Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 58921
-
12-11-25 05:49 #54496Senior Member

Posts: 346Wow
Big In Japan and HappyXXX you guys are living the good life! I'm counting the days to my orlando visit and it sounds like the visit will happen every few weeks, Yah.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
Keep the great posts coming, you only live once.
-
12-10-25 22:42 #54495Senior Member

Posts: 854Blue and Rachel - Orchid (M&Y)
That last session with Blue had me aching for more. So I set up another session with her.
I got there today, and Blue insisted that Rachel join us. I realized that while I have met her in the past, I have never had a session with her, so I agreed. Blue stepped out for a moment and Rachel came in. She is quite a looker, very sexy face. Very nice body too, huge tits, slim waist, cute little butt even. We started making out and I peeled her clothes off of her. Right around then, Blue returned and we had a little 3-way make out session. I coaxed them both down to junior where they both took turns with the BBBJ. This was going to be fun.
Rachel handled the table shower duties, and did them quite well. Very enthusiastic table shower. The scrubbing and nuru were fine. The TUMA was exceptionally well done as was the BBBJ. Just as we were finishing up in there, Blue returned and said the room was ready. She also told us to start while she cleaned up the shower.
Back in the room, Rachel and I got to know each other a little better with more making out. She lubed herself up and I was able to get a little FIV / FIA while we made out. Her kitty was a little sensitive to the FIV and she guided me more towards FIA, of which I was happy to oblige. Blue came back, and she got down for more BBBJ while Rachel and I continued making out. Then they swapped positions. At first I figured that I was going to keep each hand exclusive for each girl but Blue brought out a spray bottle of alcohol and some wet wipes and said we'd just clean hands after every position instead.
So with my freshly cleaned hands, I explored Blue's holes while we made out and Rachel gave me some BBBJ. Then I wanted to do some face fucking. I got Blue in the Tiffany position, face fucked her and made out with Rachel while giving her FIA. I then swapped them around, face fucked Rachel, FIV / FIA Blue while making out with her.
Blue then turned to me and asked if I wanted to go down on Rachel with her. Hell yeah! We had Rachel spread eagled in front of us, and we each took turns DATY, FIV and FIA her. That was pretty damn hot.
Then they wanted me to lie down for some 69. Rachel straddled me, and she did the BBBJ while I had a little DATY and gave her FIA. Blue went down for some TUMA and BLS. I had a hand free, so I reached for Blue who realized what I was trying to do and guided my hand to her pussy and ass. They really worked me over in this configuration and I really had to concentrate on not blowing my wad.
I came up for air and wanted to fuck Rachel. She suited me up and we started off in missionary, Blue made out with me while I resumed FIV / FIA. I flipped Rachel over for doggy, gave her some FIA and told Blue to FIA her as well. She gave me a naughty grin and slipped a finger in Rachel's ass real quick, just once unfortunately. So I resumed the FIA while pounding her doggy style.
Then Blue wanted to fuck me. They swapped out covers, I got back down on the table while Blue started on me cowgirl. Rachel was making out with me here and I gave her more FIA. Blue spun around for reverse cowgirl and Rachel climbed on the table and straddled my face for DATY.
I was getting close and I wanted Rachel to do the BBBJCIM finish while I gave Blue FIV / FIA. By now though, junior was being a little stubborn. It took a little longer than I thought, but Rachel got me there with Blue doing everything in her power as well to help things along.
For the clean up, Rachel and I hit the shower real quick again while Blue tidied up the room. It seemed like it started to get busy, so there was no post coital massage or chat unfortunately. They walked me to the door where Mona greeted us as well. We all had one big group hug and I was out.
-
12-10-25 21:13 #54494Senior Member

Posts: 140Visit to orchid
Visited M&why this morning.
Sherry welcoming me. Wanted Rachel.
Waited for Rachel.
Pretty young lady off, table shower, tuma, body slide, bbj.
In room bbj. Offered blue as additional which I accept, but probably was more than I needed.
Cg, ball licking BJ, standing mosh.
Finnish's with hi!
$$. 4 for service plus $ for blue.
Rachel is great, but Kyle repeat.
Thanks for the senior member who provided information.
-
12-10-25 16:17 #54493Senior Member

Posts: 854Nope, wrong Orchid. Orchid (M&Y) is on Oakridge.
Originally Posted by Hammer67
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 10:38 #54492Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Orchid is on west oak ridge rd.
Google orchid spa w. Oak ridge road Orlando and you'll easily find it.
Originally Posted by Hammer67
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 10:33 #54491Senior Member

Posts: 55Recommendations needed
I'll be in the area Friday evening, not familiar with the scene or area. I'll be around champions gate area. Please DM any locations.
-
12-10-25 09:57 #54490Senior Member

Posts: 96Orchid (M&why
Is Orchid (M&Y) on turkey lake?
-
12-10-25 09:36 #54489Senior Member

Posts: 1092 girl 30 minute damage?
What did your 30-minute session with 2 Chloe and Lucy set you back?
Originally Posted by KingMaker4
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 00:07 #54488Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I'm sure you will be there multiple times this month. I just got back in town tonight so I'm going to go over there and fuck her in the next day or two.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 00:02 #54487Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Pub, thanks for the detailed review man and yes I might have to go try these girls out. You know my style, which one would be the best for me to out of the 2 and I'll report back with the review.
Originally Posted by PubEx
[View Original Post]
I've been out of the loop a few days because I've been in New York, but I'm back in Orlando.
-
12-09-25 14:59 #54486Senior Member

Posts: 76I feel that Venus should make the list. Atleast for this month. The service was top notch.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 14:29 #54485Senior Member

Posts: 238Thank you, def planned on seeing her again and again.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 14:24 #54484Senior Member

Posts: 76Venus good
I too was disappointed last month at Venus. I did try again this month after reading the reviews. And I have to say well worth it. I drew may. Attractive. Very willing to please. True dt. Great doggie. I will definitely repeat to try may or her companion chole (I think) again. But these are only dreams we dream about.
-
12-09-25 13:07 #54483Senior Member

Posts: 854You're welcome! Oh and about that strange experience. The outfit that ran (yes, past tense) Let's Relax now runs M&Y. So whatever number you used for Let's Relax is probably now being used for M&Y.
Originally Posted by Marrin
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 13:02 #54482Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Visiting in Jan
Mona is in Orlando now at Orchid (M&Y). Not sure where she'll be in Jan though. Other spots are Crystal (Tokyo) on John Young and 5 Star on Colonial.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





