Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1134

    Any info appreciated. Want to make sure I'm not being catfished.

    Any info on this one?

    Seeking profile we were chatting months ago then stopped? Now she's back on SB and going to see about this week. Any info is appreciated.

    Https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-4c01dda9ae12

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f8dd18aca4cece
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260104_085346_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260104_075301_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260104_075323_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260104_085333_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #1133

  3. #1132

    Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohboy  [View Original Post]
    Where did you meet this girl? Hotel or parlor. Thanks Ohboy.
    Right in front of wal mart by the casino.

  4. #1131

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by BeeepBoooop  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the specific ad this used?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...a/766561506772

    Number seemed to have changed, but this was the address.

  5. #1130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 293

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by RockFord815  [View Original Post]
    So I met with one right by Walmart / casino. She was maybe upper 40's but amazing tits and super tight. Massage was good also, would recommend. A Benjamin and a half for the hhr.
    Where did you meet this girl? Hotel or parlor. Thanks Ohboy.

  6. #1129
    Quote Originally Posted by RockFord815  [View Original Post]
    So I met with one right by Walmart / casino. She was maybe upper 40's but amazing tits and super tight. Massage was good also, would recommend. A Benjamin and a half for the hhr.
    Do you have the specific ad this used?

  7. #1128

    Barbie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dekal...-/577929578776

    Have seen this one a few times. Really good head game and has a tight little spinner body with a very tight kitty. Not a clock watcher so you can take your time with here in various positions if you like. Downside is she has pretty bad meth mouth and either doesn't like me or doesn't like her job much because she is a dead fish. However, she takes a good pounding and you can finish anywhere you want.

  8. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by RockFord815  [View Original Post]
    So I met with one right by Walmart / casino. She was maybe upper 40's but amazing tits and super tight. Massage was good also, would recommend. A Benjamin and a half for the hhr.
    Definitely will take a ride one of these day thanks.

  9. #1126

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Red2025  [View Original Post]
    How to get ahold of them?
    So I met with one right by Walmart / casino. She was maybe upper 40's but amazing tits and super tight. Massage was good also, would recommend. A Benjamin and a half for the hhr.

  10. #1125

    Asian Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilpurp  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I'm in the right place but I was just wondering if anybody has any experience with the Rockford Asian Hotel girls are they any better or worse than the Schaumburg ones.
    How to get ahold of them?

  11. #1124

    Asian hotel girls

    Not sure if I'm in the right place but I was just wondering if anybody has any experience with the Rockford Asian Hotel girls are they any better or worse than the Schaumburg ones.

  12. #1123

    Mmm hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidEnzo  [View Original Post]
    Couple of her ads said she was quitting or leaving the business. I say the sooner the better.
    When she dies maybe. As long as I've known of Lisa she was a week from quitting. Maybe 12 ish years. I'm sure she has some fantasy about stopping the life most of them do, but ill buy it when I see it. As I said typical crack rat. LOL what else is she going to do?

  13. #1122

    Thought she was quitting?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShooter86  [View Original Post]
    Lisa was amazing 15 years ago. She's crazy now if you can deal with the constant begging she's ok. Typical crack rat.
    Couple of her ads said she was quitting or leaving the business. I say the sooner the better.

  14. #1121

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Orozcoc93  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth it? She posts often and the pictures aren't half bad. But pics on these ads can hide a lot!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...e/277271984427
    Lisa was amazing 15 years ago. She's crazy now if you can deal with the constant begging she's ok. Typical crack rat.

  15. #1120

    For Rockford, she's alright

    Quote Originally Posted by Orozcoc93  [View Original Post]
    Is she worth it? She posts often and the pictures aren't half bad. But pics on these ads can hide a lot!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rockf...e/277271984427
    She's alright. Gives a great BBBJCIM and is apparently willing to do more. Will allow BBFS but wants way too much $. I've only pulled the trigger on that once. Overall, for Rockford, she's alright.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape