Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 37351
-
12-09-25 14:51 #35491Regular Member

Posts: 16Siam Bodyworks
Been to Siam Bodyworks several times and mostly seen Anna. One time I did see another girl although I don't remember her name. Each session with Anna was good massage and finish. She's younger, cute, speaks decent English and has a nice body as well. The other girl was a bit older, didn't speak much English and she gave an average massage with a less enthusiastic finish.
Anyone care to share info about the other girls at Siam? I've been asking to see Anna whenever I go and it's always a solid session, but I've also noticed other attractive providers around so it seems like they have a pretty decent roster.
-
12-09-25 14:10 #35490Senior Member

Posts: 81Sigh!
See post #35324.
Originally Posted by Kidcudi09
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 08:26 #35489Senior Member

Posts: 157Which one is it?
So one person is saying pics are accurate while another says the pic isn't her? Which one is accurate in the CL ad?
Originally Posted by MagnifiRod
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 22:37 #35488Senior Member

Posts: 211Bonitaa
Classic example of how "YMMV" especially with the same client. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 21:34 #35487Senior Member

Posts: 81Alter
She's one of the duo cuties that advertises on CL. Pic is not her.
Originally Posted by Jjjapd
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 19:17 #35486Senior Member

Posts: 142A tale of two Bonita's
I saw Bonita about a month ago on my way to Ohio. I thought it was a great experience. She was very playful, took her time, sat on my face and allowed CIM. She was very sensual and made me feel great. I was there close to an hour. I was curious to see her again on my next trip.
I decided to stop by again. Different experience. This time bottom's stayede on, no CIM and was out of there in 25 minutes.
She uses so much oil you need a shower when she is done. Paper towels, regular towels and more.
Lots of the "oh baby" stuff and come again baby and all of that.
She's a very nice lady and looks decent for 60+, but I don't think I'll be going back.
-
12-08-25 17:56 #35485Senior Member

Posts: 143Massage only?
Originally Posted by Cedd81
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 10:38 #35484Regular Member

Posts: 4Massages out of a house on the eastside off Alter Road. Pics are accurate and it's done in the front room.
Originally Posted by Jjjapd
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 08:59 #35483Banned Member

Posts: 58Renamed to CHEIY spa
Acupressure at 13 and Mound. Great L1.
Any experiences at L2 level?
-
12-07-25 21:40 #35482Senior Member

Posts: 25I'm just saying, she doesn't like fat guys, so sucks for me.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 18:43 #35481Senior Member

Posts: 127Saigon, on Woodward
Anyone visit Mia from Saigon Spa? Info please?
-
12-07-25 15:03 #35480Senior Member

Posts: 148Waste of time
Over priced and a total waste of time.
Originally Posted by MagnifiRod
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 10:32 #35479Senior Member

Posts: 81Incorrect
These aren't pressure point girls. They're tropical touch girls. If that isn't enough for you to know, there is no handy and they are incredibly expensive. Draping mandatory.
Originally Posted by Driftwood25
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 09:36 #35478Senior Member

Posts: 211Saigon
Right. YMMV can never, ever be overstated. Like the rest of the universe, relationships matter and drive service. Like it or not financial generosity, kindness, mood of the provider, mood of the client, and, unfortunately - looks of the client can mean different results for different customers. Hell, the weather can mean something different on different days for different clients.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BuddyHeld11; 12-07-25 at 10:17. Reason: Punctuation
-
12-07-25 01:02 #35477Regular Member

Posts: 16Asian health spa in commerce
Curious to know if anyone has visited Asian health spa in commerce, they opened recently and I'm curious to know your experience. Please share!










Reply With Quote






