Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 1120 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29005
    Quote Originally Posted by AgeMass2  [View Original Post]
    Folks, has any one seen Alexa https://tryst.link/escort/alexa1? couldn't find anything other than the TER.
    TER 404373.

    Reviews look promising.

  2. #29004

    Looks like fun

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/325441452147

    Any info on this woman? The pics and activities are what I like.

    The obvious drawback is there is no way to contact her.

  3. #29003

    Full

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    She is legit.

    I posted about her few months ago. She looks better than in her pics, and probably one of the best ones. In my area at least. I have seen her 3 times so far, and I would probably see her more often if I had the chance, but my understanding is that she has a job, and does this as a part-time. So, when she posts, I am working so my schedule did not match hers the last 4-5 months.

    Look under the forum "Raleigh Positive Reviews" - Post #116
    Your box is full and no messages can be received until you clear out.

  4. #29002
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    Looking to see if anyone had the opportunity to see this one? I think I saw a report a while ago but nothing else than that. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/215306130776
    She is legit.

    I posted about her few months ago. She looks better than in her pics, and probably one of the best ones. In my area at least. I have seen her 3 times so far, and I would probably see her more often if I had the chance, but my understanding is that she has a job, and does this as a part-time. So, when she posts, I am working so my schedule did not match hers the last 4-5 months.

    Look under the forum "Raleigh Positive Reviews" - Post #116

  5. #29001

    Alexa

    Folks, has any one seen Alexa https://tryst.link/escort/alexa1? couldn't find anything other than the TER.

  6. #29000

    Danielle: Couldn't meet her, but she is running a special (likely today only?)

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...l/151483273028

    I've never seen her before, but based on the conversation: She wanted to run a special today, based on her situation for today. She can get you the details, and she is honest and straight forward on the text, including faceTime verification.

    SG.

    P.S.: I didn't meet, but the +ve reviews so far is good enough for a safety net.

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    So I recently saw Danielle again. It was somewhat of a bittersweet visit. So much to say and not sure which order to say it in so, I'll just start ....

  7. #28999

    MILF next door

    Has anyone seen this one? Thinking of taking the plunge. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/198037719.

  8. #28998
    I heard she may be trying to get into a better living situation to get her kid back. From what I was told she deserves kudo's for staying strong and doing the right thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Is anybody really providing Bonnie 1.8 for a qv. To me that seems insane, please correct me if I'm wrong.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/388477850936

  9. #28997
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    I saw 2 different numbers on this one which one ya'll use to contact her?
    Weird, I used the one on the title, didn't notice one inside.

  10. #28996

    Toya / Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    A girl named Brittany was using the same number and was trying to get me to come see her. She never explained where Toya is. I declined Brittany when she asked for 140 qv. Hell no. Toya is way more reasonable, but work it out with her yourself if she ever comes back.
    Any idea if this is the same person? I've seen Brittany on more than one occasion, but I always assumed the same person posted under two different names and the same phone number. Great sessions, slim frame, great body and great chemistry. Comms can be difficult but its nice to have her type on this side of town. I find it rough to find good quality in the WF area. Happy hunting gents!

  11. #28995

    Danielle update as promised

    So I recently saw Danielle again. It was somewhat of a bittersweet visit. So much to say and not sure which order to say it in so, I'll just start blurting shit out as it comes to mind. First off, she had ZERO time management skills on our second date. I waited a long time for her to finish getting ready after I arrived. Most of the time was her drying her hair and doing some light makeup, which I told her was not necessary. She did it anyways LOL. To her credit, at least she cares about how she looks for you. While she was more upbeat this time than the first visit, she was also very scatter brained and obviously had partied a little right before I showed up. I say right before because over the hour that I spent with her, the effects seemed to kick in more and more. As with the first visit, she was fresh out of the shower and looked great walking around naked. I saw where another monger complained that I called her gorgeous. Well sorry if you didn't like her looks but, I still think she is. Other than Ashton and only a couple others who have bangin bodies, Danielle is physically more attractive than most of our other choices currently available. She has a flat stomach, great legs, ass and tits. Her face is nice and her hair is beautiful and fun to play with. She is missing a couple of teeth but nowhere near "toothless" and I didn't even realize that until the second visit. I guess I missed it the first visit because she never once smiled on the first date LOL. And once again, even though I now know for a fact that she parties, there were no marks or bruises covering her body. Anyways, she f'd off a LOT of time at the beginning of our session, which she did NOT try to charge me for. Once started, she showed a little more emotion than the first visit but, not by much. It was still weird and she just naturally carries a pretty much expressionless attitude, at least with me she does. BUT, she did skip the gallon of lube this time and the pussy was a lot better feeling! She is a good fuck, gives really good head and follows instructions well. Since hygiene is also a MAJOR factor for me, and the fact that Danielle is attractive to me, I may see her again on a night that I have time to kill. But she will not be on my "Go To" list unless something drastic changes. So there is my rambling update, do what you will with this info! Be safe and have fun mongers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-09 125806.jpg‎  

  12. #28994

    Alyssa

    Thank you. I think that if she provided good services in the past, she's not doing that anymore. Addiction is taking over, I think. That's too bad. Not a lot of good providers offer what I like. She knows not to send me any texts asking for help because she knows clearly what I thought about what she did to me. Money she gets is money lost unfortunately.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    I do a pretty thorough search but hardly remember how half the time. I want to say for her like 2 or 3 were from rocky mount section and one after I asked about her on this location. Admittedly everyone who talked about her seemed happy but only went with a BJ so I took it her pimp only allows like 20 minutes then it's time to get out.

    Even better like a couple days ago she hit me up randomly saying she got out of the hospital and needed cashapp money for a room and that's a no because at most I'll get a room with you there with me and we're going to smash right as soon as the door opens but she's hours away asking for a hand out after already getting one over me. A tough gamble if you asked me.

  13. #28993
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad it was worth your while. Yes, there were at least 2 guys. That was my last time trying. Where did you find those reviews? Thank you.
    I do a pretty thorough search but hardly remember how half the time. I want to say for her like 2 or 3 were from rocky mount section and one after I asked about her on this location. Admittedly everyone who talked about her seemed happy but only went with a BJ so I took it her pimp only allows like 20 minutes then it's time to get out.

    Even better like a couple days ago she hit me up randomly saying she got out of the hospital and needed cashapp money for a room and that's a no because at most I'll get a room with you there with me and we're going to smash right as soon as the door opens but she's hours away asking for a hand out after already getting one over me. A tough gamble if you asked me.

  14. #28992
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple weeks ago. Looks pretty much like her pictures. Very accommodating. She responded to me yesterday!
    I saw 2 different numbers on this one which one ya'll use to contact her?

  15. #28991

    Available?

    Looking to see if anyone had the opportunity to see this one? I think I saw a report a while ago but nothing else than that. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/215306130776

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape