Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Raleigh UTR's

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 476
This blog is moderated by Member #6594
  1. #401

    Is she still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ashley today. She's super cute. It was 200 for an hour. Full uncovered GFE. Has an incall in North Hills.
    If she is still around PM me, please.

  2. #400

    "Cute Blonde" utr

    I'm curious as too. How many of us (myself included) have attempted to make contact and set-up a appointment with the UTR. Know as " Cute blonde" ? You can either message me here or in my inbox. Thank you.

  3. #399

    Regular Prostate providor search

    Has to be a UTR gal who wants another clean, respectful client. $$$

    Anyone with a connection can DM me with privacy.

  4. #398
    Quote Originally Posted by Bh400  [View Original Post]
    Probably so? It seems like this was trolling or just an attempt to waste others time and energy.

    I'm convinced some folks just get off on the attention recieved or the feeling they got something over on another dude with this sort of stuff. Or they just are weak with the attempted scam and don't know where to go with it once they have someone on the other end of the line.
    She finally offered to have a video call, but days later, nothing back after I agreed. So it's decided: pointless scam.

  5. #397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Black girl Utr

    Looking black girl utr monthly meeting. Anyone have any contact??

  6. #396

    Stephanie UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I'm happy you found a good provider, but please always provide a link. Stephanie could be one of eight girls using that name. Or Stephanie just started using that name. Or, today, Stephanie is Brielle. Links!
    Sorry dude, no links to share for Stephanie. I was referring to the Stephanie who only sees Sr Members UTR and who has been reviewed a lot in this thread. She is a true UTR and only permits certain guys to share her #.

    She's a sweet PAWG, mid to late 20's and only sees clients a few times a month as she works a regular job with overnight hours. I had been trading texts with her for a few weeks until our schedules lined up so I was finally able to meet her. She's very much on the DL.

    RS.

  7. #395

    Links!

    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with someone purporting to be Ashley last night. Tried to pin her down to a specific time and suddenly radio silence when trying to close the deal.

    Luckily I was finally able to catch up with the lovely Stephanie this morning, just before she checked out of her incall. My work schedule and her availability hasn't lined up until today and I'm glad I reached out to her. She is a sweetheart, much cuter than I was expecting with a great body. GFE, excellent skills and a complete delight. Looking forward to seeing her again on her next rotation..
    I'm happy you found a good provider, but please always provide a link. Stephanie could be one of eight girls using that name. Or Stephanie just started using that name. Or, today, Stephanie is Brielle. Links!

  8. #394
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    What I don't get is what kind of scam is it? Not asking for a deposit, so is the scam just wasting a bunch of guys' time?
    Probably so? It seems like this was trolling or just an attempt to waste others time and energy.

    I'm convinced some folks just get off on the attention recieved or the feeling they got something over on another dude with this sort of stuff. Or they just are weak with the attempted scam and don't know where to go with it once they have someone on the other end of the line.

  9. #393
    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with someone purporting to be Ashley last night. Tried to pin her down to a specific time and suddenly radio silence when trying to close the deal.

    Luckily I was finally able to catch up with the lovely Stephanie this morning, just before she checked out of her incall. My work schedule and her availability hasn't lined up until today and I'm glad I reached out to her. She is a sweetheart, much cuter than I was expecting with a great body. GFE, excellent skills and a complete delight. Looking forward to seeing her again on her next rotation.

    Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

    RS.
    What I don't get is what kind of scam is it? Not asking for a deposit, so is the scam just wasting a bunch of guys' time?

  10. #392

    Fishy scam avoided and ended up happy with Stephanie

    I chatted with someone purporting to be Ashley last night. Tried to pin her down to a specific time and suddenly radio silence when trying to close the deal.

    Luckily I was finally able to catch up with the lovely Stephanie this morning, just before she checked out of her incall. My work schedule and her availability hasn't lined up until today and I'm glad I reached out to her. She is a sweetheart, much cuter than I was expecting with a great body. GFE, excellent skills and a complete delight. Looking forward to seeing her again on her next rotation.

    Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

    RS.

  11. #391

    Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    Ya that post is about her "sister" Carissa. It's so fishy I deleted my burner number as something is not right.
    Fishy was the OP had barely even replied, and this guy chimed in already saw the said vixen $200 old bear.

  12. #390
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam bro and it's starting to smell like a setup too. ChiNewb on the bareback has a similar post and magically the girl is from North Hill too.
    Ya that post is about her "sister" Carissa. It's so fishy I deleted my burner number as something is not right.

  13. #389
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ashley today. She's super cute. It was 200 for an hour. Full uncovered GFE. Has an incall in North Hills.
    Fuck I am jelly of you guys.

  14. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by BeegDick  [View Original Post]
    Funny. She did the same to me. No way I'm driving 3 hours for this BS.
    It did seem a little Fishy.

  15. #387
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    I took the SimonUK approach. Once I asked about meeting and doing a video chat first, silence.

    Again. Hot, UTR, GFE, uncovered, North Hills, 200 hr? Right.
    Funny. She did the same to me. No way I'm driving 3 hours for this BS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape