I've never seen her though.
Originally Posted by Rubadubdubone
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123
Dr Kiwi does. LaRue might also. I've only seen them for non pegging activities but they do it. Easily searchable.
-
12-12-25 02:00 #12969Regular Member

Posts: 13Going out next month on a work trip, any recs for girls into prostate or pegging play? Saw a couple listings but nothing grabbed me, hoping somebody's got a diamond.
-
12-11-25 19:43 #12968Senior Member

Posts: 884Just a guess. She was much more engaged when I saw her so I am speculating on why she has changed now.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 17:51 #12967Senior Member

Posts: 151Ironic
The people who make the laws use hookers way more than the general population. I used to work in DC, saw it a lot.
Originally Posted by Pixbyin
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 10:15 #12966Senior Member

Posts: 350Burnt out? Damn she's relatively new.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 21:25 #12965Senior Member

Posts: 884I assume the recording stuff is because she wants content for her OF page? Or twitter account.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
It's disappointing to hear this about her. I saw Whitney a while ago in Vegas and had a lot of fun with her and none of what I am hearing here is what I encountered with her. Not going to in to details but she had a pretty wide open menu when I saw her and it was a lot of fun. Maybe she is burnt out on this business and has decided she is just going to go through the motions now. Might be time for her to take a break and get her head right.
-
12-10-25 21:02 #12964Senior Member

Posts: 198Sadie
Forgot to add:
Here is a current link. This is her in the pics albeit a younger version of her. But reflective of her body. And the face is unmistakable. https://www.vegasasian.club/sadie.
-
12-10-25 20:59 #12963Senior Member

Posts: 198Are you sure you have the right one?
I have seen Sadie many times. Yes in Indy. In Louisville when that was hopping. In DC. In Vegas. And in O. C. where she lives. She is not based in Indy and rarely goes there any more. Sadie for me is the perfect provider. Mostly because of her enthusiasm and GFE. To me she is super sexy and hot. To others they think she is just ok. She is late 30's early 40's and her body to me is fantastic. She love DATY and 69 and is still very tight. I swear I have planned my business around her travel more than a few times. Last saw her about 4 or 5 months ago in DC. Catch her when she is in. You will not be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Yoppy675
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote
She has a few TER reviews in Indianapolis as she is based from there. Her TER ID is in her tryst ad.




