Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 390 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 5849
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5309
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan63  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/oregon/be...scorts/3610731

    Try her out. She is pretty good at finishing bbbjtcim. I have a hard time but she gets it done. And the price is right $. Says she will be here through new years, so all of DEC. I highly recommend her while she is here.
    She and her friend are skinny and pretty. She is very open minded. She probably would do anything. Very sweet. Talks really dirty. Doesn't rush. Really cheap.

  2. #5308
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She looks like the girl that used to do cardates only. Reasonably priced, good looking, had a tongue swirl thing with her BBBJ that was awesome. She wasn't FS, and reports were that she set a timer. I saw her a few times about 2 years ago, but I can't remember her name. The tats are very familiar. Search of Anastasia comes up with different providers.

  3. #5307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939

    Any info on this one?


  4. #5306

    Sammy

    I saw her a few months ago slam dunk BB if that's your thing. Pretty cheap but one and done for me. Quite a bit bigger than photos but really sweet and cool to interact with.


  5. #5305

    Latina escorts Beaverton and motel 6 Portland

    I know there was some report a ways back, I can't find it now. But, who has information on these posts about Latina escorts in Beaverton and then the ones that are at the Motel 6 in Portland? Are they real? How accurate are the photos? Is this a potential rob ad?

    Beaverton one seems really strict with their no list, anyone who has gone, do they open up more? Any information on either of them is appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/197944981

  6. #5304
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdxguppy  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Her looks are maybe 6 or 7 out of 10 for me. Attitude was good. Fake boobs if that's your thing and felt fake. Body was nice and she likes to take control. But not worth a repeat for me.
    Thank you, I will probably avoid seeing her, I rather be in control.

  7. #5303

  8. #5302
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw her years ago. She has a lot of scars all over her from an accident or something, doesn't she? For me she was a great BBBJ, daty but insisted on CFS as well. Curious though that she does not list BBFS in her dislikes. And she list groups in her likes. Hell yeah! Who's down for a creampie gangbang on Raveness?
    I would be down, let me known if it comes to fruition.

  9. #5301

    Absofrickinlutely

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw her years ago. She has a lot of scars all over her from an accident or something, doesn't she? For me she was a great BBBJ, daty but insisted on CFS as well. Curious though that she does not list BBFS in her dislikes. And she list groups in her likes. Hell yeah! Who's down for a creampie gangbang on Raveness?
    I'd love to do another GB / group scene. And she's a good lady.

  10. #5300

    She is fine to see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty7  [View Original Post]
    I have considered seeing Mercury, she is very pretty. I was a little curious about your experience with her, is she worth seeing?
    I never meant for someone to not see Mercury.

    Pros- beautiful, safe private incall, great body, RBGFE.

    Also- punctual, very hygienic, prepared, professional.

    Cons- she was great. We didn't have that "big wow" experience like we all seek at times. But she is an excellent, fit, beautiful, humble, and kind woman.

  11. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty7  [View Original Post]
    I have considered seeing Mercury, she is very pretty. I was a little curious about your experience with her, is she worth seeing?
    I've seen her. Her looks are maybe 6 or 7 out of 10 for me. Attitude was good. Fake boobs if that's your thing and felt fake. Body was nice and she likes to take control. But not worth a repeat for me.

  12. #5298

    Mercury

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Your first three are all RBGFE. I concur that Jeannie should be #1. I'd go with Sydnie 2nd and Kirstin 3rd based on my visual preferences but all 3 are very good at what they do. Also same, punctual and professional.

    Allison has a great reputation and fits your RB desire. I only saw her once and it was good- great incall, and pro, timely etc. She just didn't wow me.

    Lynzi is great when she's good and she's brutal when she's bad. Writes a lot of alerts, runs late, no shows, and more. Read up more.

    Mercury? Saw her once, attractive, safe, clean; but there's a reason her rates are so low. Just not super fun for me.

    Ms Kitty- def RBGFE, do read her ads and reviews- I had a great time 3-4 times I saw her.

    I don't know Morgan; but I'll look her up.

    And Intimacy Coach was great. My appointment was for FBSM and it was when she first started here. I had a great time and we made a decent connection.

    Good luck.
    I have considered seeing Mercury, she is very pretty. I was a little curious about your experience with her, is she worth seeing?

  13. #5297

    Raveness continued

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw her years ago. She has a lot of scars all over her from an accident or something, doesn't she? For me she was a great BBBJ, daty but insisted on CFS as well. Curious though that she does not list BBFS in her dislikes. And she list groups in her likes. Hell yeah! Who's down for a creampie gangbang on Raveness?
    I think I did notice a scar / indentation on one of her hips, but didn't notice anything else. She's a pretty girl. Prettier than most you get in town for 250/30 for BBBJCIM. I got the vibe that if you worked her, you might get BBFS.

  14. #5296

    RE: Raveness

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure I saw her years ago. She has a lot of scars all over her from an accident or something, doesn't she? For me she was a great BBBJ, daty but insisted on CFS as well. Curious though that she does not list BBFS in her dislikes. And she list groups in her likes. Hell yeah! Who's down for a creampie gangbang on Raveness?
    This could be fun, depending on the donation. If you hit her up, let me know.

  15. #5295

    Raveness

    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    That pricing is what she advertises on TNA:

    Donations for Time.

    Incall & Outcall.
    I'm pretty sure I saw her years ago. She has a lot of scars all over her from an accident or something, doesn't she? For me she was a great BBBJ, daty but insisted on CFS as well. Curious though that she does not list BBFS in her dislikes. And she list groups in her likes. Hell yeah! Who's down for a creampie gangbang on Raveness?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape