Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54482

    Re: Visiting in Jan

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    My trip to Orlando in January is coming up and last time I was in town I seen Mona! What a nice piece of ass! Seen someone said she will be back next month and I def need to see her! Could someone tell me where she will be. Thanks in advance also please send me more places to visit.
    Mona is in Orlando now at Orchid (M&Y). Not sure where she'll be in Jan though. Other spots are Crystal (Tokyo) on John Young and 5 Star on Colonial.

  2. #54481
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 110

    Angel at VIP

    Popped into VIP today for a session with Angel. This girl is pretty addictive and it's pretty easy to see why. Love her MM D's, blonde hair, perfect abs, and sexy toned body. She's got a super sexy athletic figure and you can clearly tell she works out consistently. The way she walks and smiles feels very proper, but also inviting and elegant.

    Gave her the donation and started the session with a decent proper massage. Angel has soft and skillful massage hands. 10 minutes in, I was half asleep when I heard her unzip her dress and rinse her mouth. Then titty rubs on my back, nibbles on my ears, and some very hot teasing.

    Flipped over to see her beautiful face smiling at me. She climbed on top for some LFK and the moved down to the BBBJ. Strong skills, great eye contact, fantastic sloppy, wet, and deep BBBJ just the way I like it. She took junior in her mouth and performed her signature handstand cock suck. She had me rock hard in no time, and then she applied the cover using her mouth, lubed herself up, then slid on CG. Her kitty felt hot and tight. It took a few beats to find our groove, but once we did it was a great romp. Lots of DFK, sensual moans of pleasure as we moved through the positions. I'm getting older so sometimes it takes a bit of effort to reach the finish line, but she hung with me all the way, was super-encouraging and stayed totally engaged. Blew in the bag in mish and before I could pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me down on top of her. We stayed connected like that for a few minutes, smiling and enjoying the afterglow together.

    After she cleaned me up, she gave me a few more hugs and kisses and I was on my way. Loved my time with Angel and I'll definitely be back.

  3. #54480

    How short?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marrin  [View Original Post]
    Abby at Tokyo seems pretty short.

    Maybe not 4'9".

    But under 5.
    4'4 LMAO Holy shit that's short. I tried that once and was bottomed out with a few inches to go. It was terrible. Had to keep trying new positions to get it done.

    But I do agree petite is a nice way to go.

  4. #54479
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9181  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys anyone know any AMPs that have short providers under 4'9 , I like my girls small and petite. Recently had one in Dallas that was 4'4 and we had a blast together.
    Abby at Tokyo seems pretty short.

    Maybe not 4'9".

    But under 5.

  5. #54478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Venus round 2

    Well made a trek for another adventure. When I arrived the spa was busy. Was ushered in by May, had to wait a bit, so said would be back.

    On my return had to wait a bit for Chloe to free up. Was worth the wait. Great all natural body, fit and in the vain of Kelly. So Kelly fans you may want to try. Softer approach though from Chloe than Kelly.

    May peaked in and said "I want you at end. Save some for me".

    So I lost track of time they were that nice to me. They know how to definitely appeal to me, and consequently why I went back for a visit only two days after my initial visit.

    I can not say enough about these two ladies. All time most genuine fun I have had. May want to get in to see May and Chloe before they go, I know I will.

  6. #54477

    Your Sunday Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Paesano63  [View Original Post]
    Just an observation to start with I know I've read some guys don't park in front of the spa. Todayi observed a guy leave a favorite spa and. Walk across to the adjacent shopping center and get in his Cadillac. Now that by itself wouldn't be significant. But what gives it away is the little 8 oz bottle of water he's flipping from hand to hand. Must of been a fun time.

    My Sunday funday started off with some lfk and Some rubbing. She likes to go up and Down my body and arouse Johnny with her natural b or c bobs making full contact I much prefer natural b or c to hard bolt ons Once fully aroused suited up and she gets on top and starts grinding. Some nice movement up and down and all around and I'm fully engorged. After 5 minutes of action I'm noticed she's getting wet and making those gushing sound down below. Now I'm not into fake sounds and false sweet talk and. She wasn't doing any of that. Just some light moans and then I noticed her nipples were enlarged and protruding straight out about a half inch. I don't think that can be faked Once I saw that I got even more excited and picked up the pace and so did she. We were both into it and unfortunately I couldn't hold it back and busted. I kept going another minute and she kept grinding. I've been with her 3 times and this was the best. Maybe she appreciates I keeep coming back. But this visit will guarantee a visit next weekend.
    It would really help when you write a review, that you mentioned the shop and who the girl you're with.

  7. #54476
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrin  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Mina from m&why?

    Where is this shop located or what is the name? I didn't see it anywhere.

    Thanks.
    I found one on Harold Ave. This may b the one reviewed.

    Tg Massage Spa open 10:00 till 10:00.

  8. #54475

    Visiting in Jan

    My trip to Orlando in January is coming up and last time I was in town I seen Mona! What a nice piece of ass! Seen someone said she will be back next month and I def need to see her! Could someone tell me where she will be. Thanks in advance also please send me more places to visit.

  9. #54474
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, 240 for a hour. Last I heard, the Mina from M&Y / Orchid is on break and might return to action next month. Also, the shop mentioned in that other review however is on Harold Ave in Winter Park.
    Thank you Big in Japan!

    1st time back since February. And I was a bit misinformed. Want to keep the pricing structure for you guys and me.

    Also had a strange experience of Let's Relax giving me M&why address.

    Stipped by both Tokyo and m&why today but both were bus and asked me to wait for him I don't want to do.

    Talent looks better at m&why.

  10. #54473

    Jin Jing

    Stopped in recently to get a quick fix. Lucy's massage was fairly standard with the exception of when she was massaging the inside of my thigh. Unfortunately on the flip she wanted me to tip right away and that pretty much soured my experience. I went ahead and let her finish but will probably not return.

  11. #54472
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrin  [View Original Post]
    I was last in the Orlando area in February and loved M&why. Especially Mina. Does she make the rotation.

    Is donation still $$ for 1/2 hr and $$. 4 for hr?

    You guys have some great spas here, we have. Nothing comparable in MA, but a few good l1's.

    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrin  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Mina from m&why?

    Where is this shop located or what is the name? I didn't see it anywhere.

    Thanks.
    Yes, 240 for a hour. Last I heard, the Mina from M&Y / Orchid is on break and might return to action next month. Also, the shop mentioned in that other review however is on Harold Ave in Winter Park.

  12. #54471
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 61

    Angela at Blue Dream

    Popped into Blue Dream today. Did a quick session with this chick going by the name of Angela, quite a cute tiny chica. Shoulder length black hair, nice b size boobs and a well groomed kitty. Did a quick rub down then off to the poking. Got the bare back blow and rubber coated sack session. Over all a pretty fun filled session. The spa was pretty cozy and tranquil. In regards to the session itself, let's just say I had a blast. Not going into full blown story dream mode to write this review.

  13. #54470
    Quote Originally Posted by MSheeran  [View Original Post]
    I recommend going back to Harold but call ahead for an appointment with Mina. She looks great and is very playful. The more you go, the more playful she gets. Plenty of otc and eventually the titties pop out.

    Msheeran.
    Is this the Mina from m&why?

    Where is this shop located or what is the name? I didn't see it anywhere.

    Thanks.

  14. #54469

    Sounds like we both dodged one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Timarcand  [View Original Post]
    Was this on Ives ave? I was there at noon yesterday. I guess I dodged a bullet.
    Yikes. You and me both brother. I left the Ives location right at 2 pm on Friday and didn't see anything unusual.

    I will say the provider I saw ended her shift at 3 pm and texted me the next day via WeChat saying she arrived safely in her new location out on the west coast which was nice to hear. Hopefully this turns out to be nothing major and Meiji keeps sailing as they have pretty much won all of my business since they showed up in town. I may reach out to them this week and see if we can learn more if no one else has any more info to share.

  15. #54468

    Thick!

    Quote Originally Posted by Panchito33  [View Original Post]
    Funny, I was about to post about Jasmine. Dropped by Friday before my return flight after a week of work in Orlando. Mama texted me I need to come by and try Jasmine, 5'2" blonde Asian baddie, nice and thick the way I like them. Nice looking C's, thick ass. Drops to her knees and takes in my hard cock, good lord head game is on point. Plenty of eye contact. We move to the table, and continues to blow slowly making her way into 69, clean pussy, I lap up that pussy and begin to massage her starfish. No push back and my hand did not get slapped, so I lick the finger and as she's deep throating my cock, I start penetrating her asshole with my finger, pretty soon I'm 2 knuckles deep, all the while I'm eating her wet pussy. She's got me almost climaxing, so I tap and tell her I wan to fuck. Cover and slips her pussy in ACG, and slaps that ass. We switch to doggy and she can take a pounding, switch to mish, so I can eat her pussy one more time, I tell her I want to blast in her mouth. Rips the cover off and takes it like a champ. Great time.
    We talking like mona ass or even better? It's rare to find one built the way I dream about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape