Thread: Honolulu Indies
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 1381
-
01-22-26 17:45 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 139Lily / Lynn is back.
-
01-22-26 17:43 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 139There was actually 3 nanas that I know of, there's the one that is at Ala Moana, Yuki / Nana from Golden spa / Blue star and Star / Nana that was at Flower spa / Blue star.
Originally Posted by Starry808
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 22:13 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 40I think there are two Nana?
I maybe mistaken but I think there are two Nana's. Because I look at previous post about this one and she had decent reviews as well?
Originally Posted by TeenEWeeny
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-26 11:57 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 66Nana?
Maybe because this is not Nana? At least not the Nana I know.
Originally Posted by Starry808
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-26 18:49 #1197Senior Member

Posts: 40Nana??
Been attempting to get into contact with Nana. I've tried calling a few times but it call goes to some weird beeping noise. Anyone had any recent luck getting in contact with her? https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13302417.html.
-
12-13-25 13:36 #1196Regular Member

Posts: 4Doris
She does have DFK available. Her quote is now 300.
Originally Posted by LargeRocket69
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 19:47 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 520Doris
Had her a few years back. Can't remember if dfk was available but BBBJ was good. It was 200 back then.
Originally Posted by Jake4999
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 21:51 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 189Doris
Does she offer DFK? And is DFK good? How about BBBJ? Damages?
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 21:28 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 189Doris
Her add says she offers French kissing and GFE? Does she offer DFK AND BBBJ? Damages? Does she look like her photo?
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 00:14 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 1177Lily if you want GFE dfk but she is older than Meenoy. So if age is important go with Meenoy but seems more YMMV it she likes you re dfk.
Originally Posted by Ninja808
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 21:11 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 781Squirt??
She did for me.
Originally Posted by Bigmig808
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 17:33 #1190Regular Member

Posts: 2Nana BBFS
I've always gotten the BBFS included but it's the CIM that'll cost you.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 17:22 #1189Regular Member

Posts: 2Doris
Does Doris squirt? Thought I read that somewhere.
Originally Posted by KaneoheHi
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 14:59 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 592Is Lily / Lyn the one from the spa by Hawaiian Bryan's (or the one that used to be there on the 2nd floor apartment bldg)?
Originally Posted by Ninja808
[View Original Post]
Let me know, maybe I can help (thru PM).
CD35.
-
12-05-25 19:34 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 283Don't recognize either sorry. Have an ad or post?
Originally Posted by Ninja808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






