Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 1122 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 30796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28981

    Available?

    Looking to see if anyone had the opportunity to see this one? I think I saw a report a while ago but nothing else than that. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/215306130776

  2. #28980
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple weeks ago. Looks pretty much like her pictures. Very accommodating. She responded to me yesterday!
    Didn't work out for me. Waited for more than 40 minutes and left.

    Head to a near by Asian provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/258702672952

    Setup didn't take much time, for my surprise clean freshly showered and very accommodating. Good enough to get deed done.

  3. #28979

    New to the game

    Quote Originally Posted by Burivasek  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/860970629001

    Comms were very sketchy and I remember someone posted positive review on her.
    I saw her a couple weeks ago. Looks pretty much like her pictures. Very accommodating. She responded to me yesterday!

  4. #28978
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolndakoti  [View Original Post]
    Ive been wanting to see her, but she doesnt respond. Ill try again
    What's her donation? For a BBJ?
    A girl named Brittany was using the same number and was trying to get me to come see her. She never explained where Toya is. I declined Brittany when she asked for 140 qv. Hell no. Toya is way more reasonable, but work it out with her yourself if she ever comes back.

  5. #28977
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I have had my eye on her. She just doesn't pass my No BS Test. Providers that post videos of their skills is a good thing to me. I never consider the ones who post videos that are just them posing, or showing their toes and nails. A pic will do fine. To me videos should showcase the skills plain and simple. Hers do. However, they just don't match what she says in the ad. Her ad clearly says no bb. Now it could be a case by case basis but why show you doing bb? This also raises another question.

    Who is the guy in the video. It appears to be the same guy in every video. Maybe he's a regular that she does bb with now. Again why show in the video and why not say in the ad case by case? I however, would be my bottom dollar, that he is the boyfriend. More concerns there. Seems like she would be on of those that change the menu once you're there..
    I have dreamed about her twice about two years ago. The first time was a little sketchy once in kept peeking out window then got down to business 6/10 second time went much.

    Better. I have thought of going back like you mentioned the videos are enticing but haven't pulled the trigger as of yet.

  6. #28976

    Toya's donation

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Ask and ye shall receive. Toya is not available 24/7, but she just posted an ad this afternoon. Don't hesitate as she may not be available for another week or so. You won't be disappointed with her sloppy BBJ. Enjoy!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82322447
    I’ve been wanting to see her, but she doesn’t respond. I’ll try again
    What's her donation? For a BBJ?

  7. #28975

    Mrs Southern bell pics

    Quote Originally Posted by CTimDawg1  [View Original Post]
    Have seen this lady post in the Henderson, Oxford area for years. Saw the ad a couple weeks ago and she stated she was selling content also. I figure that was a good way to see the "action" to help decide if I wanted to visit her someday. Long story short I sent the money and she sent a 5 minute vid after saying it was about 11 minutes. No problem, vid of her and two distinguished "gentlemen". Afterwards she ask if I wanted another vid for a discounted price and I said what the heck. Sent payments and hours later still no vid. She even messaged me the next day and apologized and said she would send the vid. Of course nothing! So my thing is if you can trust her to send a vid how can you trust her altogether? So all I saying is proceed with cautions if you care to partake! https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...k/288882273765
    Pics in case pages disappears.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-07 8.04.52 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-12-07 8.05.01 PM.jpg‎  

  8. #28974

    Southern **** Dumptruck pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    She will ask for a deposit and be very nice until she receives the 'partial' deposit and then you'll never hear from her again.

    She will give you a location, but unknown if she is even there since you will never get any more information from her once the deposit is sent to her. If she agrees to meet without a deposit, that is your best chance otherwise, she is a deposit scammer.

    -J.
    Pics in case page disappears.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-12-07 7.52.28 PM.jpg‎  

  9. #28973

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks ago after about every review raving on her and she ended up having to cut the time short. Said it was her kid's birthday and the person knocking on the door (3 dudes) was trying to get her to do something for said birthday. I could smell the shit and knew it was most definitely more likely a pimp situation but she gave me some of the donation back and told me she would make it up to me. I was going to see if she was actually going to hold her word but it's been a minute so I'm just going to give up on the idea.

    Got cip though so wasn't a complete waste of time.
    I'm glad it was worth your while. Yes, there were at least 2 guys. That was my last time trying. Where did you find those reviews? Thank you.

  10. #28972
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her a second time but she took my money and left. Avoid.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/088428915248
    I saw her a few weeks ago after about every review raving on her and she ended up having to cut the time short. Said it was her kid's birthday and the person knocking on the door (3 dudes) was trying to get her to do something for said birthday. I could smell the shit and knew it was most definitely more likely a pimp situation but she gave me some of the donation back and told me she would make it up to me. I was going to see if she was actually going to hold her word but it's been a minute so I'm just going to give up on the idea.

    Got cip though so wasn't a complete waste of time.

  11. #28971

    Bonnie donations

    Is anybody really providing Bonnie 1.8 for a qv. To me that seems insane, please correct me if I'm wrong.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/388477850936

  12. #28970

    Nipple Studs. Toya

    Ask and ye shall receive. Toya is not available 24/7, but she just posted an ad this afternoon. Don't hesitate as she may not be available for another week or so. You won't be disappointed with her sloppy BBJ. Enjoy!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82322447

    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys aware of providers who have nipple rings or studs? Really dig them and was hoping to find someone with them. See a few on STG, but their ads seem fake. TIA.

  13. #28969

    Is she still a play?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/860970629001

    Comms were very sketchy and I remember someone posted positive review on her.

  14. #28968
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Can someone verify Ashley?
    Saw her a couple days ago. Comms are great. Good safe location downtown Durham.

    No kissing. Not really GFE. Good personality. A little mechanical for me.

    Mrj.

  15. #28967

    Reccomendation. Nipple rings / studs

    Any of you guys aware of providers who have nipple rings or studs? Really dig them and was hoping to find someone with them. See a few on STG, but their ads seem fake. TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape