Thread: Raleigh UTR's
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 476
-
12-09-25 05:22 #401Senior Member

Posts: 43Is she still around?
If she is still around PM me, please.
Originally Posted by MeatKing
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 17:41 #400Senior Member

Posts: 300"Cute Blonde" utr
I'm curious as too. How many of us (myself included) have attempted to make contact and set-up a appointment with the UTR. Know as " Cute blonde" ? You can either message me here or in my inbox. Thank you.
-
11-28-25 11:30 #399Senior Member

Posts: 179Regular Prostate providor search
Has to be a UTR gal who wants another clean, respectful client. $$$
Anyone with a connection can DM me with privacy.
-
11-25-25 10:13 #398Senior Member

Posts: 349She finally offered to have a video call, but days later, nothing back after I agreed. So it's decided: pointless scam.
Originally Posted by Bh400
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 15:58 #397Senior Member

Posts: 164Black girl Utr
Looking black girl utr monthly meeting. Anyone have any contact??
-
11-24-25 09:23 #396Senior Member

Posts: 56Stephanie UTR
Sorry dude, no links to share for Stephanie. I was referring to the Stephanie who only sees Sr Members UTR and who has been reviewed a lot in this thread. She is a true UTR and only permits certain guys to share her #.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
She's a sweet PAWG, mid to late 20's and only sees clients a few times a month as she works a regular job with overnight hours. I had been trading texts with her for a few weeks until our schedules lined up so I was finally able to meet her. She's very much on the DL.
RS.
-
11-22-25 11:48 #395Senior Member

Posts: 1710Links!
I'm happy you found a good provider, but please always provide a link. Stephanie could be one of eight girls using that name. Or Stephanie just started using that name. Or, today, Stephanie is Brielle. Links!
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 10:45 #394Senior Member

Posts: 49Probably so? It seems like this was trolling or just an attempt to waste others time and energy.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
I'm convinced some folks just get off on the attention recieved or the feeling they got something over on another dude with this sort of stuff. Or they just are weak with the attempted scam and don't know where to go with it once they have someone on the other end of the line.
-
11-21-25 17:56 #393Senior Member

Posts: 349What I don't get is what kind of scam is it? Not asking for a deposit, so is the scam just wasting a bunch of guys' time?
Originally Posted by RickStorm2019
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 17:29 #392Senior Member

Posts: 56Fishy scam avoided and ended up happy with Stephanie
I chatted with someone purporting to be Ashley last night. Tried to pin her down to a specific time and suddenly radio silence when trying to close the deal.
Luckily I was finally able to catch up with the lovely Stephanie this morning, just before she checked out of her incall. My work schedule and her availability hasn't lined up until today and I'm glad I reached out to her. She is a sweetheart, much cuter than I was expecting with a great body. GFE, excellent skills and a complete delight. Looking forward to seeing her again on her next rotation.
Happy Thanksgiving y'all.
RS.
-
11-21-25 17:10 #391Senior Member

Posts: 317Ash
Fishy was the OP had barely even replied, and this guy chimed in already saw the said vixen $200 old bear.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 16:35 #390Senior Member

Posts: 304Ya that post is about her "sister" Carissa. It's so fishy I deleted my burner number as something is not right.
Originally Posted by BlueBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 15:58 #389Senior Member

Posts: 2926Fuck I am jelly of you guys.
Originally Posted by MeatKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 13:10 #388Forum Advertiser

Posts: 11It did seem a little Fishy.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 12:37 #387Senior Member

Posts: 193Funny. She did the same to me. No way I'm driving 3 hours for this BS.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





